Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,681 - 154,700 of 200,334 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You go on, and scoot. that pic is childish, and even if it is yours, it shows a leg that could belong to a drag queen. So, you go on, and scoot.
So, you are admitting you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man.
Big Wood blk m man

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she a real little freak give you a Boston Blumpkin on a hot summer day in a public restroom? I had one like that once! Wooo HOOO!
Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Backyard wrote:
Here are the qualifications needed by a good legal team working for the city:
1.) Can you lie with a straight face.
2.) Have you ever been caught lying?
3.) Was it ever taken to court?
4.) Can you blackmail or bribe people?
5.) Do you know when to lawyer up?
6.) Do you have an escape plan if it's needed?
7.) How much money does it take for you or your staff to be the fall guy?
8.) Will you get a percentage cut on the development?
9.) Can we trust you? this is optional?
That should be on the app when you apply hell yes. Once my bestfriend told a police officer to get off her property you are just a civil servant with a suit on this is when I first move to Lakewood before gangster rap. I told the officer don't pay her no mine she be readin book she is just those trouble making Negros sorry boss he didn't find that funny at all and he was a black man
but blue once he put that suit on
Backyard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Just take that filthy limey back to england, piers morgan.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I know the problem now you need some ass oh hell I am so sorry caramel momma I like that. Times like this I still wish for the ole days Slave master and young girl in the slave cabin. Whoa i forgot but first you have to be able to get that noodle up. Think hard come on you can do it
Sorry, caramel/black ladies just don't do it for me. I don't do briar patches ... lol
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane that an uneducated schlub.
You're living proof of that.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are admitting you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man.
No, you are refusing to admit that that picture is ambiguous and does nothing to identify your gender.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Big Wood blk m man wrote:
<quoted text> Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
You gave the wink, but seem to have forgotten the nod...
:-D LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, caramel/black ladies just don't do it for me. I don't do briar patches ... lol
You aren't very good at this, picking on women. Stick to the lot lizards. You show your ass every time you attempt to joust with her...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane that an uneducated schlub.
But seriously...This, from the alumni of the "Hahahahahahahahahahah " School Of Lame Retorts ?
Rats aways

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Glendora, California is the HOME of the "stupid party"

Republican Party has to "stop being the stupid party" as GOP leaders promised fundamental changes to help stave off future losses.

Just ask the likes of Judy Nelson, Douglas Boyd and other rats that infest the repblican party in Glendora, California..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
When we read your posts, complete with the obligatory "hahaha"s, we understand that "risus abundat in ore stultorum"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
When we read your posts, complete with the obligatory "hahaha"s, we understand that "risus abundat in ore stultorum"
Yes. A page of Jane Dodo's insane "hahahahahahaha..." suggests foolishness. It definitely does not suggest sophistication.

Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too.

Janey Doody is a fool.

Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Big Wood blk m man wrote:
<quoted text> Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
That was from me I am the chocolate bunny
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. A page of Jane Dodo's insane "hahahahahahaha..." suggests foolishness. It definitely does not suggest sophistication.
Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too.
Janey Doody is a fool.
Yes, he/she/it certainly makes the East Coast look bad, even if one factors in "Joisey", as a mitigating circumstance..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Boston Blumpkin" is the act of ejaculating during oral copulation whilst breaking a most foul wind. its a blumpkin without all the fecal mess!
It's the beantown blumpkin! Consume a large plateful of beans and a few brews and give your body time to create the methane. Your little psychob!tch girlfriend will enjoy the rich aroma of molasses beans garlic and ass whilst swallowing your huge load!
DUDE !! LOL, Where do you come up with these ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
DUDE !! LOL, Where do you come up with these ?
I had a sex freak girlfriend for a while. Until I just couldn't handle the little maniac anymore! She used to look up these crazy sex acts on the internet and then wanna do them. Why not? FUN!
Rats begone

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Still more rats to run off.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a sex freak girlfriend for a while. Until I just couldn't handle the little maniac anymore! She used to look up these crazy sex acts on the internet and then wanna do them. Why not? FUN!
Dammit, man....
LOL
:-D
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
My coat is smooth as silk as for as a sista Latina or even a cool ass white girl you wouldn't know what to do so you just go blow up your date and have a good time or better yet for no back talk do what you do best whack not whack whack whack whack because you can't last that long but remember if you play with enough it will grow I win

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••