Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,161

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230173 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They hit Bruno in the head too way much when he was a Marine. His mama used to drop him on his head a lot too whenever she smoked crack she'd get all jittery and clumsy with the little tike.
Are saying that this happened to all gays and made them confused and mentally ill? It would make sense, gays dropped on their head as children and now they don't know ass from head and get off on both. Medical evidence also shows that smoking crack leads to homsexuality and AIDS, in no specified order. You know, if gays were not so jittery and clumsy, they could handle penile vagina penetration.
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230174 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she "stirred soup" with his head!
Sp, does that affirm what your dad did with your butt and made you gay? HAHAHA, just joking.....you know, with the truth.
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230175 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you want to call picking up cans and used rubbers to recycle "getting things in ship shape".
If only...
If only lesbians would use the proper can and gay men would just use jubbers....If only..less child rape and less AIDS.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230176 Apr 7, 2014
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Sp, does that affirm what your dad did with your butt and made you gay? HAHAHA, just joking.....you know, with the truth.
Not funny,do you sleep with your mother? Sister?I'm not Gay either Derp
HAHAHAHA

Van Nuys, CA

#230177 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny,do you sleep with your mother? Sister?I'm not Gay either Derp
Obviously, you sleep with your dad and that is why you are GAY. A high percent of homosexuality was caused by same-sex sibling and/or parental sex abuse, so which one of your parents or siblings had sex with you? You being gay is funny, since homosexuality is a joke of nature. Imagine, you gays have to adopt or have sex with a heterosexual, and even then you never WILL share a biological child as a product of your sexual intercourse and love.

It is a loving thought that admits that abuse or sexual dysfunction caused this gay dilemma instead of a birth defect or genetic anomaly, now stop hating on being gay and denying it, and simply embrace therapy and get well.
What is Normal

Van Nuys, CA

#230179 Apr 7, 2014
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Are saying that this happened to all gays and made them confused and mentally ill? It would make sense, gays dropped on their head as children and now they don't know ass from head and get off on both. Medical evidence also shows that smoking crack leads to homsexuality and AIDS, in no specified order. You know, if gays were not so jittery and clumsy, they could handle penile vagina penetration.
What is the definition of mentally ill? If a math genius has social anxiety and faints when the opposite sex approaches, is that a mentally illness? Yes. If a person stutters when they try to speak, is that a mental illness? Yes. Is severe depression a mental illness? Yes. Is Asperger's Syndrome a mental illness? Yes. Is sterility due to a mental brain disorder a mental illness? Yes.

So, is homosexuality a mental illness?

No, it is not, if we say that it is normal for a person to faint with social anxiety, stutter when they try to speak, have severe depression and enjoy Asperger's syndrome and Is sterility normal?Then it is normal for a person to function in a manner, homosexuality, which causes them often to faint with social anxiety when approached sexually by the opposite sex, stutter, have severe depression, Asperger's and behave sterilely.

The evidence proves that homosexuality is a mental illness and it is hateful to deny the treatment..

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230180 Apr 7, 2014
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you sleep with your dad and that is why you are GAY. A high percent of homosexuality was caused by same-sex sibling and/or parental sex abuse, so which one of your parents or siblings had sex with you? You being gay is funny, since homosexuality is a joke of nature. Imagine, you gays have to adopt or have sex with a heterosexual, and even then you never WILL share a biological child as a product of your sexual intercourse and love.

It is a loving thought that admits that abuse or sexual dysfunction caused this gay dilemma instead of a birth defect or genetic anomaly, now stop hating on being gay and denying it, and simply embrace therapy and get well.
Hey Stupidoo-
I'm a straight woman with three grown
kids.I know a freak like you can't
understand that a hetero sexual can
respect a Gay/Lesbian,but you are
not worth my time...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230181 Apr 7, 2014
I simply note that at every point of comparison between ss couples and marriage, there are distinct and significant differences.

They obviously are not the same.

They obviously have different outcomes.

One couple compliments each other, the other simply duplicates,

They obviously fulfill different roles, one significant and recognized, the other a failure of mating behavior.

The only thing inevitable is a deep and devastating disappointment when the fraudulent impostor cannot be denied anymore.
Freaking server

Sierra Madre, CA

#230183 Apr 7, 2014
About freaking time this freaking sites server is S_L_O_W..
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#230184 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
90 here in my little paradise! Have fun
I heard, put your bathing suit on and jump into your pool
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#230185 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure.....Can't you ever be civil?
WTF?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#230186 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you want to call picking up cans and used rubbers to recycle "getting things in ship shape".
LMAO Frizzo, you sure stir up a lot of your moms shit here, you have your girl friend in stiches all the time. It must suck to be you.--- I believe you will find your dads DNA in those rubbers, better suck out the rest of your fat ass, then you can take them to your girlfriends next loser party and use them for ballons.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#230187 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she "stirred soup" with his head!
Cali, tell your other side to grow up! it is so coincidental that you both came back at the same time, too funny, be a leader not a folower troll
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#230188 Apr 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupidoo-
I'm a straight woman with three grown
kids.I know a freak like you can't
understand that a hetero sexual can
respect a Gay/Lesbian,but you are
not worth my time...
Hey stupidoo, the last time someone used the term "heterosexual" you got all bent out of shape and called them everything name under the sun! what's up with that you two faced troll
Burnt

Sierra Madre, CA

#230189 Apr 7, 2014
Yu mean Burnt Toe don't you?
Burnt

Sierra Madre, CA

#230190 Apr 7, 2014
You mean Burnt Toe don't you?
Soze

Sierra Madre, CA

#230191 Apr 7, 2014
I'm certainly not going to engage in a pissing match with someone whose baseless adhole who slings hominem slurs exemplify nothing but psychological dim parental trainings.
Sleeper

San Jose, CA

#230194 Apr 8, 2014
This thing never dies
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#230195 Apr 8, 2014
HAHAHAHA wrote:
Medical evidence also shows that smoking crack leads to homsexuality and AIDS, in no specified order.
Medical evidence?
ahahahahha
ahhahahahaha
ahhaahhahaah
ahhahahahaha
Barf minters

Sierra Madre, CA

#230196 Apr 8, 2014
Exo haven't you been taking your anti-barf mints?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 6 min Tre H 219,626
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 12 min Pietro Armando 1,207
The Thursday Afternoon NE Jade 13 min Zachariah 1
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 19 min Gunther 2,713
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 45 min Fa-Foxy 14
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 54 min Tre H 26,680
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 4,986
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr KiMerde 5,451
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 2,831
More from around the web