Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#176251 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you mad Squeaky?
The law says a 17.99 year old boy is not an adult, he is a boy. The law says men who rape boys are pedophiles. The rainbow handbook says men who rape boys are not homosexuals.
So duh! Don't get mad at me! Don't shoot the messenger! YUK!YUK!YUK!
P.S. Try for funnier ad hominem dummy!
My point wasn't about if a 17 yr old is an adult. My point was that pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, not children past puberty, as most 17 yr olds are.

I am not aware of any legal definition of pedophilia. I do believe is a psychological definition.

But even if there is a legal definition of pedophiles my point is still valid and your lack of knowledge in once again showing

In many states the age of consent is 16. Many teenagers 16 and older that are arrested will be tried as an adult.

BTW what is the rainbow book? Is that one of those books you can find in the children's section of the library, right next to the Elmo books?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176252 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any junk to debunk.
Nope. That's because all your junk's already been debunked!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Rose_NoHo. What an icehole dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176253 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Frankie guy is a total idiot. Eighteen is an arbitrary age. You are right about puberty being the determining factor.
Not in law enforcement you total idiot. The boy 17.99 years old is a boy to the cops toots, so HANDS OFF! Check I.D.s!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176254 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Frankie guy is a total idiot. Eighteen is an arbitrary age. You are right about puberty being the determining factor.
You can post directly to me Rose_NoHo, don't be so scared!

Too funny!
WitLedge

Monrovia, CA

#176255 Jan 20, 2013
Stand up and be counted.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176256 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, stupid, pedophiles are sexually attracted to children. A man is more than just a tall boy, and a woman is more than a just tall girl. Once you go though puberty, you'll see that this is the case.
Pedophiles are so close I check out report in my area and that is just the ones who are register here and I have a 13 year but my kid is 5'9 230lbs and strong as a bull when ask me about I told him in grafic details what happens parents need to start being a little more open about the world and tell them what is going on past history of every race culture and sexual orientation respect teaches tolerance of change with a better understanding God should only judges us by our works not our hate is not apart of any Christian teachings this is why people don't believe In God because of religon there is always a traitor in the so babylon
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176257 Jan 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
My point wasn't about if a 17 yr old is an adult. My point was that pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, not children past puberty, as most 17 yr olds are.
I am not aware of any legal definition of pedophilia. I do believe is a psychological definition.
But even if there is a legal definition of pedophiles my point is still valid and your lack of knowledge in once again showing
In many states the age of consent is 16. Many teenagers 16 and older that are arrested will be tried as an adult.
BTW what is the rainbow book? Is that one of those books you can find in the children's section of the library, right next to the Elmo books?
To you that 17.99 year old boy is a juicy ilttle sexual partner but to the cops, that 17.99 year old is a boy. And if you have sex with a boy and get caught, you will likely go to jail.

The rainbow handbook is gay propaganda.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176258 Jan 20, 2013
Insomnio wrote:
Por culpa de los maestros y padres todos los ni&#324;os están perdiendo de educacion por todos los chismes y realidades por todo eso mi hija tiene que perder su educación querían sacar a la directora y a todo el personal y hora el distrito se quiere llevar a una escuela pública a mi hijo
Yo. Creo que chicos y chicas necestain un abogados
para una escuelas
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176259 Jan 20, 2013
Hey there Karma_______. I always forget to tell you. Elmont sucks.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176260 Jan 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophiles are so close I check out report in my area and that is just the ones who are register here and I have a 13 year but my kid is 5'9 230lbs and strong as a bull when ask me about I told him in grafic details what happens parents need to start being a little more open about the world and tell them what is going on past history of every race culture and sexual orientation respect teaches tolerance of change with a better understanding God should only judges us by our works not our hate is not apart of any Christian teachings this is why people don't believe In God because of religon there is always a traitor in the so babylon
Unfortunately Momma, Rose_NoHo hates Jesus.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176261 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Hey there Karma_______. I always forget to tell you. Elmont sucks.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Hey Frank doing well watching the game pretending like I know what is going on
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176262 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another flat out lie from you.
My law is:
Morons (like you) with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?".
You are stupid, so let me explain what that means. It means that morons, like you, who have no real argument, come up with some imagined danger to children. Or a real, but off topic, danger to children. Notice how many of the homophobic morons, like you, talk about pedophilia in the gay marriage debate. And while pedophilia is a really important issue, it has nothing at all to do with gay marriage.
Understand now?
Nah, you're too dumb.
BTW, I'm glad I can't get knocked up anymore, two fewer things to worry about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aEj31njaeX0XX
And if I wanted to legally have a child, I'd adopt.
Wow, you are stupid.
Yeah but Rose_NoHo. What about the children?

You never answer, you just say anyone who asks is a moron. What kind of dopey "Law" is that?

So for once and for all Rose_NoHo. What about the children?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176263 Jan 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frank doing well watching the game pretending like I know what is going on
Sounds like fun!
WitLedge

Monrovia, CA

#176264 Jan 20, 2013
Thanks to the stupid GOP, Republican and Tea Party head bangers.

President Barack Obama took the oath of office Sunday in an intimate swearing-in ceremony at the White House, the leader of a nation no longer in the throes of the recession he inherited four years ago.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176265 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE the homosexual, and I have the wrong idea ? That's rich, as I am the one with my head screwed on the right way, you got yours cross-threaded, or something...
Yeah, like I should believe you as opposed to the medical professionals.....
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176266 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in law enforcement you total idiot. The boy 17.99 years old is a boy to the cops toots, so HANDS OFF! Check I.D.s!
Did you even bother to check the law, dingleberry?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176267 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! Perfect one for Aida Lott! Fits him like a glove.
His head is not on straight, it's "cross-threaded, or something..."
I like it! Hope Mona sticks around a while today, he always runs off with his tail between his legs so soon!
You ASSume much, dipshit. As it turns out, the joke's on you.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176271 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Momma, Rose_NoHo hates Jesus.
But Jesus is awsome he is best lead guitar,drummer,sax,sings gospel blues jazz
country and has compassion he loves Jews blacks Hispanics Asians gays he don't care but his dad I can't speak for him

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176272 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a big d:ck Fa$$ot like you want to be a woman for??? You're nasty enough the way you are, don't make it any worse. Stupid shiteater
Can't get your mind off of dicks, huh? And, if I were a man, why do you figure being told I have a big member and insult? LOLSER!

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#176273 Jan 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frank doing well watching the game pretending like I know what is going on
I'm doing the same thing. The honey says, "I want football food today.". I say ok, a trip to the store and I have produced little smokies, taquitos, pretzels, celery w/ cream cheese, cheese slices, soda, flavored water, and dips.

p.s.
the 49ers just won and it will be a 49ers/Patriots Super Bowl. ugg!

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min NightMare 56,608
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 10 min Reverend Alan 2,965
Gay marriage news: NC magistrate won't marry co... 11 min Jonah1 143
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 13 min Belle Sexton 9
Health research project targets lesbian women 22 min Belle Sexton 3
O Happy Day 22 min TaterTot 1
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 25 min Oliver Cromwell 1,898
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 35 min Gasman 183
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Wondering 544
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 12 hr Belle Sexton 394