Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Vance wrote:
Lets hear it?
I slept with my gay friend, and now he wont return my text. I feel like he used me for my money. please help?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

HAAAAA . Hey vance. Here we are. Again,. So we are here to help women understand why they fall in love with gay men and vice versa. I am an expert i feel. And How is going Vance. How is your swedish tall blond. I have a gf. She is 5'11" and is german and spanish and blond with the most perfect figure i have seen. We all hate her. HA. Just kid din! Any questions for me Vance?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Never give anyone money you sleep with that you just met, not matter how much you think you like them
Roxxxieblonde55 wrote:
<quoted text>I slept with my gay friend, and now he wont return my text. I feel like he used me for my money. please help?
Vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bev0309 wrote:
HAAAAA . Hey vance. Here we are. Again,. So we are here to help women understand why they fall in love with gay men and vice versa. I am an expert i feel. And How is going Vance. How is your swedish tall blond. I have a gf. She is 5'11" and is german and spanish and blond with the most perfect figure i have seen. We all hate her. HA. Just kid din! Any questions for me Vance?
lol! Bev, you made it here? I created this thread so u and I can write and say what we please, and give well needed advice. I was just thinking about this wonderful smar nice well educated jewish ex beaugiqeen with the most greatest butt ever!! I never met any other woman who makes my heart pound over the net. Its someting more to this creative angel than looks. Its chemistry, I trully feel lucky to have my ibq as a penpal. I got someting outta the deal a wonderful penpal who makes me feel soo special. Im going to say this without going overboard. I wish I was holding my ibq in the most passionate way at this moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Well ok then. My penpal. Do you think we will get others on this thread. I would love it to help others not just write about how you think you wish you were holding your IBQ. I mean i do not even have cat eyes. Plus you probably would be disappointed in this IBQ. I am now not 22. I am dating a man who is taking me to dinners and treating me the way i deserve ha. BUt its true and he said he is buying me a valentines present. This one seems like a good one so far. Plus he kind of works in the same area of work that i do. That was a surprise. I am also dating a pilot /engineer/ceo. He is great looking wow but i but you there is something really off . Where it wont work so i am not even thinking about him. He lives so close to me too. Drives a convette. HE i am sure thinks too much of himself. ha i have a feeling about that. oh well but hes a hottie.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Bev, you made it here? I created this thread so u and I can write and say what we please, and give well needed advice. I was just thinking about this wonderful smar nice well educated jewish ex beaugiqeen with the most greatest butt ever!! I never met any other woman who makes my heart pound over the net. Its someting more to this creative angel than looks. Its chemistry, I trully feel lucky to have my ibq as a penpal. I got someting outta the deal a wonderful penpal who makes me feel soo special. Im going to say this without going overboard. I wish I was holding my ibq in the most passionate way at this moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Well this is better than the other site where they very hostile. Vance do you think we are each others relationship coaches? Maybe we can be this online ha
The Moral Decay wrote:
We heart you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

#1 Dont give someone who you just slept with money, even if they beg . That is treating them like a ho and making you a pimp ha. and if feels awful
Vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

bev0309 wrote:
#1 Dont give someone who you just slept with money, even if they beg . That is treating them like a ho and making you a pimp ha. and if feels awful
lol!!!!!! Your soo cool ibq.when ever I feel bad about all the bad choices I made for love, I wonder... Did these women stalked me and?how would ive known that when I was blinded by lust and male stupidity. Why do we gamble with a no good woman thinking she will change?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

women do it too. Its mostly out of fear of being alone. and being wanted immediately by someone. So we don't see the red flags if you want to call it that. its tough I am finally doing it . If you really want a good person. You have a better chance if you are happy with yourself and happy alone. It will happen if you really want it . Its tougher the older you get as you do not want to do the work to get it. when we are young it all seems like fun. Being with too many of those mean folks . Or even having friends around like that. My ex gay friend. Makes your picker off. I have seen it in men i try to date. Some it may be temporary and just bad timing .. Others may always stay that way. But i just feel it and hear it from how they talk to me. They dont know what to do with a nice lady like me as they are used to running to the drama of the wrong choice. The musician i just dated. Treated my like the slew of his last gf's that were not nice to him he told me and i was nice. However he was so far gone he did not even know how to be nice to me.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>lol!!!!!! Your soo cool ibq.when ever I feel bad about all the bad choices I made for love, I wonder... Did these women stalked me and?how would ive known that when I was blinded by lust and male stupidity. Why do we gamble with a no good woman thinking she will change?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

He chalked it up to i am high maintenance. And told me that . It hurt but i realize hurt helps you learn HA. that was so funny. I am not talking about being there for me 24/7 or buying me expensive stuff. Thats nice i have had that but not from the right man. ha. I wasnt calling him all the time. I think those are all high maintenance things. I bet you he had ex gf's like that. But when i man tells you something like that before he even knows you . It often means he is that or he is used to that kind of lady. And then he treated me as such. He kind of ignored me the whole time i saw him but told me he cares and thinks of me daily. Then he would not call for weeks, when he would say i will call you tomorrow and apologize each time he did that. so he knows its not right?. i ended it telling him i cant date someone who doesn't want to see me enough to get to know him. he actually said its better to say this in person. But i replied i cant i dont even get a call 90% of the time when you say let alone a day to see you in two weeks.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>lol!!!!!! Your soo cool ibq.when ever I feel bad about all the bad choices I made for love, I wonder... Did these women stalked me and?how would ive known that when I was blinded by lust and male stupidity. Why do we gamble with a no good woman thinking she will change?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Stop judge as spamming. This thread could turn out more helpful for others than the other one
Vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

