Francis I Elected Pope, First Jesuit,...

Francis I Elected Pope, First Jesuit, First Latin American

There are 48 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Francis I Elected Pope, First Jesuit, First Latin American . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Jorge Mario Bergoglio the Archbishop of Buenos Aires elected Pope Francis I. Was critical of the move to same-sex marriage in Argentina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JrEsq

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
I hope he has the nuts to cleanse his house of homosexuals.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 13, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
It'd be a pretty empty house. Who would clean and press those fabulous frocks??

Sei

Since: Nov 08

Rutland, VT

#3 Mar 13, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
Shoot...that leaves them with six priests and a donkey.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Hoping this article is accurate - BRAVO!
Marvin

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Chance wrote:
Hoping this article is accurate - BRAVO!
Long live the Pope!!!

WOO HOO

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Another old white geezer.

I doubt he survives the decade.
JrEsq

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2013
The smartest move the new Pope could make would be to allow priests to marry. Oh wait, what am I saying? Homosexual men have long married straight women, and led deceitful double lives, in order to further their careers or propagate.
Of course, "snyper" will check on shortly, to offer some rationalization, such as "well that's what society expects us to do".
Actually, society expects you to be honest, albeit not a homosexual trait.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

#8 Mar 13, 2013
I have always been mystified at the absurdity of a group of men "electing" who will be their deity's personal, infallible representative on earth. You'd think that an all-powerful deity could just send a dove to land on someone's head or something.

Short of that, couldn't the all-powerful deity at least make his mind known to the red-robed so they would be in unanimous support on the first ballot?

Absurd. Well at least we won't have to be seeing it on the news 24/7 for much longer.
JrEsq

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2013
qwerty26 wrote:
I have always been mystified at the absurdity of a group of men "electing" who will be their deity's personal, infallible representative on earth. You'd think that an all-powerful deity could just send a dove to land on someone's head or something.
Short of that, couldn't the all-powerful deity at least make his mind known to the red-robed so they would be in unanimous support on the first ballot?
Absurd. Well at least we won't have to be seeing it on the news 24/7 for much longer.
"Well at least we won't have to be seeing it on the news 24/7 for much longer."
Then we'll be back to hearing queer sh!t 24/7.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#10 Mar 13, 2013
So they chose another bigot to head their cult? Shocking! The only thing that shows they gave it any thought is that he's from heavily christian South America. While other western countries head away from superstition to secularism, the Vatican wants to keep a lid on its most devout flock.

Now they'll be in an even better position to exploit the uneducated and unsuspecting of South America, where poor women and their babies hang out next to the churches and get absolutely nothing from them but anti-abortion and anti-birth-control rhetoric. Yeah, looks like they chose a winner.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#11 Mar 13, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well at least we won't have to be seeing it on the news 24/7 for much longer."
Then we'll be back to hearing queer sh!t 24/7.
There's a difference?
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#12 Mar 13, 2013
http://www.edgesanfrancisco.com/index.php...

The Vatican Revealed to Own Europe’s Largest Gay Sauna
JrEsq

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
So they chose another bigot to head their cult? Shocking! The only thing that shows they gave it any thought is that he's from heavily christian South America. While other western countries head away from superstition to secularism, the Vatican wants to keep a lid on its most devout flock.
Now they'll be in an even better position to exploit the uneducated and unsuspecting of South America, where poor women and their babies hang out next to the churches and get absolutely nothing from them but anti-abortion and anti-birth-control rhetoric. Yeah, looks like they chose a winner.
One of the favorite queer arguments is: "If you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one".
So if queers don't like religion, why don't you simply "not get one"?
Seems like the homosexual directive is to attack all things good and just.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Mar 13, 2013
qwerty26 wrote:
Ooooh, it's just another of those "mysteries".......

Hocus-pocus, we got a new Popus.....
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#16 Mar 13, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the favorite queer arguments is: "If you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one".
So if queers don't like religion, why don't you simply "not get one"?
Seems like the homosexual directive is to attack all things good and just.
hyperbole. You're such a drama queen.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#17 Mar 13, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Water of love,
Deep in the ground,
But their ain't no water here to be found.
Dig deeper.... maybe you'll find a dictionary.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
qwerty26 wrote:
You were in the Sistine Chapel today, were you? God has his way of letting people know what they should do. You wouldn't be privy to that.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#19 Mar 13, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
Wow! What a racist thing to say. Why are liberals so racist?

San Francisco

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What a racist thing to say. Why are liberals so racist?
I guess you fail to see the irony of such a remark coming from you, SniKKKers. You need to learn the definition of racism; this isn't it.

San Francisco

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
You were in the Sistine Chapel today, were you? God has his way of letting people know what they should do.
I guess that's why he had a gay man paint the ceiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 14,008
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 5 hr Rubic Pubes 39
Why? 5 hr Jose 2
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr opportunity knocks 26,564
News Aboriginal drag queen bringing gay pride to reg... 6 hr Francisco 28
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 6 hr Red Crosse 209
News Getting used to gay unions 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 26
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 9 hr Francisco 113
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 10 hr youll shoot your ... 76
More from around the web