Principal Punishes High School Boys With Public Hand-Holding

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2012, abcnews.go.com story titled Principal Punishes High School Boys With Public Hand-Holding. In it, abcnews.go.com reports that:

An Arizona school district has condemned the in-school discipline at one of its high schools after two boys were forced to hold hands in front of their classmates as a punishment for fighting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abcnews.go.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
spheyonce dowles

South Africa

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Lol! Nice punishment

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Why did I move here ???

:(
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Then everyone that called them names, should have been punished too.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Why did I move here ???
Well Foxy them your peeps.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Why did I move here ???
Maybe some day you might actually GRADUATE from high school and not have to worry.

You got your Jan Brewer, the most vile politician who ever drew breath. I read in today's LA Times about the draconian rules she is over seeing about mistreatment of immigrants, even ones who are LEGAL residents now. Despicable. Also, her hateful rules annoy NATIVE born Latinos, including ones who are like 5th generation. It is not unlike the Japanese being arrested in the 1940's for no other reason than racism.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#6 Nov 30, 2012
If they act like they liked it,(holding hands),then they would have been punished again,so who can win?
Demetrius

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your ears?

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 30, 2012
No other state would have you?
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Why did I move here ???

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#9 Nov 30, 2012
It is moronic as it stigmatizes holding hands as something embarrassing. In many parts of the world, people of the same sex hold hands as a token of friendship, even if straight.

Of course, North American culture is derived from those descended from those who came out of Nordic Valkyries whose wombs were probably only a few degrees above absolute zero. My ex had one of those as a mama. He said if she met an old friend on the street whom she had not seen for thirty years her reaction would be to shake hands and say a faint hello.

Perhaps cultural diversity among newer immigrants will eventually rid North America of its stupid sexualization of every type of touching.

As for the idiot who allowed the kids to laugh at them and particularly to mock them as gay, someone should take of his clothes as well as those of the head of the school board and make them stand naked on a busy street corner for four hours with their penises tied together. Fucking Red State morons.
Morris

Netherlands

#10 Nov 30, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
someone should take of his clothes as well as those of the head of the school board and make them stand naked on a busy street corner for four hours with their penises tied together.
You mean like homosexuals do at gay pride festivals? Sorry but normal, decent people don't condone that sort of behavior.
david traversa

Argentina

#11 Nov 30, 2012
It's puritanism elevated to the nth degree.. Who's really harming the children..?
david traversa

Argentina

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like homosexuals do at gay pride festivals? Sorry but normal, decent people don't condone that sort of behavior.
Are you really normal and decent?! Nobody would know from your comments.. Do keep reminding us from time to time.. PS: Have you dared look under your belly lately? Or do you bathe with your shorts on?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm a New Yorker who is here temporarily enjoying the great weather here in southern Arizona.(sposed to be 80 degrees here tomorrow.:))

I AM a New Yorker. I will DIE a New Yorker. And I'll be buried a New Yorker (hopefully in Brooklyn in a cemetery a few blocks from where I was born.)(I was born at Evangelical Deaconess Hospital,
623 Chauncey Street in Bushwick in Brooklyn, New York at 40.683195 North, 73.909861 West, on January 2nd, 1956 at 1.26am).

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe some day you might actually GRADUATE from high school and not have to worry.
You got your Jan Brewer, the most vile politician who ever drew breath. I read in today's LA Times about the draconian rules she is over seeing about mistreatment of immigrants, even ones who are LEGAL residents now. Despicable. Also, her hateful rules annoy NATIVE born Latinos, including ones who are like 5th generation. It is not unlike the Japanese being arrested in the 1940's for no other reason than racism.
I'm a college graduate. I'm a New Yorker. And I've never voted in Arizona because I only moved here last December 30th. So if you don't like her, don't blame me.

Palm Springs, California

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm a New Yorker who is here temporarily enjoying the great weather here in southern Arizona.(sposed to be 80 degrees here tomorrow.:))
I AM a New Yorker. I will DIE a New Yorker. And I'll be buried a New Yorker (hopefully in Brooklyn in a cemetery a few blocks from where I was born.)(I was born at Evangelical Deaconess Hospital,
623 Chauncey Street in Bushwick in Brooklyn, New York at 40.683195 North, 73.909861 West, on January 2nd, 1956 at 1.26am).
Uh, TMI, FaFooey, TMI.

Palm Springs, California

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a college graduate. I'm a New Yorker. And I've never voted in Arizona because I only moved here last December 30th. So if you don't like her, don't blame me.
You've been there ELEVEN months and NOT bothered to register and vote yet? Especially in this most important election cycle? After all your pissing and moaning?

You can knock off ANY COMPLAINTS until you get on the ball and become a TRUE citizen.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You've been there ELEVEN months and NOT bothered to register and vote yet? Especially in this most important election cycle? After all your pissing and moaning?
You can knock off ANY COMPLAINTS until you get on the ball and become a TRUE citizen.
i AM registered to vote. I DID vote in the elections earlier this month. Where did you ever get the idea that I wasn't a registred voter ?!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#18 Nov 30, 2012
I misspoke in that earlier post. I voted in this past election by mail-in ballot for the very first time in my life, so I did not physically go to the polling place to vote. So I kinda forgot about it. I don't think I've ever missed an election since I first voted in 1976.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
inquiring minds want to know: was that mail-in ballet in your own district, or your former district in NY. And common be honest you love her racist view point. Figuring you out isn't rocket science you moved from Brooklyn hoping to get away from Puerto Rican's and African Americans only to find Mexicans that you detest profoundly you seem to live in the moment and not own up to what you post here and other threads and in in past threads. Also for someone whom graduated collage your spelling and grammar sucks and I would not admit being a fork-lift driver

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Demetrius wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to your ears?
No one is responsible for their genetic background. I think he's a hunk.

Post a verified pic of yourself, O Aryan One, and let's see how straight your teeth are.

While you are at it, let's find some maturity in your character - oh, wait, don't bother - we can't! There is none...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 2 min Daniel 96 A 6,403
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Nine Ball 59,293
Are the mods fair and balanced? 4 min NorCal Native 633
This Story Will Make You Cry (In A Good Way) 10 min Fa-Foxy 1
News America's transgender moment 22 min Wondering 14
News Pa. high school students throw 'Anti-Gay Day' 25 min Leon 81
The NE Jade Thread:) 28 min Lorenzo 4
News Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP White Ho... 35 min TomInElPaso 75
News Chief Justice John Roberts faces another big mo... 37 min HetWall 36
News State warns Boy Scouts about discriminating aga... 53 min TomInElPaso 96
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 54 min WasteWater 19,582
More from around the web