Police ban gay pride march in Serbia that Christian Orthodox church opposed

Full story: Prince George Citizen

In this Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010 file photo, Serbian riot police gather to protect a gay pride parade as it moves along a street in Belgrade, Serbia.
Comments
41 - 60 of 78 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2012
AustriaNAZI

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>no children in Gayserbia
Is everyone from Austria dumb like you?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

AustriaNAZI wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone from Austria dumb like you?
Is everyone dumb like you serbos from servoslavia?
PointofReason

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
One person calls me a homophobe and now everyone acts as though I go around killing gays. I don't think that Serbia banned this march because they cared, I think they banned this march to tell the EU to take their membership and shove it,
When you respond to my posts, please respond to what I! am saying NOT what other people you vicariously associate with me just because you happen to disagree with both of us.

I! NEVER said anything of the kind that you go around killing gays.

And it is certainly NOT justifiable to violate people's free speech rights just in order to "tell the EU to shove it". That shows the state of Serbia is willing to sacrifice the rights of its citizens in order to make a stupid point. Serbia could just as well say "we're not interested in the EU" and leave it at that.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

PointofReason wrote:
<quoted text>
When you respond to my posts, please respond to what I! am saying NOT what other people you vicariously associate with me just because you happen to disagree with both of us.
And it is certainly NOT justifiable to violate people's free speech rights just in order to "tell the EU to shove it". That shows the state of Serbia is willing to sacrifice the rights of its citizens in order to make a stupid point. Serbia could just as well say "we're not interested in the EU" and leave it at that.
Serbia is Servia entity in Europe, a pariah entity.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

PointofReason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the EU putting so much pressure on Serbia to have a gay march, why don't they put the same amount of pressure on the UK or France or Germany. I agree that banning it is not the best solution, let them say what they have to say its not like anyone is going to listen.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the EU putting so much pressure on Serbia to have a gay march, why don't they put the same amount of pressure on the UK or France or Germany. I agree that banning it is not the best solution, let them say what they have to say its not like anyone is going to listen.
they love servian slaves and their genitals.
Banovic

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Serbia is Servia entity in Europe, a pariah entity.
alvanian blabbering again as usual
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Banovic wrote:
<quoted text>
alvanian blabbering again as usual
The Albanians have two countries while the servs have a little Balkan entity in servoslavia around the Belgrade Pashaluk.
reality

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
Vojvodina Raska Kosovo is Serbian

Serbia is always bigger than alvania
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia is always bigger than alvania
the serbs have big genitalia and that is the reason they are all serbogays.
reality

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>the serbs have big genitalia and that is the reason they are all serbogays.
only in your sick head
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
only in your sick head
you mean servian sick head, which head?
reality

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you mean servian sick head, which head?
your retarded head
Jeremic

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>they love servian slaves and their genitals.
Did anybody ask you?
Jeremic

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>The Albanians have two countries while the servs have a little Balkan entity in servoslavia around the Belgrade Pashaluk.
Serbs also have 2 countries, Montenegro is one, Serbia the other and nearly half of Bosnia is theirs. Bulgarians also have two countries Macedonia and Bulgaria, Greece have two, Russians have three (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus). Now as you see its not the number of states which matter but the quality, common example is would it be better for the Russian if they had 1000 little states instead of one large state which is the largest in the world.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Jeremic wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs also have 2 countries, Montenegro is one, Serbia the other and nearly half of Bosnia is theirs. Bulgarians also have two countries Macedonia and Bulgaria, Greece have two, Russians have three (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus). Now as you see its not the number of states which matter but the quality, common example is would it be better for the Russian if they had 1000 little states instead of one large state which is the largest in the world.
You are wrong. Montenegro is not Serbian at all,and never will be. Bosnia is a separate country and internationally recognized as Bosnia and Herzegovina, you dumb serbo. Russia has nothing just big mouth.
reality

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. Montenegro is not Serbian at all,and never will be. Bosnia is a separate country and internationally recognized as Bosnia and Herzegovina, you dumb serbo. Russia has nothing just big mouth.
Kosovo was not, is not and will never be albanian

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. Montenegro is not Serbian at all,and never will be. Bosnia is a separate country and internationally recognized as Bosnia and Herzegovina, you dumb serbo. Russia has nothing just big mouth.
Montenegro is Serbian, Kosovo was also part of Serbia but now it seceded even though the agreement according to resolution 1244 was that it would not become independent but that agreement was violated so why should Dayton not be violated, why should the other part of the agreement that Serbia should not have parallel institutions in Kosovo not be violated. Russia has nothing just a big mouth? I wouldn't say that for the worlds largest country which is preventing USA from entering Syria and Iran and they could not be stopped in Georgia, this isn't the 90's anymore, polarity is being reversed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo was not, is not and will never be albanian
That is true if partition does not happen, but why are your politicians asking for that, if Serbian Kosovo is removed from Kosovo then Kosovo is fully Albanian and lost for good, again they are not acting smart.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true if partition does not happen, but why are your politicians asking for that, if Serbian Kosovo is removed from Kosovo then Kosovo is fully Albanian and lost for good, again they are not acting smart.
what can you expect from stupid servians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••