Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215805 Sep 11, 2013
Prickler wrote:
River rat from OHIO, get the f off this site.
Then you'd just be river rat rom ohio get the o this site, what's that?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215806 Sep 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is an act that has risks just as driving. And let's not forget that vaginal sex has risks too. So many women and women transmit HPV back and forth--even in marriage.
The CDC says that "HPV is so common that nearly all sexually-active men and women get it at some point in their lives. This is true even for people who only have sex with one person in their lifetime".
As you're aware, HPV can cause any number of issues, including cancer. WebMD reports "...virtually all cervical cancers -- more than 99%-- are caused by these high-risk HPV viruses". The American Cancer Society predicts that about 12,170 women will find out they have cervical cancer in the U.S. this year.
There's only one sure way to eliminate any chance of HPV infection: Avoid all genital contact with another person. Should we outlaw heterosexual vaginal sex?
You know what you stupid turdd. it's only an issue if you are ( your for that dumb shit duh) f'ing all around town. I don't need a f'n condom because I do not go out and feel the need to f every stinky ass I see. If any of you straying fagggott queeer dick roving bitches would actually commit to even one arss hole you'd be fine. But you are sooo into having anonymous sex fix's you spread your dirty sheeit wherever you care to. Go F yourself to fun filled dirt sleep.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215807 Sep 11, 2013
Three Blind Gays wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are on of those gays who hate the elephant in the room, HIV. 80% of people with gays are gay men and 95% of the HIV cases were due to direct or indirect MSM.
Lesbians have the highest rate of breast cancer and have almost twice the number of HPV cases as straight women while only been .00005% of the population
wow, you got good eyes for a blind dude. Shows it's easy to see even with a white cane.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215809 Sep 11, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go and cut that mullet?
That dumb goof has a nut mullet. Brazilian nutcase wax job.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215810 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And you want to pretend to be a history whiz, too? [email protected]!
WWII did not have a thing to do with our rights. It was a response to Pearl Harbor. Remember, the GERMANS attacked us? LOL...
Go on, take the bait...
I pity the fool.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215811 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hell, girlie, you can't even compose a proper sentence.
Who needs to know you? We have all met little twerps, that look like little bitty owls, that look at the ground, when talking to people.
You'd get your ass kicked by: KiMare, Frankie, Me...
It's best just to watch his dumb ass make a fool of himself. When you piss him off he get's really stupid and child like. Then ya just feel sorry for his dumb ass.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215812 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hell, girlie, you can't even compose a proper sentence.
Who needs to know you? We have all met little twerps, that look like little bitty owls, that look at the ground, when talking to people.
You'd get your ass kicked by: KiMare, Frankie, Me...
It's easy to physically do harm, it's much more painful to discrace you enemy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215813 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hate when Huh does it.
Nah, it's just goofy.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215814 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you DO pick on old men? You worthless piece of shit.
Dang dude, don't beat him so bad we can't play with him no mo. I like your ( you're, if it were duh) style but we paid money to watch this fight and don't want you beating him up in the first round. Jab ,jab, jab, make him cry, bust his will.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215815 Sep 11, 2013
Cool beans, I got nasty nuts, flaming turds and nasty smiley faces in only two mi nut s. yuk yuk goooooood times nite all.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215816 Sep 11, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you of ALL people should know about vaginal tearing. Not only does your wife have one, but YOU have one.
As I said, look into it. It's fairly common. Why, you'd think a penis and vagina weren't meant to go together.
After all, you're the one who says that any damage from anal sex indicates that it shouldn't occur.
Oh yeah, and don't forget, anal sex birth control is common too.

In fact, it is 100% effective with gays!

Can't argue with that!
Old Grand Dad

Highland, CA

#215818 Sep 11, 2013
No more SSM in this country it just doesn't make sense and it's just plain wrong. Think about it!
It puts out the wrong message to youngsters these days.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#215819 Sep 11, 2013
Old Grand Dad wrote:
No more SSM in this country it just doesn't make sense and it's just plain wrong. Think about it!
That freedom, equality and justice is bad?
I disagree, most Americans disagree.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215820 Sep 11, 2013
Old Grand Dad wrote:
Today we remember 9-11. We also remember those who died for FREEDOM AND EQUALITY. So SSM should not only be legal it should be looked at as another freedom gained by we the people.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215821 Sep 11, 2013
I wonder who is the silly jackass that is obsessively rigging the judge-its this morning like they matter or something?

Good if you're gay, bad if you're straight. Over and over then do it again. Is there a judge-it rigging prize or something?

I can rig judge-its too! If I was mentally ill too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215823 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Today we remember 9-11. We also remember those who died for FREEDOM AND EQUALITY. So SSM should not only be legal it should be looked at as another freedom gained by we the people.
Well that doesn't make much sense but sure! Freedom is good. Now if we could just have marriage equality it would be icing on the cake.

What harm would a marriage of three men cause anyone?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215825 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I wonder who is the silly jackass that is obsessively rigging the judge-its this morning like they matter or something?
Good if you're gay, bad if you're straight. Over and over then do it again. Is there a judge-it rigging prize or something?
I can rig judge-its too! If I was mentally ill too.
No just shows that being for equality and freedom will get you good judging and if your a hate filled bigot you will get bad....Just way it is...Your side is evil so they get bad.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215826 Sep 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that doesn't make much sense but sure! Freedom is good. Now if we could just have marriage equality it would be icing on the cake.
What harm would a marriage of three men cause anyone?
So your for SSM and marriage equality??? Then why attack anyone who say they are.???

Are you for same sex marriage being legal or not?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215830 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No just shows that being for equality and freedom will get you good judging and if your a hate filled bigot you will get bad....Just way it is...Your side is evil so they get bad.
But you're on my side. So you are saying that you and I are evil. Speak for yourself. I am not evil.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215832 Sep 11, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...
...first off you might not be able to, secondly have no desire to visit some shithole in the middle of a vanilla state like Ohio which doesn't seem to have a lot going on....bla bla bla...immature rant...bla bla...
LOL!!!!
That's rich coming from a loser in Sacramento. Sac sucks way worse than Ohio.

LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 4 min Rose_NoHo 1,660
News Young, gay and male: Suicide survey spotlights ... 9 min Dangerous to be a... 4
News Syphilis rate increases among homosexual men (Mar '06) 14 min Dangerous to be a... 12
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 18 min here 14
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 21 min here 10,670
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 23 min Newt s Gimlet Rage 632
Gay people are embarassing. 35 min Jackson 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 40 min June VanDerMark 9,723
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr here 34,201
More from around the web