Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Dis...

Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

There are 2277 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#2094 Nov 19, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you focus only on gay men when you think about homosexuality.
Very interesting.
Yeah, and you gotta wonder why he types stuff like "visual sexual homosexual pedophiles" into search engines. Guess we all need a hobby.:)

Panorama City, CA

#2095 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain why you need proof of a theory, that you choose not to believe? You do not have proof of a theory that you choose to believe. For instance, prove these two things: homosexuality is not a mental disorder and people can be born gay. What scholarly journal published this peer reviewed study that you rely on?
Stating something, even over and over again, does not make anything true.
There is no reason to believe being gay is a mental disorder, and gay people say they are born gay. That's the most important proof there can be.
You fixation on gay men however...that's strange.
Ever wonder why you care, and you're not just grateful that you have that much less competition for the ladies? I have my theory, and it makes perfect sense.

Panorama City, CA

#2096 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmallone wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as gay marriage,...
Yes there is, didn't you hear about the elections?

Panorama City, CA

#2097 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>You do realize that gays are just dumb. Of course, unless there is a mental or physical malfunction any man who has sex with a female can have a child.
That is the fact, the entire gay thing is just gay lies, because no one is gay, it is just how they choose to have sex.
No, stupid, it's not. Have you ever had sex?
Your so-called gay friends got aroused by females, erect and produced sperm and the sperm found its way into a female. That was his point, sperm has not meaning or purpose in a male's butt, the only result is AIDS and disease.
And videos you watch over and over!

BTW, most sperm that ends up in butts ends up in female butts.
And why do you so riled up about whose sperm ends up where?

Panorama City, CA

#2098 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that gays are just dumb. Of course, unless there is a mental or physical malfunction any man who has sex with a female can have a child. That is the fact, the entire gay thing is just gay lies, because no one is gay,...
How can gay people lie if they don't exist?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2099 Nov 20, 2012
I may have lost these claims saying the have the same brain connection. But you still need to fight agains the claim, when I said that sexual attraction is the brains reaction to how well it deems the body of the person it is viewing is able to create good offspring. Gays can't naturally produce good offspring, so it means it would be a biological disorder if gays were to have sexual attraction. So as a whole, you've lost.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2100 Nov 20, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I may have lost these claims saying the have the same brain connection. But you still need to fight agains the claim, when I said that sexual attraction is the brains reaction to how well it deems the body of the person it is viewing is able to create good offspring. Gays can't naturally produce good offspring, so it means it would be a biological disorder if gays were to have sexual attraction. So as a whole, you've lost.
In other words, you're a liar.

We know, little Tangerine, we know...

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2102 Nov 20, 2012
If the whole point of relationships, according to our homophobes, is dependent upon the ability to produce children that are genetically related to you and your partner, then I guess all women who reach menopause are "biologically disordered" just like homosexuals.

And to follow that logic any woman who has reached menopause, or who is incapable of conceiving for whatever reason, as well as infertile men, must be barred from legal marriage just like the homophobes are insisting should be the case for homosexuals.

It's all a red herring of course because legal heterosexual marriage does not depend on the ability to conceive.
Billy Ringo

United States

#2103 Nov 21, 2012
Sanitarium should run againin 2016 - he is a fine, fine candidate.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2104 Nov 21, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
If the whole point of relationships, according to our homophobes, is dependent upon the ability to produce children that are genetically related to you and your partner, then I guess all women who reach menopause are "biologically disordered" just like homosexuals.
And to follow that logic any woman who has reached menopause, or who is incapable of conceiving for whatever reason, as well as infertile men, must be barred from legal marriage just like the homophobes are insisting should be the case for homosexuals.
It's all a red herring of course because legal heterosexual marriage does not depend on the ability to conceive.
The brain is allured by the opposite sexes ability to produce offspring for them during menupause, the body can still naturally reproduce before that stage. Anyway, aging wasn't designed as a part of nature, so aging can be an exception, so it doesn't make them biological disorders. Gays simply want marriage so they are able to effectively spread accorss and cause more homosexuality and indulge in it better across society and it being accepted within and treated normally, see, they only want gay sex to be treated normally, when its not.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2105 Nov 21, 2012
The fact that his story is coming from a gay proves gays lie, as the story obviously never really happened.
http://lakeweedatarrowhead.net/godmadem.htm

I think the kid in this story really just needed a divine spanking from Pastor John himself.

Location hidden

#2106 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The brain is allured by the opposite sexes ability to produce offspring for them during menupause, the body can still naturally reproduce before that stage. Anyway, aging wasn't designed as a part of nature, so aging can be an exception, so it doesn't make them biological disorders. Gays simply want marriage so they are able to effectively spread accorss and cause more homosexuality and indulge in it better across society and it being accepted within and treated normally, see, they only want gay sex to be treated normally, when its not.
"aging wasn't designed as a part of nature"

Okay, I think I speak for everyone when I say...

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

Man, you're a nutcase....
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2107 Nov 21, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"aging wasn't designed as a part of nature"
Okay, I think I speak for everyone when I say...
BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
Man, you're a nutcase....
People weren't actually supposed to age, so the brain has no required systems built within to rid its sexual attraction when it reaches menapause. Your only 15 laddy, back off little ratty.

Location hidden

#2109 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
People weren't actually supposed to age, so the brain has no required systems built within to rid its sexual attraction when it reaches menapause. Your only 15 laddy, back off little ratty.
People weren't actually supposed to age?

Again, I think I speak for everyone when I say:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh, tell us little Tangerine...were people supposed to die one second after they were born? How ere people "not supposed to age"?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2110 Nov 21, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Sanitarium should run againin 2016 - he is a fine, fine candidate.
Too bad YOUR family was NOT destroyed before your parents rutted in the back seat of your "dad's" 1971 puce green Maverick and conceived you.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2111 Nov 21, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
People weren't actually supposed to age?
Again, I think I speak for everyone when I say:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Oh, tell us little Tangerine...were people supposed to die one second after they were born? How ere people "not supposed to age"?
People weren't meant to age, aging came as Gods curse after the fall. You are only the little kid here, the little runner rat, so piss off little useless kid. Young turd.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#2112 Nov 21, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad YOUR family was NOT destroyed before your parents rutted in the back seat of your "dad's" 1971 puce green Maverick and conceived you.
Look at the aggression you are showing. I can see why you would feel the need to insult back, but saying that shows how bitter you feel, you are nothing but a sexual deviant turd.

Panorama City, CA

#2113 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
People weren't meant to age, aging came as Gods curse after the fall. You are only the little kid here, the little runner rat, so piss off little useless kid. Young turd.
Actually, stupid, there is no god.
People age and thus die so they don't compete with their offspring for resources. Imagine if just about every person ever born was still alive.
toadmann

Masontown, PA

#2114 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………old fart or young stinkers right Gay marrage will
destroy tradition marrage ,,I aggree

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2115 Nov 21, 2012
Say NO to Homosex wrote:
Keep queers away from kids and eat at Chick fil a.
WOO HOO
Keep your hands off the kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 25,295
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 2 hr Pope Out To Pasture 1
News S. Korean presidential hopeful accused of anti-... 2 hr Pope Out To Pasture 1
News Lawmakers: Faith-based adoption groups can spur... 2 hr Pope Out To Pasture 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr River Tam 48,067
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Pilots Nail Drivi... 5,595
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 13,387
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 10 hr Rose_NoHo 162
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 19 hr Richie 69,522
More from around the web