Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225150 Nov 21, 2013
Legalized polygamy, coupled with legalized prostitution, would provide our culture the necessary vehicles for a more natural sexual environment.

Freedom folks. Support it. For yourselves and others. Even if you don't like them. Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against your marriage.

What is the governement's compelling interest in denying three adult consenting women marriage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#225151 Nov 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Legalized polygamy, coupled with legalized prostitution, would provide our culture the necessary vehicles for a more natural sexual environment.
Freedom folks. Support it. For yourselves and others. Even if you don't like them. Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against your marriage.
What is the governement's compelling interest in denying three adult consenting women marriage?
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:

Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for same sex couples then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225152 Nov 21, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Here we have Frankie promoting pedophilia.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TMDDE4JK2...
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:
Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for same sex couples then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old boy.
How deceitful you are Jizzy. Of course I was reversing the marry a child argument on someone who used it against polygamy and you know it. What a punk.

You have no argument so you cheat. Again.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TMDDE4JK2...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225154 Nov 21, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for polygamists then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old girl.
Same argument can be used against SSM here let me show you-

Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for same sex couples, then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mositure

La Puente, CA

#225155 Nov 21, 2013
Wet or drive razor?
Tyrone

Auburn, CA

#225156 Nov 21, 2013
Hey, what's happening topix. I just wanna give a shout out to my homies from Compton. Yo, Nate! what happened to your brother last week at P.Js?
Someone told me he got the sh*t kicked out of him at da party. Holla at me, and don't spill the beans, peace. I'm having a party tomorrow night, everyone is welcome, except the wh*ties and the beaners. You come to my place, me and my homies will run a train on your women. Don't mess with us, we da power up on Arden Way in Sac, Cali!!!
The party is at 8:00 p.m tomorrow night at my place. I'm in apartment #13 at Markston apartments, don't miss it!!!! Peace, peace, Peace!!!!!!

Powers

La Puente, CA

#225158 Nov 21, 2013
Why worry about who has the power.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225159 Nov 21, 2013
Powers wrote:
Why worry about who has the power.
It's that we don't want idiots to have the power. You have seen what happens when we do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Banna Bill C

La Puente, CA

#225160 Nov 21, 2013
Bill C. from Glendora, California who live on Banna, go fire truck yourself.

McDonald’s is once again getting grilled over its employee advice, this time suggesting ways to get out of holiday debt that include returning unopened purchases and bringing a sack lunch.

The criticism comes months after it took heat over an employee budget guide that included no money for heat and $20 a month for health care.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225161 Nov 22, 2013
Banna Bill C wrote:
Bill C. from Glendora, California who live on Banna, go fire truck yourself.
McDonald’s is once again getting grilled over its employee advice, this time suggesting ways to get out of holiday debt that include returning unopened purchases and bringing a sack lunch.
The criticism comes months after it took heat over an employee budget guide that included no money for heat and $20 a month for health care.
Too funny! What's the problem? McDonalds is heated. Don't make up problems, if they get cold, they can go to work. Speaking of work, GET A JOB.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
frankO

La Puente, CA

#225162 Nov 22, 2013
Is your razor a 2 stroke or 4 stroke model?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#225163 Nov 22, 2013
Yep Frankie is still a Putz
Wasters

La Puente, CA

#225164 Nov 22, 2013
The biggest amounts of trash are the posts coming out of Phoenix, AZ and Lawndale, California.

Seeing his wife, she's all filled out s much like the La Puente, California landfill.

Wiring her jaw shut might help, a little.
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225166 Nov 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
Yep Frankie is still a Putz
And you are still an evil minded perv!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225167 Nov 22, 2013
Wasters wrote:
The biggest amounts of trash are the posts coming out of Phoenix, AZ and Lawndale, California.
And Moline too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225168 Nov 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>And Moline too.
Good Morning Frankie,how are you?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#225169 Nov 22, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to marry a 5 year old boy
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225170 Nov 22, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225171 Nov 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>He wants to marry a 5 year old boy
Proven liar says what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225172 Nov 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>He wants to marry a 5 year old boy
Slow at the Rock Quarry today Fred?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min Brian_G 38,356
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 59 min Southern girl 17
Why Do People Turn Gay? 1 hr Fa-Foxy 57
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 14,559
News Lawsuit Over Public Urinal 1 hr I know that thing 11
News HBO's cancelled gay drama 'Looking' provides cl... 2 hr Clarence 12
News 'Disordered eating' rates troubling among young... 2 hr Clarence 11
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... 8 hr Here is what I 18
More from around the web