1) Gaffe. Faux pas. You have provided yourself with the answer: "...when you said to Kim..."...See how that worked? "..when you said to Kim.." I was responding to KiMare, not you. Think, McFruitFly, think...<quoted text>
1.) Well, certainly with your poor grammar, how was I to know that when you said to Kim, "Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." that you weren't talking about me personally?
2.) I'm happy you cleared that up. However, if you would tone down your hatred of gays, maybe I wouldn't misinterpret what you said.
3.) I'm not here to police the room. They have moderators who do that. You of all people should know about them.
4.) Ridiculous... If you were truly trying to make a point with your violent sentence, I'm sure you could have thought of a better way to say it. But that's not you. You are about stirring the pot and being edgy--two despicable qualities.
5.) Who is littlebrain?
6.) I'm a liar and a nutcase? Good God, I'm twice as smart and ten times more rational than you. That must mean that you're communicating to us from a long-term psychiatric institution.
7.) You still don't know anything about diagnosing someone. Don't quit your job at the 7-11.
2) As pertains to item #1.
3) I know about them. Very well. And your disclaimer about policing not being your job is nothing more than justifying your hypocrisy.
4) Violent? more spin. Your post was my model for the post in question, and if yours wasn't violent, how could mine have been? I mean, really....come on.
5) I thought you'd play that angle. One of the posters on my side. An idiot that I had no qualms about ridiculing, for being ridiculous and hateful. Like many of your lot.
6) Hardly. You make claims about being educated and relevant, but you show flaws that should not be shown. You are hardly what you claim to be.
7) I have delivered a diagnosis that is valid. Just as you have attempted to do, although, I did not over-extend myself and prescribe any medications over the internet, as if I was a physician. As you did.
On your bike, chump. Go back to the old watering hole and try to impress some hicks, you cannot possibly be taken for any type of a professional in a real setting.