Dublin couple among first to celebrat...

Dublin couple among first to celebrate same-sex civil union in Ireland

There are 6 comments on the www.lgbtqnation.com story from Apr 5, 2011, titled Dublin couple among first to celebrate same-sex civil union in Ireland. In it, www.lgbtqnation.com reports that:

A Dublin, Ireland, gay couple became the public face of civil unions in the Irish State on Wednesday when they were among the first gay couples legally joined under legislation that passed last year allowing same-sex civil partnerships.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.lgbtqnation.com.

Franklin Stantoni

New York, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2011
WOO-HOO ! Homosexualizing the EU one country at a time ! The PLAN is working !

(with apologies to felon Pete McGowan)

:)
Denis Stanton

Ireland

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Such insolence to Gods law will not be tolerated! How dare u!

Since: Apr 13

Tallaght, Ireland

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Any homosexual male gay who wants another man to keep his female wife happy and satisfied in bed can contact me on [email protected]

Since: Apr 13

Tallaght, Ireland

#5 Apr 15, 2013
hey

Since: Jun 13

Ireland

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Marraige is not the same anymore its ament to be for man and woman gay people are making a mockery of everything a penis and a vagina go together for a reason not two penises and a bum hole and neither is two minges rubbing together is not natural.People can do what they want but its making a joke out of marraige thats why they cant have children together duh........

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Gays out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Beannie 37,272
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 27 min Ismail 629
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr River Tam 13,010
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 hr Here is what I 36,046
News Pope says gay people deserve an apology 4 hr Here is what I 7
News Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local L... 5 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 11
News Clinton marches in New York pride parade 5 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 5 hr WasteWater 39
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 5 hr WasteWater 919
More from around the web