Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: On Top Magazine

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Comments
2,041 - 2,060 of 2,277 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2156
Nov 27, 2012
 
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you do either. Evolution is not factual and is ludicrous to be treated as scientific.
In your case, I see why you don't like evolution, since you are stuck about 10 steps behind most modern day humans.

Enjoy your intolerance and hate. Younger kids coming up now reject your intolerant thoughts and are smarter and more informed than you and your crabby pals. In a generation, all of your prejudices will be buried with you and your other hater pals.

I won't be there to enjoy it, but at least I know it is coming and when they look back on hate like yours, they will say "at least there were some who were enlightened, despite the stupid and ignorant and afraid!" I'll be in that bit of history, the part that the future will admire.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2157
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE, not YOUR.
hey, i think someone used a double negative on another thread!
We need you Spellpoleese!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2158
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me how, you shit head.
Read any biology textbook, dumbass.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2159
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Read any biology textbook, dumbass.
as usual, Mona is being pig headed and wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_the...

"Evolutionary biologist Kirk J. Fitzhugh[80] wrote, "'Evolution' cannot be both a theory and a fact. Theories are concepts stating cause–effect relations...One might argue that it is conceivable to speak of 'evolution' as a fact by way of it being the subject of reference in explanatory hypotheses...In the strictest sense then,'evolution' cannot be regarded as a fact even in the context of hypotheses since the causal points of reference continue to be organisms, and no amount of con&#64257;rming instances for those hypotheses will transform them into facts...While evolution is not a fact, it is also not a single theory, but a set of theories applied to a variety of causal questions...An emphasis on associating 'evolution' with 'fact' presents the misguided connotation that science seeks certainty."

In the end, its a bs argument, evolution is not theory or fact, but watch Mona pretends and spit vitrol...
reality aside as usual.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2160
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

When non-biologists talk about biological evolution they often confuse two different aspects of the definition. On the one hand there is the question of whether or not modern organisms have evolved from older ancestral organisms or whether modern species are continuing to change over time. On the other hand there are questions about the mechanism of the observed changes... how did evolution occur?

Biologists consider the existence of biological evolution to be a fact.

It can be demonstrated today and the historical evidence for its occurrence in the past is overwhelming. However, biologists readily admit that they are less certain of the exact mechanism of evolution; there are several theories of the mechanism of evolution.

"Well evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape-like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered." - Stephen J. Gould, " Evolution as Fact and Theory"; Discover, May 1981

It is almost 2013 and I cannot believe we are still having this discussion.

“Dont reelect useless politicos”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2161
Nov 27, 2012
 
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact. YOU are ludicrous.
Yes, it is.

Some scientist are now wondering if dinosaurs even needed both genders to reproduce.

They are finding lizards which "clone" . These are just two types of lizards but think there are now about 12 types of lizards who do this and a few snakes.

"Meet the Mourning Gecko"

Parthenogenic = No Males Necessary
This is what made this gecko famous, or at least put them on the radar of gecko keepers. Parthenogenic means that the gecko doesn't need to mate with a gecko of the opposite sex in order to lay fertile eggs. Females will lay eggs on their own, without ever having to come into contact with a male.

http://www.acreptiles.com/main/index.php...

"Whiptail Lizards:“No males needed, we clone ourselves to reproduce!”"

http://blog.nus.edu.sg/lsm1303student2012/201...

"Boa Constrictors Can Have Babies Without Mating, New Evidence Shows"

ScienceDaily (Nov. 4, 2010)— In a finding that upends decades of scientific theory on reptile reproduction, researchers at North Carolina State University have discovered that female boa constrictors can squeeze out babies without mating.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/...

