Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222777 Oct 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Your need to be put away in a cell, alone away from everybody.
You are a sick person... and if your other side thinks you are nice then let "her" bring you your dinner ... lol you jackass
If Frankie was hungry,and I knew,
Your damn right I would bring him
dinner....I would help anyone,that
Needed it,and I had the means....
That's what HUMAN BEINGS do
for each other.You need some empathy
injected into your ass...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222778 Oct 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that backwards, it is faith that stops you, an atheist has no faith, just a minor belief.
It is no big deal, we donít have atheist temples were we worship, we donít bow down to some book and call it holy writ.
No you are not reasonable, faith is opposed to knowledge, you cannot have one, where the other exists
Faith by its own definition is a lack of knowledge.
"Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence."
Like Santa, or Peter Pan, or God, or Gods, or astrology, or Volcano worship
You say "we" as an organized religion. Your faith in theories is a religion. What drives your religion is hate for others that do believe different then you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222779 Oct 28, 2013
Big D supports Obama, his vote cost Nearly 1.5 Million people to Lose Health Insurance Due to ObamaCare

the National Center for Public Policy Research discovered that 1.5 million insurance cancellations have already gone out. These cancellations are all due to the ObamaCare mandate that requires every health insurance policy meet a minimum requirement of a one-size-fits-all Cadillac plan that forces people to pay for coverage they neither want nor need.

Obamacare has made it so even the makers can't afford health care. All the doctors are running away and soon only the very rich will be able to afford real health care. The rest of us get the death panels. Obamacare was never meant for health care only government control over We the People.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222780 Oct 28, 2013
Folks tales are of a run away number 9.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222781 Oct 28, 2013
Number 9 wrote:
Folks tales are of a run away number 9.
What happened to the flounders?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222782 Oct 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Frankie was hungry,and I knew,
Your damn right I would bring him
dinner....I would help anyone,that
Needed it,and I had the means....
That's what HUMAN BEINGS do
for each other.You need some empathy
injected into your ass...
Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.

No empathy for a fellow Vietnam vet. I did two tours, I bet that pus_sy only did half a tour before he was sent home on a section 8. Crying for his mommy. Scared the Cong though.

Location hidden

#222784 Oct 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.

No empathy for a fellow Vietnam vet. I did two tours, I bet that pus_sy only did half a tour before he was sent home on a section 8. Crying for his mommy. Scared the Cong though.
I appreciate your service to our
country and your sacrifices....For
some reason he seems to have a
chip on his shoulder the size of
Mt Rushmore.He knows dam well
I'm not you,but yet he drags me into
Insults to you.Friendly rivalry is one
thing,but nastiness is another.I'm
sick of it.He needs to slow his
roll.

“"Works For Me"”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#222785 Oct 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
roll.
Well,all I know is that all you off topic idiots should STFU and move along if you can't post on the subject at hand! Go do it on some other thread where you can kiss each others wrinkled old flabby butts all night long if you want,this simply isn't the place! Bunch of F-ing morons.....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222787 Oct 28, 2013
Falconetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,all I know is that all you off topic idiots should STFU and move along if you can't post on the subject at hand! Go do it on some other thread where you can kiss each others wrinkled old flabby butts all night long if you want,this simply isn't the place! Bunch of F-ing morons.....
You're off topic Bill you silly jackass! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

P.S. What are the latest percentages?

Location hidden

#222788 Oct 28, 2013
Falconetti wrote:
<quoted text>Well,all I know is that all you off topic idiots should STFU and move along if you can't post on the subject at hand! Go do it on some other thread where you can kiss each others wrinkled old flabby butts all night long if you want,this simply isn't the place! Bunch of F-ing morons.....
Wish I would have realized it was
you $3.00 Bill...Then I would have
told you to drink your warm milk
and change your depends before
you let the door hit you on your
way out....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222791 Oct 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There are some things that can't be explained. Doesn't mean you should start bashing someone that has no better explanation that you do, that is stupid. Who made your opinion God?
No I am bashing people that ignore facts and just close their eyes and make believe instead.

When you call facts, an opinion, you have crossed the line into insanity.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#222792 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am bashing people that ignore facts and just close their eyes and make believe instead.
When you call facts, an opinion, you have crossed the line into insanity.
Priceless coming from you.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Making SS marriage an oxymoron.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222793 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They are marriedl, your harmful intention that is unhealthy and demeaning is inherently ignored as meaningless, and rightly so.

Recognized on the federal level in all 50 states
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222794 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the classic example, you ignore the fact that they are married, and just close your eyes and pretend they arenít.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222796 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.
Ok frankie, you looking for empathy act like a real vet you cry baby. You started with your tough guy BS, and like CG I give back what you send, so go FK yourself again. So you did two tours, but those were off shore sailor boi. You wouldn't think of doing two tours if you were in Khe Sanh in 67-68 I'll never forget my 19th BD, and I did my full tour of 13mos you loser Semper Fi.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222797 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
roll.
It's quite all right with me CG, you have shown your ugly side to people in here too, my moto is "what goes around comes around" and you do the same. frankie is a jerk and a liar lol ...
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222798 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
roll.
lol ... the only thing frankie served were meals at Cliftons cafeteria across from the induction center in L.A. remember frankie? Ah those were the "good times"
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222799 Oct 29, 2013
Number 9 wants to know, what's a San Dimas, et al, bot??
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222800 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok frankie, you looking for empathy act like a real vet you cry baby. You started with your tough guy BS, and like CG I give back what you send, so go FK yourself again. So you did two tours, but those were off shore sailor boi. You wouldn't think of doing two tours if you were in Khe Sanh in 67-68 I'll never forget my 19th BD, and I did my full tour of 13mos you loser Semper Fi.
Spent my 19th birthday in Olongapo! Whoop!~Whoop! WOOO~HOOOOO! OOOO-RAH!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222801 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... the only thing frankie served were meals at Cliftons cafeteria across from the induction center in L.A. remember frankie? Ah those were the "good times"
YUK!YUK!YUK! I can't count how many dopey jarheads I pulled out of the sh!t. Boy were they glad to see a squid.

Well at least you weren't a draft dodger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 6 min Hector 3,127
Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay marriage wo... 8 min Abrahammock Relig... 63
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 min Hector 68,873
Cumberbatch Calls For Pardons For Gay Men 10 min Abrahammock Relig... 25
Va. to pay $520K to lawyers in same-sex marriag... 11 min Abrahammock Relig... 15
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min Abrahammock Relig... 8,815
Ala judges weighing whether to perform same-sex... 22 min Abrahammock Relig... 12
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 53 min hetero Violation 57,250
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr Dab 6,350
More from around the web