bev0309 wrote:
Stop judge as spamming. This thread could turn out more helpful for others than the other one
Remember the movie the gods must be crazy ,a bushman. Crosses Afica to return a bottle he thought was evil,he wanted to return it to its owner after finding out it was evil!! and his trip turned out to be a lesson! Its best to just leave the wrong things alone.lol, what a long not soo well lesson he learned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yeah i love that movie. I used to go crazy over that movie as i am very philosophical. Even at young age. I wanted to be a philosophy major. yeah you are so right i feel like in love my lessons are so prominent and soooo many ha. The thing is you want to just leave the wrong things . but its sooo painful. especially for women?. I still think of my ex gay friend. The musician. i try not to but i do. I will never get that close to a gay man again ha. I am not prejudice. I just cannot be too close of a friend. Just a casual friend if at all as he really hurt me. And i think i cant even date even one date with a musician again .The other kind of man that hurt me a lot. I have been mostly strong through it all wishing in the back of my mind i was like my best gf. Still with the same guy for 25 years mostly HAPPY. and a great family they have. oh well
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the movie the gods must be crazy ,a bushman. Crosses Afica to return a bottle he thought was evil,he wanted to return it to its owner after finding out it was evil!! and his trip turned out to be a lesson! Its best to just leave the wrong things alone.lol, what a long not soo well lesson he learned.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The Faghag corner resurrected ?

(groan)
Vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

bev0309 wrote:
Yeah i love that movie. I used to go crazy over that movie as i am very philosophical. Even at young age. I wanted to be a philosophy major. yeah you are so right i feel like in love my lessons are so prominent and soooo many ha. The thing is you want to just leave the wrong things . but its sooo painful. especially for women?. I still think of my ex gay friend. The musician. i try not to but i do. I will never get that close to a gay man again ha. I am not prejudice. I just cannot be too close of a friend. Just a casual friend if at all as he really hurt me. And i think i cant even date even one date with a musician again .The other kind of man that hurt me a lot. I have been mostly strong through it all wishing in the back of my mind i was like my best gf. Still with the same guy for 25 years mostly HAPPY. and a great family they have. oh well<quoted text>
Bev, why did you allow this person to hurt you. Did you cry? Or you got kinda down on youeself for being with a man who would never give you the kinda love you need?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Vance,
We all do that. Now i am not and i get rid of it quick. Anyway i am not into this site as i am sure we will get negative responses and already have. I am not into findng out why gay men can fall in love with a woman anymore. I been there done that. Its not my concern. This thread IT is supposed to be for the public.. I have a private site and i am again offering you to write me privately. Anyway hopefully you can figure out how to register . its right on the topix home page . And you can find me there.
If you want to be anonymous you:
Would create a hotmail or yahoo account with totally bogus data, then use that to register with TOPIX. As you remember, that other account is necessary to complete the TOPIX registration process. As a bogus account, it has no actual identifiable information about the holder.
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>Bev, why did you allow this person to hurt you. Did you cry? Or you got kinda down on youeself for being with a man who would never give you the kinda love you need?
Vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

bev0309 wrote:
Vance,
We all do that. Now i am not and i get rid of it quick. Anyway i am not into this site as i am sure we will get negative responses and already have. I am not into findng out why gay men can fall in love with a woman anymore. I been there done that. Its not my concern. This thread IT is supposed to be for the public.. I have a private site and i am again offering you to write me privately. Anyway hopefully you can figure out how to register . its right on the topix home page . And you can find me there.
If you want to be anonymous you:
Would create a hotmail or yahoo account with totally bogus data, then use that to register with TOPIX. As you remember, that other account is necessary to complete the TOPIX registration process. As a bogus account, it has no actual identifiable information about the holder.
<quoted text>
Ok, bev I will go private . You dont like it when stupid people come here and sling mud. I will find you there. Calm down baby, let it go, I will find a way to go private. Just laught it off
Vance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

snyper wrote:
The Faghag corner resurrected ?
(groan)
You need a good punching in your big infected mouth, you stupid coward. Picking on a good woman like bev!! Coward!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

As far as i know Snyper is a good person too, like you are. I have written him before Vance. Not like you but i have. And he was nice to me. I am just tired of writing to the public . I am more of a private person than this; and i do not like the attention i am getting. And i am over a year over my trauma with my ex gay friend on top of it. I never think of it anymore so i do not have use for the forum. I would start a forum possibly but i real one. I feel i would make an excellent dating/relationship coach as i have come out of my 10 year dating trauma and found yet another nice man i think. Good luck to you. I do not think you want to write me private and that is ok, Its all ok with me. I enjoyed writing to you but i think we both need to move on. Of course having comments on this site already helped me to think about this now. However i am really wanting a pen pal not a forum so i wish you luck as i said again and nice writing to you. Keep your wishes for a nice lady and it will come, be patient as its all timing . Believe you me!! i am an EXPERT unfortunately ha. And dont give any mean needy ones money ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Outrage as Australian judge says incest, pedoph... 8 min True Blue 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min lol 48,683
Pennsylvania clerk loses bid against gay marriage 44 min Jumper The wise 19
Ford stays seated for WorldPride ovation-Image1 47 min Jumper The wise 21
Joan Rivers: Obama is Gay and Michelle is a 'Tr... 50 min Jumper The wise 54
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 54 min danny 200,197
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr HMT 123 50,395
Gays Better Off Dead? 'Christian' Activist Says So 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 70
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,765
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,392
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••