“Dont reelect useless politicos”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2162
Nov 27, 2012
 
Mona Lott wrote:
When non-biologists talk about biological evolution they often confuse two different aspects of the definition. On the one hand there is the question of whether or not modern organisms have evolved from older ancestral organisms or whether modern species are continuing to change over time. On the other hand there are questions about the mechanism of the observed changes... how did evolution occur?
Biologists consider the existence of biological evolution to be a fact.
It can be demonstrated today and the historical evidence for its occurrence in the past is overwhelming. However, biologists readily admit that they are less certain of the exact mechanism of evolution; there are several theories of the mechanism of evolution.
"Well evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape-like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered." - Stephen J. Gould, " Evolution as Fact and Theory"; Discover, May 1981
It is almost 2013 and I cannot believe we are still having this discussion.
"It is almost 2013 and I cannot believe we are still having this discussion"

In the words of Christopher Walken " Have you met Christian conservatives?"

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2163
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex was not part of God's grand design for humans, therefore homosexuality is a form of devolution.
1. God doesn't exist.
2. Most people into anal sex are straight.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2164
Nov 27, 2012
 
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judging others was not part of God's grand design for humans."
Then how do you queers determine the winner of a drag contest?
I think they just say, "And the winner is JrEsq!"
Donald

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2165
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. God doesn't exist.
2. Most people into anal sex are straight.
Wow, two huge lies in only ten words!
Donald

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2166
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why do queers do each other up the butt anyway? That's sick!

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2167
Nov 27, 2012
 
Does your girlfriend know about your fixation for men who have anal sex? That's really sick!
Donald wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt anyway? That's sick!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2168
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Donald wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt anyway? That's sick!
Why do you spend time thinking about it?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2169
Nov 27, 2012
 
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, i think someone used a double negative on another thread!
We need you Spellpoleese!
WhatEVER.

I can only do so much. After a while, it just seems hopeless. They can be told 20 times something as simple as a plural NOT needing an apostrophe, but it is impossible to get it into their thick skulls. Or, the contraction of YOU ARE not being YOUR. They just can't seem to grasp that one. I am about to not care anymore.

I recently read about a whole rash of English teachers committing suicide a few years back, I bet I know who their students were!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2170
Nov 27, 2012
 
Donald wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt anyway? That's sick!
Why do you need to KNOW?

(Montreal, my eye, liar. Quick, what province is Montreal in, anyway?) Silence. The rest is silence.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2171
Nov 27, 2012
 
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex was not part of God's grand design for humans, therefore homosexuality is a form of devolution.
really? how do you know. did god come to you in a dream and say,'hey... don't put that in your butt. it's not part of my plan.

when you come right to it, though, anal sex is more a part of heterosexual sex than it is homosexual. surveys show that over 40% of sexually active women between the ages of 13 and 45 prefer anal sex to vaginal. many because it feels better and they have stronger orgasms, and many because it's god's perfect form of birth control.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2172
Nov 27, 2012
 
Donald wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt anyway? That's sick!
many gays don't incorporate anal sex in their sexplay. the fact is that a much higher percentage of heterosexuals do, however, enjoy anal sex... especially women.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2173
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judging others was not part of God's grand design for humans."
Then how do you queers determine the winner of a drag contest?
you do realise, don't you, that the vast majority of 'drag queens' are straight. it's a form of stage entertainment. the idea came from the japanese theatre. geisha were men in drag, because women weren't allowed, at the time, to be involved in the entertainment industry as it was considered 'beneath their dignity'.

btw... you also must realise that the raiment in which you commonly see the pope decked out is called 'papal drag'.
John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2174
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me how, you shit head.
Evolution is pretty factual. Lot's of evidence out there. God on the other hand is just a belief system. You are free to believe it. That's OK. There sure does seem to be something beyond our physical selves, but no one "knows" shat it is. I very much not believe it's that crap you keep spewing out.
Really knowing what all this is and why it's here is beyond human comprehension. Have you ever thought about how big the Universe is and why you think you know what it is? Your beliefs are simple minded.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2176
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>YOU'RE, not YOUR.
How do YOU know what bears are, Cletus?
As for President Barrack Hussein Obama, his SECOND inaugural is Jan. 20, 2013 and he will be in office until January of 2017. Yayyy!!!!! There's not a thing any of your haters can do about it.
Not. A. Thing.
Hail to the Chief!
Did you know Obama is lying and is really gay? Your probably just a skinny twig who sucks up to the "bears".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••