Principal Punishes High School Boys With Public Hand-Holding

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: abcnews.go.com

An Arizona school district has condemned the in-school discipline at one of its high schools after two boys were forced to hold hands in front of their classmates as a punishment for fighting.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Wally from Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Please post you address.
PS: Homosexuals should not be having sex with children!!!
Still waiting to hear about your GLORIOUS proud career in the military, you anti American troops hater. Why not join Westboro Baptist church and picket soldier's funerals along with them, since you HATE our troops so deeply, traitor.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Wally from Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Please post you address.
PS: Homosexuals should not be having sex with children!!!
neither should heterosexuals but that don't seem to stop them

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who should the homosexual children be having sex with ?!
don't engage that moron, he hates the American troops and does NOT support the military. He is a tool and makes fun of YOU behind your back.

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who should the homosexual children be having sex with ?!
you better watch what you post there's a deputy 2 doors down and another one across the street

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
you better watch what you post there's a deputy 2 doors down and another one across the street
And how would you know that ???

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know that ???
I'm psychic and you're stupid go back and figure it out I'll give you a clue "you tube"
Jose

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
Why did I move here ???
:(
I often ask myself the same question , I ran from the cold but it is impossible to adjust to the south.

The city is going to vote Dec.4 to allow prayer in gvmt buildings during gvmt town hall meetings.

A few of us objected but we have no input.

Every politician here regardless of party is for it, They will not stand up to the Florida Christian coalition nor do they want to.

I miss NY progressive Anglo's because Hispanic and Black Dems in Florida are bible thumping disasters.

"Conservative Christian group pushed reinstating Miami-Dade commission prayer"

The Christian Family Coalition worked behind-the-scenes for more than a year to push county commissioners to bring back opening prayers at government meetings.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/21/3108401...

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
I often ask myself the same question , I ran from the cold but it is impossible to adjust to the south.
The city is going to vote Dec.4 to allow prayer in gvmt buildings during gvmt town hall meetings.
Every politician here regardless of party is for it, They will not stand up to the Florida Christian coalition nor do they want to.
I miss NY progressive Anglo's because Hispanic and Black Dems in Florida are bible thumping disasters.
The Christian Family Coalition worked behind-the-scenes for more than a year to push county commissioners to bring back opening prayers at government meetings.
We could only hope the ACLU steps in in this one

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rhetorical question said in jest.

It's early December and 72 degrees here and I'm outside lying naked in the sun in my backyard by the pool quaffin some brews.

THAT's why I moved here !

:)

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rhetorical question said in jest.
It's early December and 72 degrees here and I'm outside lying naked in the sun in my backyard by the pool quaffin some brews.
THAT's why I moved here !
:)
Cover up you'll make the birds sick! Ha 81 degrees here 46%RH that's what I call a perfect day

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover up you'll make the birds sick! Ha 81 degrees here 46%RH that's what I call a perfect day
My sister, who lived 6 miles from me in upstate New York, moved to Florida the same time I moved here to the southwest. She lives in Land O' Lakes. She wanted me to move there near her at the time.

But I didn't want to move to Florida for a number of reasons, one of the most important it's suseptiblity to hurricanes. I moved from New York and look at the damage that Sandy caused to New York. Some people were without power for a month, and some people lost their homes. Breezy Point and Staten Island were particularly hard-hit. I lived thru Hurricane Gloria and being without power for a week, and it was no fun.(Alright having sex by the light of just oil lamps WAS FUN !:) BUt you can only do that 5 or 6 times a day.)

The weather here in southern Arizona (I'm about midway between Tucson and Phoenix) is usually as warm as Florida, usually lower humidity (30% rite now), and living here in the desert I don't have to worry about extreme weather such as hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms etc. The year is almost over and we have had less than 5" of rain in total for the year.

If you like Florida, then great ! But I hope you have a disaster preparednes plan in case of a hurricane or other severe weather.

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Pretty juvenile and homophobic on the part of the school authorities, huh? Let me guess. They don't have a ban on bullying children others call gay.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Cookie_Parker wrote:
Pretty juvenile and homophobic on the part of the school authorities, huh? Let me guess. They don't have a ban on bullying children others call gay.
I agree.

Deliberately or not, they are sending a message that being gay is something to be looked down upon, to be made fun of, and something to be ashamed of. My guess is that it's deliberate.(IN the South, there's still a lot of people marrying their cousins and wondering what the word "shoes" means).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••