Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#169716 Dec 3, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all the bigots really have to justify denying polygamy. "It's illegal".
Research the reasons it's illegal and then come back and justify them. We won't wait.
P.S. Same sex marriage is effectively illegal in most states. Will you accept that as a reason to deny it? We won't wait for an answer.
What a dope!
post #169710

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169717 Dec 3, 2012
Rubbed wrote:
It looks as if the 75% of voters who approved of President Obama's economic approach in exit polls to help America and the middle class, working poor are getting a voice in Congress.
People like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Paul Ryan, Ron Paul, Tim Donnelly, Willard Mitt Romney, John BoneHead himer, Grover Norquist and other Republican, GOP and Tea Party Meat-Heads need to get their act straightened up.
The GOP and Republican outlaws are being hunted down as you read this message, they haven't a chance since they have already been tried and convicted of treason against the citizens of The United States of America.
All the while those pesky Tea Party members are running like cockroaches from the limelight of the world.
Sore winners a real losers.

Romney lost. Get over it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169719 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>post #169710
Dopey post. What's it supposed to mean?

What harm would a loving marriage of three consenting adult men cause you? Answer the question jackass, don't just post post numbers. You make no sense.

What a dope!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#169720 Dec 3, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Dopey post. What's it supposed to mean?
What harm would a loving marriage of three consenting adult men cause you? Answer the question jackass, don't just post post numbers. You make no sense.
What a dope!
I see you were to lazy to look it up. You know....Google it. No harm at all to me, I could care less jackass. ROTFL@U. Polygamy is a separate issue. Let 10 of them marry if they want. You should look in the mirror and say....WHAT A DOPE! LOL
Snake

Covina, CA

#169721 Dec 3, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is a shallow and callous person of great lengths.

Just like a sewer snake.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169722 Dec 3, 2012
What's the big deal? after seeing the distruction and termoil marriage brings, why get married? Marriage of any kind should just be ablished. What REAL purpose does it stand for?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169723 Dec 3, 2012
How many marriages out there are keeping people trapped in a bad relationship, sure you can divorce but that just makes matters worse in most cases who want to continue paying alomony to someone you no longer live with. If two adults want to live together they should be ablt to freely and the same to leavi

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169724 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>I see you were to lazy to look it up. You know....Google it. No harm at all to me, I could care less jackass. ROTFL@U. Polygamy is a separate issue. Let 10 of them marry if they want. You should look in the mirror and say....WHAT A DOPE! LOL
A "separate issue"? What's that supposed to mean? Same sex marriage is a "separate issue" too.

You make no sense. And you plagiarize my schtick, you greasy little thief! Like it eh, Fruitloops? Yeah it's good.

What a jerk!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169725 Dec 3, 2012
Snake wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney is a shallow and callous person of great lengths.
Just like a sewer snake.
Romney lost and he's fading into oblivion. Get over it.

It's all still Bush's fault for four more years.
Clickers

Covina, CA

#169729 Dec 3, 2012
Wrong channel, it's not a game show after all.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169730 Dec 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a "gay cult" yet.
Never heard of a brother wanting to marry his sister either.
Incestuious marriages??? Never heard of one of those either.
Harm in polygamy?I could give a shit LESS if some fool thinks it would be fun to marry 3 women. Good God...the man might commit suicide within the span of 2 years. As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were minors and knew of each other.
Grasp for straws somewhere else punk.
You are for polygamy "As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were minors and knew of each other."

I am for same sex marriage "As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were (not) minors and knew of each other."

See how bigoted you are Dan? Do you get it yet dummy?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169731 Dec 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a "gay cult" yet.
Never heard of a brother wanting to marry his sister either.
Incestuious marriages??? Never heard of one of those either.
Harm in polygamy?I could give a shit LESS if some fool thinks it would be fun to marry 3 women. Good God...the man might commit suicide within the span of 2 years. As long as those women were no coerced through cult surroundings, were minors and knew of each other.
Grasp for straws somewhere else punk.
Someone entering into a same sex marriage might commit suicide within two years too Dan. Do you have a point beyond bigotry?
mamalisa68

Lake Elsinore, CA

#169732 Dec 3, 2012
what ever happened to the vote of the majority.....the people have spoken. This is just another example of the "powers that be" taking things into thier own hands. Sooooo tired of the government........

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169733 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>I see you were to lazy to look it up. You know....Google it. No harm at all to me, I could care less jackass. ROTFL@U. Polygamy is a separate issue. Let 10 of them marry if they want. You should look in the mirror and say....WHAT A DOPE! LOL
I looked it up Fruitloops. Says "polygamy is illegal". Is that really your argument against it genius? Same sex marriage is effectively illegal in most states too. You won't got to prison for it like a polygamist would but you cannot do it. You're a dope.

Look in the mirror you greasy little schtick copying bigot!

FUNNY!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169734 Dec 3, 2012
mamalisa68 wrote:
what ever happened to the vote of the majority.....the people have spoken. This is just another example of the "powers that be" taking things into thier own hands. Sooooo tired of the government........
They did vote, idiots voting for idiots, that is why we have irresponsible idiots in Government today

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169735 Dec 3, 2012
Still waiting for a compelling argument against three men or three women or a mixture of genders marrying. And throw in one against incest marriage while you're at it.

Dan?

Imprtnrd?

Quest?

Hello? Hello?

TOO Funny!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169736 Dec 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when were generalist unsupported baseless claims 'rational and lucid'?
LOL!!!
The only thing you brought to show and tell was your opinion dumbfuck.
How would you identify yourself in the level of politics? Liberal? Conservative? middle? Just curious.
Winston Smiths dog

Aquasco, MD

#169737 Dec 3, 2012
Prop 8 is Law wrote:
<quoted text>You actually think that your mind is polluted because of abuse. Well, gays telling you that you can't have therapy is abuse.
Now, please document 10 cases since Matthew Shepard of physical abuse. We won't address mental abuse, because you think that being asked this question is mental abuse. It makes you have to think.
WTF are you babbling about?

Are you claiming that people don't pick on people simply because they're gay? When I was in high school there were a few gays in my class. We (as in just about EVERYONE, including me) picked on them regularly. I grew up and didn't continue the behavior. Yet I know plenty of people who are more than happy to continue the abuse.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/data/table_01....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#169738 Dec 3, 2012
Winston Smiths dog wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about?
Are you claiming that people don't pick on people simply because they're gay? When I was in high school there were a few gays in my class. We (as in just about EVERYONE, including me) picked on them regularly. I grew up and didn't continue the behavior. Yet I know plenty of people who are more than happy to continue the abuse.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/data/table_01....
Spinnerits

Covina, CA

#169739 Dec 3, 2012
The holiday season is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse was ... 10 min barefoot2626 20
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 14 min DeborahAllen 26,030
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 20 min Pietro Armando 3,581
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 23 min Rainbow Kid 15
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 49 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2,758
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr barry 2,460
Elton John Founds Frankie Knuckles HIV Fund (Apr '14) 1 hr knuckles deep goa... 17
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 43
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,975
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 57
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 7 hr Obvious 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE