Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

There are 2277 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2257 Nov 30, 2012
Funny you said that, because yesterday I saw a documentary on hitler, and I have to say, he was very self inflated, and powered completely be grandiose delusions.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2258 Nov 30, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
What are hominens?
Damn Girl, you really are dumb.
<quoted text>
Can stand your ground against me like a fellow man? GFO!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2259 Nov 30, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Funny you said that, because yesterday I saw a documentary on hitler, and I have to say, he was very self inflated, and powered completely be grandiose delusions.
Rather like you, little Tangerine.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2260 Nov 30, 2012
Sorry, I don't walk in the gutter.
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can stand your ground against me like a fellow man? GFO!!!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2261 Nov 30, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather like you, little Tangerine.
Oh no young one, more like what your youthful mind assumes. OH sweet 20's and 30's how sweet 20, oh sweet 30, oh how cute, the way you want life, lust after life, the way you truly say to yourself in your little heart, "I love the world". Awww how sweet, oh sweet youth. Thats too sweet for me. Unfortunately, you landed with the young person there, because I don't have a tooth for sweet people, and I can see past their shallow souls and minds, and crush them easily.
John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

#2263 Nov 30, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Now that post reminded me of you. I could not have said better myself. It's not funny either.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#2264 Nov 30, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that post reminded me of you. I could not have said better myself. It's not funny either.
Actually, his personality is a bit like you liberals.
John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

#2265 Nov 30, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one of us is wrong and I am pretty much in the middle. Depends on the subject and what makes sense to me. No one is above being wrong.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2266 Nov 30, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
What are hominens?
Damn Girl, you really are dumb.
<quoted text>
isn't that some sort of milkshake that has grits in it?

Location hidden

#2267 Nov 30, 2012
Orangutang wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler was an ultra conservative.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#2270 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was a fool killing people under his enforcement, he was an ultra dictator, not conservative, you idiot. Your more naive than the baby in your avatar.
Hitler railed against "liberal excesses." He most certainly WAS conservative. Do we need to give you quotes?

"Today Christians ... stand at the head of [this country]... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past ...(few) years."

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2271 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was a fool killing people under his enforcement, he was an ultra dictator, not conservative, you idiot. Your more naive than the baby in your avatar.
If you think Hitler was a liberal then you are just proving how ignorant you really are.
David Limbaugh

Atlanta, GA

#2274 Dec 1, 2012
So we are still concerned about this when people are struggling just to get by? http:wheresmybailout.weebly.co m

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#2275 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
He wasn't a conservative, he belonged to a nazi party, which is very very rightwinged, far too strict even for the ordinary right winged.
Rightwinged = Ultraconservative

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#2277 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
No, it means normal right winged. You are just far too much left winged. Never able to say no to anything. Even free to murder.
You're all over the political spectrum on this one.

The nazi party is rightwinged, which is beyond normal right wing which you equate as ultraconservative yet Hitler, nazi #1, is not on the conservative side of the political spectrum.

Location hidden

#2278 Dec 1, 2012
Orangutang wrote:
<quoted text>
Buried in india? Where did you get that silly nonsense from?
history, child... history. try reading and studying sometime.

Location hidden

#2279 Dec 1, 2012
Orangutang wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said... an ultra conservative.
John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

#2280 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was. Now, what about idiot you, where did you get your teenage sons from? Adopted them when gay marriage was still illegal I take it? Wait till they find out that they are illegally adopted sons, or perhaps even bastards, LMFAO!!!
You appear to be a most hateful, vile human being. You know not how to think. Inferior to the maximum. How do you sleep at night? I see you as a poor sick bastard in need of serious help. Where did you come from and who raised you? I don't even feel sorry for you anymore. But good luck anyway.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2281 Dec 1, 2012
In a way we're fortunate, she claims to be older. Hopefully. She is closer to the casket than to the cradle. A member of a dying breed.
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be a most hateful, vile human being. You know not how to think. Inferior to the maximum. How do you sleep at night? I see you as a poor sick bastard in need of serious help. Where did you come from and who raised you? I don't even feel sorry for you anymore. But good luck anyway.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2282 Dec 1, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You
You need to get life. Fellow Texan says to mellow out . Sit down and have a slice of Peaches pie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min Blackburn 33,164
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 8 min lides 5,572
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Shirley 21,564
News Ireland same-sex marriage 20 min Gremlin 57
News Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy (Apr '10) 23 min Tazo 1,920
BIG 4th of July PARTY 27 min Gremlin 6
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 28 min Signs of the Times 58
News Obama to 5-Year-Old Gay Marriage Advocate: 'Cou... 46 min Frankie Rizzo 30
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 46 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 213
News What it cost Indiana to fight same-sex marriage 2 hr Wondering 17
More from around the web