Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201481 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194229 Jun 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Frances, I don't deny wanting to be in a relationship with another man. That's what gay men do. But you seem SO bent out of shape when I suggest that you want a sexual relationship with your mother or father. Isn't that what people who are into incest like?
No. Some brothers fall in love with their sister. Some brothers with their brother, some sisters with their brothers or sisters, hardly ever with their mother or father. Does that gross you out?

Same sex marriage grosses out a lot of bigots. You are them.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194230 Jun 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Frances, I don't deny wanting to be in a relationship with another man. That's what gay men do. But you seem SO bent out of shape when I suggest that you want a sexual relationship with your mother or father. Isn't that what people who are into incest like?
For the nth time, I don't want to enter into an incest marriage. I simply want to discuss marriage equality.

You have no argument. You lost. Get an argument and get back to us. Your ad hominem is very stupid, repetitive and boring.
Tomato dips

San Dimas, CA

#194231 Jun 2, 2013
Clams are in the running today.
Progress

San Dimas, CA

#194232 Jun 2, 2013
Read it a weep you people who can't handle progress:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/02/18...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194233 Jun 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "you're gay!" ad hominem attack? Great!
Now tell us why calling me gay is an insult. The ball is in your court.
Dear... I'm not insulting you. I'm insulting Kimare. As I've said, Kimare claims to be straight, yet he has more knowledge about gay male (not female) sex than most gay men.

Simmer down...

Knoxville, TN

#194234 Jun 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Some brothers fall in love with their sister. Some brothers with their brother, some sisters with their brothers or sisters, hardly ever with their mother or father. Does that gross you out?
Same sex marriage grosses out a lot of bigots. You are them.
Do you have statistics about the numbers of sisters who want to be with their brothers, etc.? You're becoming quite the expert.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194235 Jun 2, 2013
Progress wrote:
Read it a weep you people who can't handle progress
I wouldn't weep for them no more than I'd weep for the lowest common denominator.

They're now a footnote, a testament, to cowardice and homoFascism.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#194236 Jun 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear... I'm not insulting you. I'm insulting Kimare. As I've said, Kimare claims to be straight, yet he has more knowledge about gay male (not female) sex than most gay men.
Simmer down...
I also know that the Queen of DeNial has a shitty vagina.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194237 Jun 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have statistics about the numbers of sisters who want to be with their brothers, etc.? You're becoming quite the expert.
Does it matter how many people are being denied equal rights? If it's just a few is that OK fruitcake? How many have to be denied before you consider them worthy?

Knoxville, TN

#194238 Jun 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a va-jay-jay... You're always talking about yours though. I'm curious, do you have to air yours out? Do you have to throw a little vinegar and water up that thing every so often?

You take care of Miss Puss and she'll take care of you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194239 Jun 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down...
Well then tell me why you call Kimare gay as an insult.

Is that like "Oh yeah?! You're gay! Just like me!"

Relax power trooper.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194241 Jun 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a va-jay-jay... You're always talking about yours though. I'm curious, do you have to air yours out? Do you have to throw a little vinegar and water up that thing every so often?
You take care of Miss Puss and she'll take care of you.
Oy vey. Get an argument.

Knoxville, TN

#194243 Jun 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax power trooper.
As I explained to you once before, I insult Kimare because he comes on this forum (and about 9 others) and spews bitter and hate-filled crap about the gay community--almost exclusively about gay men.

Yet, as I've also explained numerous times, he seems to know more about gay male (not female) sex than just about anybody I know.

How would an allegedly straight man know so much? Why would he even bother to educate himself to this degree?

I have long suspected that Kimare is at least bisexual. And I believe he is greatly disturbed by his attractions to men.

Given my belief, it pisses me off that a likely gay or bisexual man would publicly say that negative shit that he says about other gay and bisexual men.

Hell hath no fury like a closet-queen.

So, to be clear, I'm not insulting Kimare because he is gay. I'm insulting him because he is a self-loathing closet case, who uses his self-hatred to fuel his attacks on gay men.

It's his attacks that get the insults--not his orientation.

If he truly is straight and believes the shit he says about gay people, then he's still going to get my ire.
Daniel Boone

Sacramento, CA

#194244 Jun 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't weep for them no more than I'd weep for the lowest common denominator.
They're now a footnote, a testament, to cowardice and homoFascism.
You sound pretty bent for being a "laughing man" there Chief.

LOL!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#194245 Jun 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a va-jay-jay...
I know that.
Daniel Boone

Sacramento, CA

#194246 Jun 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy vey. Get an argument.
Oy ve.....get a life.

LOL!!!

I'll pop my head in here in another 3 months and your sad lonely ass will probably be delivering more stupid smartass comments than Domino's delivers peperoni pizzas in the lower 48 states.

LOL!!!

Good God man...
Daniel Boone

Sacramento, CA

#194247 Jun 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax power trooper.
Bed down with "Kimare" in this forum then ya goof. That freak has less allies than Hitler had Jewish beer drinking buddies dumbass but go on....it's a free country.
GreenShirts

San Dimas, CA

#194248 Jun 2, 2013
Boones are still in the woods.
Daniel Boone

Sacramento, CA

#194249 Jun 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I know that.
Right.

Did you also know gay marriage is advancing at a steady pace?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194250 Jun 2, 2013
Daniel Boone wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound pretty bent for being a "laughing man" there Chief.
LOL!!!
Shuddup Dan you silly jackass! Go to home depot or something you dope.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with threatening Riverview church o... 4 min Wondering 50
News Court rules California bakeries may REFUSE to d... 5 min Wondering 44
News Trump dating site used sex offender as a model 23 min DaveinMass 8
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... (Jul '17) 31 min Haters 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 41 min RiccardoFire 18,839
News How Franklin Graham took the reins from his leg... 49 min Imprtnrd 2
News This homophobic magistrate was just paid $325,0... 1 hr DaveinMass 9
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 14 hr Ratzo Rizzo Rules 27,402
More from around the web