British gays not interested in marriage law

Jun 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newkerala.com

London, June 8 : Homosexuals in Britain are indifferent to Prime Minister David Cameron's campaign for gay marriage, with just over a quarter - 27 percent - saying they would get married if the law permitted it.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Erodite

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Homosexual 'marriage' is a cruel lie with no real basis in how homosexual live!

No significant percent of the homosexual population has 'married' in ANY country that allows it, and studies have shown that few such 'marriages' are even exclusive relationships.

The homosexual 'marriage' movement is a hate based political charade attacking what others hold sacred.

No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No economically or physically unequal genders are involve. No child is ever born as a direct result, and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Having both is one of the most accurate statistical predictions of a child's future success in life.

Homosexual themselves overwhelmingly reject 'marriage' as an actual practice in EVERY country that allows the concocted oxymoron.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Fair enough; then they are vastly, galactically, completely, utter, colossally different from the American gays.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Erodite wrote:
No significant percent of the homosexual population has 'married' in ANY country that allows it, and studies have shown that few such 'marriages' are even exclusive relationships.
The homosexual 'marriage' movement is a hate based political charade attacking what others hold sacred.
No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No economically or physically unequal genders are involve. No child is ever born as a direct result, and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Having both is one of the most accurate statistical predictions of a child's future success in life.
Homosexual themselves overwhelmingly reject 'marriage' as an actual practice in EVERY country that allows the concocted oxymoron.
All of this is incorrect, and yet this poster tells others not to post to HIM as they wish.(They ignore him, saying whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want.) Moreover, this poster violates Proverbs 6:16-19, repeatedly behaving like an abomination before god.

Zero pro-gay persons have the slightest concern for what this poster says, doing whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want, under the law. This will never, ever change.
SirAndrew

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

A bunch of humbug. This poll was run by the catholic church and included questions that led to no comparable data. The story is a piece by a well known antigay activist and should be ignored.

And Erodite: that's a cute, though misspelled, name to replace the several dozen you've gone through. Surely by now you must realize that there is no one using this site who will ever fall for your false rhetoric. Oh, yes, one more thing: Eat me.
Blayse

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

SirAndrew wrote:
A bunch of humbug. This poll was run by the catholic church and included questions that led to no comparable data. The story is a piece by a well known antigay activist and should be ignored.
And Erodite: that's a cute, though misspelled, name to replace the several dozen you've gone through. Surely by now you must realize that there is no one using this site who will ever fall for your false rhetoric. Oh, yes, one more thing: Eat me.
In reality, no significant percent of the homosexual population has ever 'married.'

Homosexual 'marriage' is a cruel lie with no real basis in how homosexuals live.
Wilco

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

hi hi wrote:
Fair enough; then they are vastly, galactically, completely, utter, colossally different from the American gays.
Yes, evidently gays come in varying degrees of queerness.
uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this is incorrect, and yet this poster tells others not to post to HIM as they wish.(They ignore him, saying whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want.) Moreover, this poster violates Proverbs 6:16-19, repeatedly behaving like an abomination before god.
Zero pro-gay persons have the slightest concern for what this poster says, doing whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want, under the law. This will never, ever change.
Well at least he knows how to cut and paste, but that's about it, it's been the same post on all of the topix today. Now if he would only keep to the same name.
Born Again Gay

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>In reality, no significant percent of the homosexual population has ever 'married.'
Homosexual 'marriage' is a cruel lie with no real basis in how homosexuals live.
What would ***you*** consider to be a significant percentage?
Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Given the divorce rates for heterosexuals I'd say str8 marriage is the cruel lie, but then I'm not a divorce lawyer with five mansions....
Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, evidently gays come in varying degrees of queerness.
And you're the queerest, most down low of all.

Lot of competition on the talibangelical and constapo right wing....

Since: Jan 08

Chon Buri, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

SirAndrew wrote:
.... Oh, yes, one more thing: Eat me.
Love it! Thanks!!
Wilco

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're the queerest, most down low of all.
Lot of competition on the talibangelical and constapo right wing....
And you win the competition for the biggest gaytard. Albeit, not much competition at your level.
KKKafeteria KKKristains

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
And you win the competition for the biggest....
I know the reason for your unending fixation on male homosexuality, but what's your explanation for it?
Wilco

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

KKKafeteria KKKristains wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the reason for your unending fixation on male homosexuality, but what's your explanation for it?
So now you can stop pretending like you have all the answers.
LazyJayH

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I thought this percentage odd, so I looked up straight marriage rates. It wasn't hard: the Guardian ran a piece about this last year, citing official data from 1862 to 2009.
Result? Marriage rates for gays would be comparable to straights. I don't see where this means gays don't want marriage equality. Of course, if it did we'd need to abolish marriage for straights too, since they obviously don't want it either.
And, er, the present Government, given the turnout in UK elections...
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

KKKafeteria KKKristains wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen names are great.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Erodite wrote:
Well, except for that 30%, ALL of whom were raised with the idea that they could and should NEVER marry legally. It's amazing that so many DO want legal recognition.

In all of the times that you post this silly spam, you have never explained why the percentage of people who take advantage of a basic civil right should determine who should receive it.

Why is that?

Would you also say the interracial marriages should NEVER have been allowed because the majority of people marrying are not entering into one?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Blayse wrote:
<quoted text>In reality, no significant percent of the homosexual population has ever 'married.'
LOL!

All it takes is ONE couple. Just one.

Face it, David Dear, if that were the case, you would not be the rapid self-hating closet case that you are.

But you KNOW that your posts are untrue, and it scares you to death. Nothing scares you like the thought of stable and loving gay couples, raising wonderful kids out there in the world.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
All it takes is ONE couple. Just one.
Face it, David Dear, if that were the case, you would not be the rapid self-hating closet case that you are.
But you KNOW that your posts are untrue, and it scares you to death. Nothing scares you like the thought of stable and loving gay couples, raising wonderful kids out there in the world.
That's the part I enjoy. This terrifies them. They have lost all of my sympathy, probably forever.
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Erodite wrote:
Are you (straight) know -it-all male,referring only to malee(homosexuals) or females(lesbians)?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... 3 min Homeless Wino Pete 20
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 4 min The_Box 108
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 7 min Reverend Alan 15,907
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min anonymous 52,035
MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center 17 min Rainbow Morality 9
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Terry rigsby 48,843
McDowell County, Spruce Pine support gay marria... (Apr '12) 27 min united states 124
DOJ Set to Fight Gay-Marriage Bans in Supreme C... 51 min Wondering 403
•••
•••