Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177335 Jan 26, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane that an uneducated schlub.
But seriously...This, from the alumni of the "Hahahahahahahahahahah " School Of Lame Retorts ?
Rats aways

Monrovia, CA

#177336 Jan 26, 2013
Glendora, California is the HOME of the "stupid party"

Republican Party has to "stop being the stupid party" as GOP leaders promised fundamental changes to help stave off future losses.

Just ask the likes of Judy Nelson, Douglas Boyd and other rats that infest the repblican party in Glendora, California..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177337 Jan 26, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane that an uneducated schlub.
When we read your posts, complete with the obligatory "hahaha"s, we understand that "risus abundat in ore stultorum"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177338 Jan 26, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
When we read your posts, complete with the obligatory "hahaha"s, we understand that "risus abundat in ore stultorum"
Yes. A page of Jane Dodo's insane "hahahahahahaha..." suggests foolishness. It definitely does not suggest sophistication.

Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too.

Janey Doody is a fool.

Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177339 Jan 26, 2013
Big Wood blk m man wrote:
<quoted text> Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
That was from me I am the chocolate bunny
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177341 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. A page of Jane Dodo's insane "hahahahahahaha..." suggests foolishness. It definitely does not suggest sophistication.
Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too.
Janey Doody is a fool.
Yes, he/she/it certainly makes the East Coast look bad, even if one factors in "Joisey", as a mitigating circumstance..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177342 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Boston Blumpkin" is the act of ejaculating during oral copulation whilst breaking a most foul wind. its a blumpkin without all the fecal mess!
It's the beantown blumpkin! Consume a large plateful of beans and a few brews and give your body time to create the methane. Your little psychob!tch girlfriend will enjoy the rich aroma of molasses beans garlic and ass whilst swallowing your huge load!
DUDE !! LOL, Where do you come up with these ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177343 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I had a sex freak girlfriend for a while. Until I just couldn't handle the little maniac anymore! She used to look up these crazy sex acts on the internet and then wanna do them. Why not? FUN!
Rats begone

Monrovia, CA

#177344 Jan 26, 2013
Still more rats to run off.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177345 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a sex freak girlfriend for a while. Until I just couldn't handle the little maniac anymore! She used to look up these crazy sex acts on the internet and then wanna do them. Why not? FUN!
Dammit, man....
LOL
:-D
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177351 Jan 27, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, caramel/black ladies just don't do it for me. I don't do briar patches ... lol
My coat is smooth as silk as for as a sista Latina or even a cool ass white girl you wouldn't know what to do so you just go blow up your date and have a good time or better yet for no back talk do what you do best whack not whack whack whack whack because you can't last that long but remember if you play with enough it will grow I win
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177353 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You aren't very good at this, picking on women. Stick to the lot lizards. You show your ass every time you attempt to joust with her...
STFU boi ...
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177354 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>My coat is smooth as silk as for as a sista Latina or even a cool ass white girl you wouldn't know what to do so you just go blow up your date and have a good time or better yet for no back talk do what you do best whack not whack whack whack whack because you can't last that long but remember if you play with enough it will grow I win
Carmela ... you couldn't handle may action, I'm not even going there with you, so go play with yourself ... lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177355 Jan 27, 2013
Funny how the Ho and black momma say they are "Caramel" what are you two, racist? you don't want to be considered "Black" lol I don't blame you
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177356 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You aren't very good at this, picking on women. Stick to the lot lizards. You show your ass every time you attempt to joust with her...
You jealous little girl ...
Rats begone

Monrovia, CA

#177357 Jan 27, 2013
Need a pid pipper to get rid of these out of towner rats.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177358 Jan 27, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous little girl ...
Bruno you are a third class jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177359 Jan 27, 2013
Rats begone wrote:
Need a pid pipper to get rid of these out of towner rats.
Your town sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177360 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Never pulled this one off but sounds like a good one!

"The Balcony Bandit" aka "The Houdini" aka "The David Copperfield"

While having sex with your psychob!tch girlfriend from behind on a balcony slowly slide out and let your friend or any random hobo slide in and run down to below the balcony and wave to her. By the time she notices, she is having some hobo's junk all up in her!
Where are

Monrovia, CA

#177361 Jan 27, 2013
Islamist groups are full of terroists rats now and then, they have become their own worst enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 18 min yehoshooah adam 11
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 54 min NorCal Native 1,018
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 54 min Ratloder the scum 1,998
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,106
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... 2 hr Jumper The wise 8
Sweden scales back submarine hunt 2 hr Jumper The wise 3
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 2 hr Jumper The wise 16
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 2 hr Jumper The wise 37
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1,538
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 160
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 5 hr Pattysboi 33

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE