First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vance

United States

#23 Feb 7, 2013
bev0309 wrote:
As far as i know Snyper is a good person too, like you are. I have written him before Vance. Not like you but i have. And he was nice to me. I am just tired of writing to the public . I am more of a private person than this; and i do not like the attention i am getting. And i am over a year over my trauma with my ex gay friend on top of it. I never think of it anymore so i do not have use for the forum. I would start a forum possibly but i real one. I feel i would make an excellent dating/relationship coach as i have come out of my 10 year dating trauma and found yet another nice man i think. Good luck to you. I do not think you want to write me private and that is ok, Its all ok with me. I enjoyed writing to you but i think we both need to move on. Of course having comments on this site already helped me to think about this now. However i am really wanting a pen pal not a forum so i wish you luck as i said again and nice writing to you. Keep your wishes for a nice lady and it will come, be patient as its all timing . Believe you me!! i am an EXPERT unfortunately ha. And dont give any mean needy ones money ha.
I hope your doing, ok IBQ? Thats all that matters too me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 11 min hal 27,029
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 1 hr jolya 102
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Brian_G 4,288
Trying to marry my fiance but its a struggle. 3 hr OneDayMarried 1
Same-sex unions outdo civil ones - women the le... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 2
Religious freedom bill coming to Indiana 4 hr Fa-Foxy 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,308
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr Rick in Kansas 3,128
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,616
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 8 hr WasteWater 39
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... 9 hr Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web