Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203509 Jul 18, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Stating that "Mating behavior is completely irrelevant to the state issuing a marriage license" is not a rabid opinion, it's a bona fide statement of fact. It's demonstrable and provable.
2) Science has nothing to do with marriage. But don't let that stop you from pretending it does.
Smile!
Why don't you go and watch "The Doodlebops"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203510 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Smile!" Jonah1 said, with his jaw tightly clenched.
Isn't that called a "grimace"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203511 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Here is an idea, why not add to the debate. All you seem to be able to muster are lame azz attempts at duplicating Brian_G. I find it odd for someone who supports gay rights and same sex marriage, you never debate KMare, Rock or any other person who objects to gay rights. Verry telling.
Frank is policing his own side, and arguing for true equality. Unlike your lame and hypocritical ass...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203512 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me you gimp.
You'd probably like that, wouldn't you? Every cake-bois dream, score some "straight"...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203513 Jul 18, 2013
Why do people divorce? Bitter quarrels, insensitive remarks, lack of humor, watching too much television, inability to listen, drunkenness, sexual rejection—the reasons men or women give for why they leave a marriage are as varied as their motives for having wedded in the first place.

Overt adultery heads the list. Sterility and barrenness come next. Cruelty, particularly by the husband, ranks third among worldwide reasons for divorce. I am not surprised that adultery and infertility are paramount. Darwin theorized that people marry primarily to breed.

Only 16 percent of the 853 cultures on record actually prescribe monogyny, in which a man is permitted only one wife at a time. Western cultures are among them. We are in the minority, however. A whopping 84 percent of all human societies permit a man to take more than one wife at once—polygyny.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/
articles/199303/the-biology-at traction
Orbit

Monrovia, CA

#203514 Jul 18, 2013
Be ya can't get this up to and beyond 200,000 - suckers, with so many jerks posting a lost position it cold go to the moon.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203515 Jul 18, 2013
Intellectual Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And the hater stains want to be taken seriously.
...Pity....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203516 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee Trash is in another infantile rage. The joys of SCROTUS has apparently worn off.
He is given to fits of rage...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203517 Jul 18, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is trying to change you, BB. We're just trying to make it clear to YOU that your beliefs don't get to infringe on our rights.
Says the cheater, as the cheating affords victory..
"Nyah, nyah, nayah, you can't stop me..."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203518 Jul 18, 2013
Using loopholes to get a foothold, where one was never afforded before...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203519 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>By whom? You and the rest of the knuckle dragging Neanderthal freaks?
From the rational people that you wish to be a part of, but will never be.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203520 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
A microscopic view, and an attempt to keep the discussion in an arena, the ONLY arena, in which your argument can survive. Through the protection of the Govt. Once your argument hits the pavement, though, it dissipates. Like when I offered you a Youtube video, to clearly illustrate what happens to your slogans. The offer of the video that you never took me up on, I might add... Never even acknowledged the mention of. Ignored. Because you know that I have tested this argument of yours "More Americans..." and found it to be false, and provably so.
Big D never clicks on links, he feels no need because his mind is already made up.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203521 Jul 18, 2013
chickenhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls me "fruit loop" or "spice cake" or some other childish name associated with being gay. Maybe he has the big pants for me. Maybe he's trying to catch my eye. Who knows...
Nevertheless, he's a Vietnamese killing, incest supporting, dolt.
It hardly surprises me that you run to his defense.
Vultures of a feather...
Spice boi. It fits, as well. Maybe he doesn't have "the big pants" for you....Whatever that means. He's a patriot, and you are not, you are a subversive element. A fifth column. A traitor.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203522 Jul 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure we can get the message home until we force their kids onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day. Or have them reciting some kind of Scientology doctrine
Not that I am actually for that, I am opposed to ANY religion being pushed upon others.
I honestly don’t think they understand the oppression they are trying to achieve.
As opposed to the repression of the D.
"Swindlers Fist", right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203523 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd probably like that, wouldn't you? Every cake-bois dream, score some "straight"...
VV, feeling chock full of tolerance and diversity, calls me a gimp. It's OK, because he doesn't like me and I am a straight man.

It would never be OK in any circumstance to call a disabled gay man a gimp. Funny how that works with VV.

VV also says I am wrong because I am a "Vietnamese killer".
Felt good

Monrovia, CA

#203524 Jul 18, 2013
A trasher calling himself ted nugent, say teddy why don't you pack your c r a p up and get out of American!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203525 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets recap
Zimmerman, shot the kid for trespassing and the possibility that he MIGHT be upto no good. The kid, buys some skittles and is dead a few minutes latter. I wonder did Zimm, kill him because of the rainbow of flavors?
"Any way who's story do you beleive Trayvons or Georges? "
Kind of hard to ask Tratvon.
I'm thinking that you have GZ convicted, in your little mind. As if you were the jury.
Pity...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203526 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, Frankie you are the King of dopey posts.
But, you have no pertinent posts to make. Why are you even here?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203527 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Dats right, you never where in Vietnam. Just more bull shat from Frankie. Power Ranger, Fruitloops, Spice boy.
On behalf of Frank:
Thanks for using his idioms. He's flattered at your plagiarizing his posts.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#203528 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. The only good Christian is a gay Christian to the tolerant and diverse Big D.
The truth is exposed. I agree with Verymillion on his beliefs, but yet I'm wrong and he's right....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How gay couples should plan finances ahead of t... 6 min Fa-Foxy 12
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Reverend Alan 8,854
'Wicked storm': Blizzard drops 2 feet of snow o... 11 min Fa-Foxy 42
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 11 min Not Yet Equal 32
School covers up student art featuring gay coup... 14 min Jerald 11
Cumberbatch Calls For Pardons For Gay Men 15 min Fa-Foxy 30
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 41 min Wondering 725
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr DrJs 57,260
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Wondering 6,369
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 5 hr Mikey 3,155
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,889
More from around the web