Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#214688 Sep 6, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you give us a real "Sieg Heil"? Show us how it's done?
STFU with your self-righteous babble about Nazis, you litle inbred Jed...
Or, I'll whallop your ass again...
Har har har..ain't heared whallop in a daing long time. Better 'splain it to him before he goes and asks his ol' lady to give him one when she gets home. A good whalloping is needed here.
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#214689 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn..I show no tolerance where none is given...See..read above, the asstroll is still spewing bigotry and misinformation....trying to repress anybody that 'he' deems deviant..
You're just making shit up...
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#214690 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>accordint ostudies of porn sites that sad, lonely men like you wank off to, anal sex is one of the top features..
what is it you are really fantasizing about when you jerk off?
I keep asking you for a definite discription of how two men have gay sex without the use of the south tunnel but you so far have declined. So sorry.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#214691 Sep 6, 2013
You keep telling us how 'normal and decent' it is but yet you keep avoiding the question. So that means you,as a gay man, have never visited the corner pocket between the pool cue and the balls?
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#214692 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we are not supposed to be tolerant of prejudicial bigots. we are supposed to fight them in every way we can. this is a moral imperative. you are the type of human the world is trying to rid itself of...
This is a classic example of "I can do it, but you can't". Mikey can justify his behavior, and condemn Frankies, all because of a "higher morality"....the same argument used against the SSM crowd, not so long ago...
Wonderful use of the "Disposable Argument"...
"Moral Imperative" my ass! You are no different than anyone else. We are all fighting for what we think is right. And, I got news for you, junior, the world isn't trying to rid itself of "us"..that is the task that your crowd has adopted. "Eliminate All Dissenters", right? The exact program that the Nazis used, wasn't it? You display all of the hallmarks of those that you claim to revile, yet manage to emulate so well.... While forgetting that my side has not attempted to eliminate your kind. Funny how you refuse to accept your own role as one of the hated and hateful. Kinda like big d in that, ainchya?
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#214694 Sep 6, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a hilljack. Anything will do, for him...
Here's a pic of him and his daddy....
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-40LRgEf1LHA/TrqMwiX...
Oh yeah...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214695 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I keep asking you for a definite discription of how two men have gay sex without the use of the south tunnel but you so far have declined. So sorry.
ummm..one guy sucks the dick of the other till he cums in his mouth, you know, like most heterosexual couples have sex...

or a good handjob is always fun...again like many hetero couples do...

why is it you seem to know absolutely nothing about sex yet feel you are capable of this discussion?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214696 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i gave you clear, verifiable facts that once again prove your bullshit wrong....no ad hominem there, just facts you cannot counter...
Facts I can't counter?

You mean like "SS couples are totally equal to marriage"?

Yeah, I can't even see the difference...

LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214697 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Could be all of it, can you prove otherwise???
yes, it doesn't match any reality i have ever seen in the real world..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214698 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>All I hear from them is how 'normal','common' and acceptable anal sex is, but when put to the fire, they all deny it. Hmmm Maybe subconsciously it's not all that right.
When I bring it up, they keep telling me to sit on it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214701 Sep 6, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a classic example of "I can do it, but you can't". Mikey can justify his behavior, and condemn Frankies, all because of a "higher morality"....the same argument used against the SSM crowd, not so long ago...
Wonderful use of the "Disposable Argument"...
"Moral Imperative" my ass! You are no different than anyone else. We are all fighting for what we think is right. And, I got news for you, junior, the world isn't trying to rid itself of "us"..that is the task that your crowd has adopted. "Eliminate All Dissenters", right? The exact program that the Nazis used, wasn't it? You display all of the hallmarks of those that you claim to revile, yet manage to emulate so well.... While forgetting that my side has not attempted to eliminate your kind. Funny how you refuse to accept your own role as one of the hated and hateful. Kinda like big d in that, ainchya?
oh, you are so ignorant to just what a piece of human shit you are..

your views are based on proven prejudicial, bigoted views, the same views any moral person has a duty to eradicate.

you are just like the people who said it was their view that black people shouldn't be treated equal. exactly like them.

you are just a bigoted, prejudicial piece of crap, no other term for it and no possibility of you denying it. you are the scum we need to scrape off this planet...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214702 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts I can't counter?
You mean like "SS couples are totally equal to marriage"?
Yeah, I can't even see the difference...
LOL
show me one single way they are not equal in the eyes of the law...

time for you to run away now....again.... and yet again..

why is it you can never back up your bullshit?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214703 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we are not supposed to be tolerant of prejudicial bigots. we are supposed to fight them in every way we can. this is a moral imperative. you are the type of human the world is trying to rid itself of...
I understand. It's not hate when you get rid of people.
Burma

Covina, CA

#214704 Sep 6, 2013
Burma Shave works good for me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214705 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>accordint ostudies of porn sites that sad, lonely men like you wank off to, anal sex is one of the top features..
what is it you are really fantasizing about when you jerk off?
I wouldn't know or care what is the top feature of sad lonely mens porn sites. You seem to be the expert, so I'll defer to you on that.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214706 Sep 6, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional. We all admit that it has happened, but then, it wouldn't be as much fun...for you...if you had to admit that you know that we know that....would it?
That would take away half of Big Dope's whole schtick.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214707 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, you are so ignorant to just what a piece of human shit you are..
your views are based on proven prejudicial, bigoted views, the same views any moral person has a duty to eradicate.
you are just like the people who said it was their view that black people shouldn't be treated equal. exactly like them.
you are just a bigoted, prejudicial piece of crap, no other term for it and no possibility of you denying it. you are the scum we need to scrape off this planet...
Great debating skills you have there. YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!

What a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214708 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, you are so ignorant to just what a piece of human shit you are..
your views are based on proven prejudicial, bigoted views, the same views any moral person has a duty to eradicate.
you are just like the people who said it was their view that black people shouldn't be treated equal. exactly like them.
you are just a bigoted, prejudicial piece of crap, no other term for it and no possibility of you denying it. you are the scum we need to scrape off this planet...
Calm down power trooper. Geez.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214709 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. It's not hate when you get rid of people.
it is not a bad thing to try and rid the world of ignorance and hate. you are ignorance and hate personified... you are the crap we civilized people try to scrape off the bottom of our shoes...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214710 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts I can't counter?
You mean like "SS couples are totally equal to marriage"?
Yeah, I can't even see the difference...
LOL
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>show me one single way they are not equal in the eyes of the law...
time for you to run away now....again.... and yet again..
why is it you can never back up your bullshit?
You didn't say 'in the eyes of the law',

you said 'totally equal'.

Which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 45 min Respect71 53,611
News Op-Ed Columnist: I'm a White Man. Hear Me Out. 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) 1 hr C Kersey 7
News CBB's Jemma Lucy talks lesbian sex in Celebrity... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 6
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 11
News Patrick's Cabaret settles antigay discriminatio... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 8
News Mr Gay Europe wants to raise awareness around s... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 12
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 hr RiccardoFire 8,372
40 years ago today 8 hr SteveO 6
FuNKY ARCHIVES 8 hr SteveO 4
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 10 hr DaveinMass 26
More from around the web