Boy Scouts open ranks to gay youth on Jan. 1

Dec 28, 2013 Full story: Newsday 36

Bill Helfand, the scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 55 in Houston, stands for a photo in Houston.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Franz

Berlin, Germany

#1 Dec 28, 2013
I'm glad I pulled my boy out of the Boy Scouts before they start having circle jerks around the campfire.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Open your ranks to gay youth and say goodbye to your sponsors.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 28, 2013
fr "Franz":

>I'm glad I pulled my boy out of the Boy Scouts before they start having circle jerks around the campfire<

You DO know that the founder of Boy Scouts, Lord Baden-Powell, was probably a gay men, don't you?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Gay man, not men.
Pierre

Paris, France

#5 Dec 28, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
You DO know that the founder of Boy Scouts, Lord Baden-Powell, was probably a gay man, don't you?
I can believe that! A gay man decides to found a group of young boys. Hmmm.
Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 28, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Open your ranks to gay youth and say goodbye to your sponsors.
The opposite was true.
Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 28, 2013
Absolutely wrote:
It's a sad day when little boys, wanting to participate in the Boy Scouts to gain some life experiences, has to wear butt plugs to bed durning overnight field trips.
This is extremely revealing of this troll's psychology.

The troll meant to invoke some sort of chastity device to protect [sic] the troll's favorite orifice of the Boy Scouts while they sleep.

Instead, due to a revealing Freudian slip, the troll invoked a sex toy which is actually inserted into the troll's favorite orifice while the Boy Scouts sleep.

Naturally none of this is news, but it's just worth noting for the sixteen year old troll's embarrassment.
Pierres Husband

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Dec 28, 2013
Absolutely wrote:
It's a sad day when little boys, wanting to participate in the Boy Scouts to gain some life experiences, has to wear butt plugs to bed durning overnight field trips.
Are you potty trained?
Skyy

Brookland, AR

#13 Dec 29, 2013
I doubt there will be any more circle jerks or gay play in the Boy Scouts than there ever has been. Boys play with each other whether a gay boy is present or not. It is part of growing up. Nearly all guys, if they would only admit it, play with their friends physically at some point or another. The straight ones grow out of it and the gay ones continue the practice into adulthood. It is just the way things are. Get over it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Franz wrote:
I'm glad I pulled my boy out of the Boy Scouts before they start having circle jerks around the campfire.
You mean you were never invited to those?

Hm. Interesting.
Ominous Possum Stare

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Dec 29, 2013
Skyy wrote:

Boys play with each other whether a gay boy is present or not. It is part of growing up. Nearly all guys, if they would only admit it, play with their friends physically at some point or another..
What utter bull****! Your fantasies are out of control and mere projections, you loon.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2013
We'll see.
Ominous Possum Stare

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Dec 29, 2013
Snyper? Are you related to Harry Hay?

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2013
Ominous Possum Stare wrote:
Snyper? Are you related to Harry Hay?
No, but I knew him back in the day. A great person in some ways and a real loose canon in others, his greatest failing was that he was an unrealistic ideologue.

Why?
Ominous Possum Stare

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Dec 29, 2013
Some people in this world have a yummy immoral criminal appetite for young boys. Plenty of those around here. What's a canon?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 29, 2013
Skyy wrote:
I doubt there will be any more circle jerks or gay play in the Boy Scouts than there ever has been. Boys play with each other whether a gay boy is present or not. It is part of growing up. Nearly all guys, if they would only admit it, play with their friends physically at some point or another. The straight ones grow out of it and the gay ones continue the practice into adulthood. It is just the way things are. Get over it.
Words posted by a sexually secure adult!!

Location hidden

#22 Dec 29, 2013
Ominous Possum Stare wrote:
Some people in this world have a yummy immoral criminal appetite for young boys. Plenty of those around here. What's a canon?
Sorry. My speech recog software doesn't know the difference.
I meant "cannon".

Harry had no such "appetite".
Ominous Possum Stare

Pittsfield, MA

#23 Dec 29, 2013
Yeah, ok snyper. He had no affiliation with NAMBLA too, right?
Ominous Possum Stare

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Dec 29, 2013
Irving

Iceland

#26 Dec 29, 2013
Skyy wrote:
That's a load of BS! I never heard of circle jerks growing up and didn't know anyone who did. If any boy had even suggested doing that he would have gotten his ass kicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas lawmaker married five times files error-f... 1 min david traversa 13
New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patr... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 10
Why this obsession with what gay people do in b... (Jan '13) 1 hr Sherlayne 158
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr NorCal Native 1,112
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,670
California GOP recognizes gay faction of party 2 hr Belle Sexton 9
I'm gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too 2 hr Belle Sexton 140
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Belle Sexton 57,921
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 3 hr Rick Perry s Closet 151
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,231
More from around the web