Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201887 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226395 Dec 17, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>How did I call you a liar if I didn respond to you.? are you ok? WTF !!
Go bother someone who cares, like Frankie
Go back and read your first and second
Posts to me, you called me a liar..
Balloons

La Puente, CA

#226396 Dec 17, 2013
Balloons #226395
Richie

Los Angeles, CA

#226397 Dec 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read your first and second
Posts to me, you called me a liar..
Well you are. Stop your crying
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226398 Dec 17, 2013
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
You had "pet-mommy" sex when you were a kid. When your mom finally stopped you went for boys. Then it was men at bus stations.
Now you troll for young guys at arcades and comic book stores. I guess semen from lads under 21 is what 'floats your boat'.
Poor ol' Union City queer-o.
Whats pet mommy sex??! Sounds gross! I hope it isn't true about Frankie!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226399 Dec 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats pet mommy sex??! Sounds gross! I hope it isn't true about Frankie!
I didn't write this either soSTFU
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226400 Dec 17, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are. Stop your crying
Screw you Gustavo you leech !
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226401 Dec 17, 2013
Only a lying immature Derp would
post in someone else's name.
little rogelio no no

San Francisco, CA

#226402 Dec 17, 2013
hello. the story that the korean guy has done that to his uncle may got to do with his uncle putting him over the barrel all those years ago during the big barrel party and taking pix of the poor little bouncy kid being done by all them HATS. I dont think you can forget stuff like that but maybe the teevee guys can forgive it since they dont show the pix like the columbians do. Now the bachmans lady wants to go see if mandela is really passed as he say, according to the reports, that all the dead leaders is NOT dead but are living in Montecito on butterfly lane in a secure compound. This may account for gay and lesbian fearing having to marry each other as most gays dont like big lesbians as much as their pets do, but I dont know.
Balloons

La Puente, CA

#226403 Dec 17, 2013
Balloons #226401
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#226404 Dec 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
Only a lying immature Derp would
post in someone else's name.
That'd be the troll from LA. He's a punk and a coward. That's what punks and cowards do. If he had any balls he'd use the same name each post. But he's too scared to.
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226405 Dec 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>That'd be the troll from LA. He's a punk and a coward. That's what punks and cowards do. If he had any balls he'd use the same name each post. But he's too scared to.
Ya,I noticed...What a freakin coward!
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#226406 Dec 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats pet mommy sex??! Sounds gross! I hope it isn't true about Frankie!
Sure its true, you twit.
That's why all of Frankie's "mature women" look like his mom. Even his queer rough-trade hookups bear a resemblance to his mother.
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#226407 Dec 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,I noticed...What a freakin coward!
lesbian schizo tard! one hour you're that putz Rizzo, next hour you're that ho Cali. get back on your meds!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226408 Dec 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>lesbian schizo tard! one hour you're that putz Rizzo, next hour you're that ho Cali. get back on your meds!
You are the one playing games old
bored Bruno.Go fly a penguin! You
haven't had a woman since 1980!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#226409 Dec 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure its true, you twit.
That's why all of Frankie's "mature women" look like his mom. Even his queer rough-trade hookups bear a resemblance to his mother.
I miss your mom the most. I was doing her when you were on mess duty at Khe Sanh. That was on leave between my two tours. What a hose beast she was in those days! Ah good times.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226410 Dec 17, 2013
Micknick

La Puente, CA

#226411 Dec 17, 2013
Micknick #226410
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#226412 Dec 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>lesbian schizo tard! one hour you're that putz Rizzo, next hour you're that ho Cali. get back on your meds!
You know I'm no lesbian Bruno,
you're a second class citizen..
Micknick

La Puente, CA

#226413 Dec 17, 2013
Micknick # 226412

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226414 Dec 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm no lesbian Bruno,
you're a second class citizen..
I second that Cali!

You are however, a corpulent Phyllis Diller.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 5 min Go Blue Forever 267
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Respect71 42,972
News Report: LGBT students face discrimination at US... 21 min Frankie Rizzo 3
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 25 min freedom2016 2,254
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 26 min Treasure Drove 18
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 27 min Imprtnrd 22,518
News Malta bans 'gay cure' conversion therapy 28 min Treasure Drove 10
More from around the web