Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Dis...

Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

There are 2277 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

Orangelion

Chester, UK

#2322 Dec 4, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a little slow, aren't you.
We adopted our kids in 2006. The older one was 12, and the younger one was 10. They are biological siblings who needed to be adopted together.
Our youngest is now 16 and the older one is now 18.
Stealing children I take it then, when they already belonged to a family? 13 too old for you to train was it?

"They are biological siblings who needed to be adopted together."

The language you are using trying to make it look sweet only implies that you have a hidden affectionate sexual desire towards them, filthy man.

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#2323 Dec 4, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Stealing children I take it then, when they already belonged to a family? 13 too old for you to train was it?
The language you are using trying to make it look sweet only implies that you have a hidden affectionate sexual desire towards them, filthy man.
Adoption must be handled differently across the pond. In the U.S., ALL adoptions must be approved by a judge with the standard being what is in the best interest of the children. Who made sure you were fit to raise any child, let alone an infant?

I suppose you assume Proud's children are both boys, seeing how he is a gay man and you are attributing evil intentions (facts not in evidence). That being the case, you must have had kids to train them as your sexual playthings since according to you that would be the only reason to have kids, you filthy man.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2324 Dec 4, 2012
So we have yet another topic that the citrus feline knows nothing about. Adoption.

And just like every other topic, he manages to vomit filth all over it. No wonder -- he's full of it!

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2325 Dec 4, 2012
Just when we think you couldn't be any more stupid you jump right in and prove us wrong.
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#2331 Dec 4, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who can't get his mind off of having sex with children. And you are so stupid, you didn't even realize that a child doesn't have to be an infant to be adopted. Is stupidity on your level physically painful? If so, you are in a world of hurt.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2336 Dec 6, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you claim to have teenage children, if you adopted children in 2006, that would mean they wouldn't be teenagers. It would make them about 6.
Uh, possibly they were 8 or 9 when he adopted them.

Palm Springs, California

#2337 Dec 6, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
So we have yet another topic that the citrus feline knows nothing about. Adoption.
And just like every other topic, he manages to vomit filth all over it. No wonder -- he's full of it!
Who cares what that ninny thinks? I'm very proud of you and your giving kids a chance they would never have had. You go, boy. I know you're going to have a grand time this holiday season also. Best wishes and a happy new year to you.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#2340 Dec 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who can't get his mind off of having sex with children. And you are so stupid, you didn't even realize that a child doesn't have to be an infant to be adopted. Is stupidity on your level physically painful? If so, you are in a world of hurt.
Shut up, he adopted children putting them in a mess. I have disproved homosexuality.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#2341 Dec 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, possibly they were 8 or 9 when he adopted them.
Then he must be lying again, like all gays do. Last time he said he adopted his children at 10 and 12.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2342 Dec 6, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, he adopted children putting them in a mess. I have disproved homosexuality.
You've disproved homosexuality, little Tangerine?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That must come as quite a shock to all of the homosexuals around the world...

Palm Springs, California

#2344 Dec 6, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he must be lying again, like all gays do. Last time he said he adopted his children at 10 and 12.
Oh, no. We caught YOU in a lie. YOU just said that since he adopted his kids in 2006 they could not possibly be teenagers, yet, now you admit that you KNEW that his kids were over 10.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#2350 Dec 7, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't disproved ANYTHING. You're a retard.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#2352 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't disproved ANYTHING. You're a retard.
Wow, Mona doesn't mind dropping the R bomb and showing us all what a hate monger he really is...
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#2355 Dec 7, 2012
Poor Jane. DESPERATE for my attention.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#2356 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Why would I be when I have had it for MONTHS...
You reply to every one of my post already...(although NEVER directly..are you hoping I don't see them and call you out on your nonsense?

either way, I am just identifying you for the angry and dumb troll you are...
you got a friend in me boss!
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#2358 Dec 7, 2012
Jane confuses disdain with attention. Well, I suppose in her case ANY attention is better than none.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2359 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
"Jane" is a typical troll. Her posts are nothing but a desperate cry for attention. And like most trolls "she" doesn't care if that attention is negative or positive.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#2363 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Jane confuses disdain with attention..
Mona worte:
"Poor Jane. DESPERATE for my attention."

then she claims I called it attention...

She how she is a complete fraud?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#2364 Dec 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Jane confuses disdain with attention. Well, I suppose in her case ANY attention is better than none.
I mean don't you feel utterly pathetic reading every one of my posts and responding but never directly to me?

you should...because you are...
well at least if you don't love me, you fear me...

but there is nowhere for you to hide you fraud-boy!
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#2365 Dec 7, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jane" is a typical troll. Her posts are nothing but a desperate cry for attention. And like most trolls "she" doesn't care if that attention is negative or positive.
look at your post and appreciate how troll like it is...
are you even able to do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr cpeter1313 46,379
News 2nd Circuit allows sex bias suit based on gay s... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Columbus Bans 'Ex-Gay' Therapy To Minors 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr River Tam 25,305
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 4 hr The Troll Stopper 34
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr The Troll Stopper 5,418
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 12 hr Junket 217,519
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 12 hr Johnny 117
More from around the web