Catholic bishops stay course on gay m...

Catholic bishops stay course on gay marriage fight

There are 12 comments on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Catholic bishops stay course on gay marriage fight. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

The nation's Roman Catholic bishops say they won't change their strategy on gay marriage or birth control coverage despite the outcome of the election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

Since: Nov 08

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Prolly not gonna change their support of child abusers either.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Like all the doctors, buisnesses, scientists, and buisnesmen and women the Catholic church just neds to get the hell out of the way and let these AIDS infested filth continue to spread their disease and finish the job they started of exterminating themselves with the rest of the pure evil liberal savages.

They should know better than ANYONE to let evil destroy itself. All they are doing is prolonging the natural selction that is at work...something the rest of thew world wants left alone so that we can let the planet rid itslef of the shit that has plagued it for too long.

Even one of their own liberal savages in Congres said it best...the world wants them to DIE QUICKLY! Catholosism GET OUT OF THE WAY!
SirAndrew

Honolulu, HI

#3 Nov 12, 2012
NoMoreUSA wrote:
Like all the doctors, buisnesses, scientists, and buisnesmen and women the Catholic church just neds to get the hell out of the way and let these AIDS infested filth continue to spread their disease and finish the job they started of exterminating themselves with the rest of the pure evil liberal savages.
They should know better than ANYONE to let evil destroy itself. All they are doing is prolonging the natural selction that is at work...something the rest of thew world wants left alone so that we can let the planet rid itslef of the shit that has plagued it for too long.
Even one of their own liberal savages in Congres said it best...the world wants them to DIE QUICKLY! Catholosism GET OUT OF THE WAY!
Said with all the nobility and care of a true christian. However, before you plan on AIDS wiping out the gay community, you should note that according to WHO more than 80% of those with AIDS are heteros, not homos. The main reason is that idiots like you believe only gays can catch this disease. So if anyone is going die off, it'll be you and your ilk. Will I cry? Let's wait and see. But I'm not buying extra tissues.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Satan realized that the RCC is his greatest enemy, thus he gave homosexuals the discernment to become priests, and sent them into the RCC to attack it from within. The RCC was then attacked from the outside for the occurance of the abuse. In military jargon, this is known as the "pincer movement".
Persons that left the Church, did so for the wrong reason. Instead of turning their back on the Church, they should have stayed and fought back, like true Christian Soldiers.
The Boy Scouts of America are now underging the same type of attack.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
The bishops can go to hell, directly to hell, do not pass purgatory, do not collect money from old ladies on fixed incomes.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Truth wrote:
The bishops can go to hell, directly to hell, do not pass purgatory, do not collect money from old ladies on fixed incomes.
I belive they reserved that place for you and the rest of the liberal filth. Now scurry along, you don't wanna kep the black angel waiting...he needs all his dogs.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2012
"So let us neither hear them as they are strangers to us ... But rather let us resolve ourselves to our discipline; and let us not be deceived by the demons who do all things in deceit, even to frightening us with death. For they are weak and can do nothing but threaten ... have no power, but are like actors on the stage, changing their shapes and frightening children with disruptive apparitions in various forms, for which they ought to be mocked as showing their impotence ... " - Anthony of Alexandria

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#9 Nov 12, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Satan realized that the RCC is his greatest enemy, thus he gave homosexuals the discernment to become priests, and sent them into the RCC to attack it from within. The RCC was then attacked from the outside for the occurance of the abuse. In military jargon, this is known as the "pincer movement".
Persons that left the Church, did so for the wrong reason. Instead of turning their back on the Church, they should have stayed and fought back, like true Christian Soldiers.
The Boy Scouts of America are now underging the same type of attack.
Bull. Explain why your god created EVERYTHING, including Satan, does NOT destroy him, and toys sadistically with his children seeing which one they will choose, then throws them into eternal damnation if they choose the "wrong" option.

Sick.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Satan realized that the RCC is his greatest enemy, thus he gave homosexuals the discernment to become priests, and sent them into the RCC to attack it from within. The RCC was then attacked from the outside for the occurance of the abuse. In military jargon, this is known as the "pincer movement".
Persons that left the Church, did so for the wrong reason. Instead of turning their back on the Church, they should have stayed and fought back, like true Christian Soldiers.
The Boy Scouts of America are now underging the same type of attack.
He does?

I bet the Orthodox and Protestants sure feel slighted.

Wimps.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
The bishops can go to hell, directly to hell, do not pass purgatory, do not collect money from old ladies on fixed incomes.
..you's are sooooooooooooooooo..naiive,her e...eh...(-)...
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#13 Nov 27, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Satan realized that the RCC is his greatest enemy, thus he gave homosexuals the discernment to become priests, and sent them into the RCC to attack it from within. The RCC was then attacked from the outside for the occurance of the abuse. In military jargon, this is known as the "pincer movement".
Persons that left the Church, did so for the wrong reason. Instead of turning their back on the Church, they should have stayed and fought back, like true Christian Soldiers.
The Boy Scouts of America are now underging the same type of attack.

Wow!!!!
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#14 Nov 27, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..you's are sooooooooooooooooo..naiive,her e...eh...(-)...
Sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC gay marriage plaintiffs can now seek legal fees 3 min goonsquad 23
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min lides 24,150
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 19 min EdmondWA 1,904
News How is it that cake became a favourite platform... 24 min Shirley 20
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 27 min Termiraider 6,746
News More evidence that kids of gay parents do just ... 28 min EdmondWA 27
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 37 min Frankie Rizzo 8,277
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 43 min Reverend Alan 1,296
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 20 hr Logic Analysis 24
More from around the web