Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#199116 Jun 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Egypt not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Libya not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Iran being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it.
Syria being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it, oh wait, the rebels are potentially even bigger Islamic radicals? We’ll be right over.
Obama seems to ask two questions
“Will the new government hate Israel?” and “Should we help get rid of the old government?”
They’re yes and no questions, and the answer to the second is always the same as the first.
Interesting delusions... too bad they are lies.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#199117 Jun 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is more of your gay confusion.
Heterosexual couples have to use protection to avoid procreation.
Homosexuals never have to worry about procreation!
They have to use protection to have sex!!!
Just another major distinction between ss couples and marriage.
well aren't you dumber than a box of hammers. Do you think heteros are immune to STDs?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#199123 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you demand to be allowed to marry whoever you want while denying polyamorists the same? Oh that's right, you already are doing that.
You are as boring as a one-note symphony. I'm not denying polyamorists ANYTHING, you moron. They can take their case to court. Do you really think the court is going to rule that the government has no rational reason to deny equal protection to them? I bet SCOTUS has heard about arithmetic.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199125 Jun 30, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting delusions... too bad they are lies.
Too bad they are not for islamic lovers like you. Why don't you move there and push your gay agenda? Funny how you liberals love Islam as long as you live far from it. Shame on you!
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#199127 Jun 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We have not yet over populated the earth.
There is no such thing as ss couples being married. It is an oxymoron.
----------
The more people who have children the faster the population grows, and brings us closer to disaster.

Elk Grove, CA

#199128 Jun 30, 2013
This is for you Rose, watch it and celebrate:

http://www.catholic.org/international/interna...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199130 Jun 30, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as boring as a one-note symphony. I'm not denying polyamorists ANYTHING, you moron. They can take their case to court. Do you really think the court is going to rule that the government has no rational reason to deny equal protection to them? I bet SCOTUS has heard about arithmetic.
SCOTUS apparently believes redefining marriage should be based on dignity for SSCs. So why not dignity for polygamists?

I know continue to redefine marriage, the legally recognized monogamous union of husband and wife until its no longer recognized.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#199131 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you demand to be allowed to marry whoever you want while denying polyamorists the same? Oh that's right, you already are doing that.
Here we go again....polygamy is like asking for a second helping when there's a line of starving people behind you..
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#199132 Jun 30, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be THAT stupid.
he is..

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199135 Jun 30, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again....polygamy is like asking for a second helping when there's a line of starving people behind you..
No one is starving, its just that some prefer sausage instead of clams, or vice versa.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199136 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted many pertinent conversation points. You haven't been listening you've been trolling, not my problem.
You want to seriously discuss the topic? Stop your dopey trolling. Easy! Hope that helps fruitcake.
No, you haven't. You are here to troll. Squawk on, trollie!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199137 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can! YOU are a real live Asstroll. Easy!
Have a lousy weekend spice boy!
How mature. And you really want me to think you're NOT a troll? LOL
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199138 Jun 30, 2013
I see Flunkie is still biatching about polygamy.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199140 Jun 30, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS apparently believes redefining marriage should be based on dignity for SSCs. So why not dignity for polygamists?
I know continue to redefine marriage, the legally recognized monogamous union of husband and wife until its no longer recognized.
Hire a lawyer, file suit, go to court.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199142 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have and you know it. It's just that you are too stupid to argue against me so you lie.
No you haven't and YOU know it. You have posted one point about polygamy. A LONG time ago. And now just keep re-posting that one point to stir up drama. What are your other points? Conversation (which is why you claimed you are here) involves more than repeating the same sentence over and over to try to elicit a reaction from the crowd. I know you're not that stupid. Shall I re-post the definition of "troll"?
Mike De Rucci

San Diego, CA

#199146 Jun 30, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
he is..but I'm an even bigger asshole!
That you are.

Elk Grove, CA

#199147 Jun 30, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, it's like asking why only some starving people had the opportunity to be served.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199148 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand on your head while whistling Dixie.
Watch Frankie troll....squawk! Squawk! Call people names...squawk! Really Frankie, I keep offering to engage in conversation but you continue to behave like this. It appears to be a lost cause. I know you will lash out at me again and call me a name. It's what you do. I hope it makes you feel better about yourself.

Elk Grove, CA

#199149 Jun 30, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hire a lawyer, file suit, go to court.
Is that what you did? Maybe your buddy Holder will be available soon.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199150 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, now he's mad because he got out-trolled. Better luck next time loser.
You aren't half the man the real Bowser is and he's a dog!
I'm not mad but you seem to be. What's wrong Frankie, someone called you out on your BS? Squawk on trollie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rowan County clerk closes office ahead of gay r... 16 min plunger 12
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Frankie Rizzo 25,628
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 26 min Frankie Rizzo 1,077
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 56 min par five 6
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 hr Skanky Dude 220
News Kentucky clerk asks Supreme Court to intervene ... 1 hr WasteWater 6
News Man claims he was fired because he is gay, file... 1 hr WasteWater 8
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr The Birds and the... 2,971
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 1 hr In Obama Gays Trust 293
More from around the web