Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

Oct 11, 2012 Full story: On Top Magazine 2,277

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Full Story
John from Texas

Austin, TX

#2283 Dec 1, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get life. Fellow Texan says to mellow out . Sit down and have a slice of Peaches pie.
Have you read all the stuff this guy has said? Actually, I am very mellow and would love to have a piece of peach pie, not sure about Peach's pie though.
Life's pretty good despite all the brouhaha out there.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2284 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was. Now, what about idiot you, where did you get your teenage sons from? Adopted them when gay marriage was still illegal I take it? Wait till they find out that they are illegally adopted sons, or perhaps even bastards, LMFAO!!!
With every post you make you demonstrate that the depth of your ignorance knows no bounds.

Adoption by LGBT people (couples, even!) is not illegal everywhere.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2285 Dec 1, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read all the stuff this guy has said? Actually, I am very mellow and would love to have a piece of peach pie, not sure about Peach's pie though.
Life's pretty good despite all the brouhaha out there.
Peaches sorry. Sometimes I need to read more carefully.
John from Texas

Austin, TX

#2286 Dec 1, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Peaches sorry. Sometimes I need to read more carefully.
That's not a problem. Save me a piece of pie, OK?

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2294 Dec 2, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
But it only got legal in the past few years moron.
We adopted in 2006 and we weren't the first same-sex couple in the state to adopt legally.

And same-sex couples have been raising kids for as long as there have been parents raising kids. LGBT parents are hardly a new thing.

Your ignorance truly knows no bounds. And what surprises me (but shouldn't) is how you brag about your ignorance as though it's something to be proud of.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2295 Dec 2, 2012
You might be a he but you're far, far from being a man. Orangatang.

The world will be a better place without you.
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand up to the big man can you? I'm a he, you moron.
In Other News

Moncton, Canada

#2296 Dec 2, 2012
Highest-ever HIV diagnoses in gay men....

"The number of gay and bisexual men being diagnosed with HIV in the UK reached an "all-time high" in 2011, according to the Health Protection Agency (HPA).

It said there had been a "worrying" trend since 2007, with more and more new cases each year.

Nearly half of the 6,280 people diagnosed last year were men who had sex with other men (MSM)."

more of the article....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20526380

John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

#2299 Dec 2, 2012
In Other News wrote:
Highest-ever HIV diagnoses in gay men....
"The number of gay and bisexual men being diagnosed with HIV in the UK reached an "all-time high" in 2011, according to the Health Protection Agency (HPA).
It said there had been a "worrying" trend since 2007, with more and more new cases each year.
Nearly half of the 6,280 people diagnosed last year were men who had sex with other men (MSM)."
more of the article....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20526380
Who were the other half?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2302 Dec 4, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
We adopted in 2006 and we weren't the first same-sex couple in the state to adopt legally.
And same-sex couples have been raising kids for as long as there have been parents raising kids. LGBT parents are hardly a new thing.
Your ignorance truly knows no bounds. And what surprises me (but shouldn't) is how you brag about your ignorance as though it's something to be proud of.
But you claim to have teenage children, if you adopted children in 2006, that would mean they wouldn't be teenagers. It would make them about 6.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2303 Dec 4, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the other half?
Gays were infected the most.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2304 Dec 4, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you claim to have teenage children, if you adopted children in 2006, that would mean they wouldn't be teenagers. It would make them about 6.
Oh, little Tangerine, even someone as dense as you should be able to figure this one out...

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2305 Dec 4, 2012
Orangutang wrote:
<quoted text>
um... no.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#2308 Dec 4, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Think about it a bit. If a child was adopted in 2006, but is now a teenager, what does that tell you about the child?

Since: Mar 07

United States

#2309 Dec 4, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, people who engage in unprotected or unsafe sex are infected the most. The nice thing is that such protections and precautions work equally well regardless of one's sexual orientation.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2310 Dec 4, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Think about it a bit. If a child was adopted in 2006, but is now a teenager, what does that tell you about the child?
um... hypermethylation?
In Other News

Moncton, Canada

#2311 Dec 4, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the other half?
Probably needle drug users, promiscuis people and people engaging in anal sex. You're all in the same group.
In Other News

Moncton, Canada

#2312 Dec 4, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, people who engage in unprotected or unsafe sex are infected the most. The nice thing is that such protections and precautions work equally well regardless of one's sexual orientation.
Anal sex, even with protection, still has many potential health problems including both hetero and homo.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2316 Dec 4, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is an unnatural and dirty act. Not at all. Gays are infected more.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2317 Dec 4, 2012
No matter the child's age it's smarter than Orangetang?
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2319 Dec 4, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a little slow, aren't you.

We adopted our kids in 2006. The older one was 12, and the younger one was 10. They are biological siblings who needed to be adopted together.

Our youngest is now 16 and the older one is now 18.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 20 min Le Duped 5
Federal judge stays Alabama gay marriage ruling... 21 min Rainbow Blogger 3
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 34 min Cordwainer Trout 48
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 8,045
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Just Think 57,029
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr Joy Division 3,017
Judge: Michigan must recognize 300-plus gay mar... 1 hr Belle Sexton 269
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 5 hr Fa-Foxy 18,818
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 8 hr DebraE 277
More from around the web