Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#169635 Dec 2, 2012
jack rabbit swammi cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>A scam is a scam is a scam. We don't need to answer every false arguement they throw out. But from a "liberal" point of view a person under certain circumstances could have a dependt co-copulate or not who has been supported by said person declared able to receive benefits.
They could not have found a worse timeing to present the bill for their scam.
I wonder what Log Camin Republicans thinks about the scam?
no one cares about your ignorance... stupid!!!!!!!!!!
Winston Smiths dog

Woodbridge, VA

#169637 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy BAD! Yada yada yada. Nonsensical bigotry is often used against same sex marriage too.
Of course we're talking about consenting adults, just like same sex marriage. Emphasize CONSENTING. Emphasize ADULTS. Get it? Got it? Good!
Yes, I know we're talking about consenting adults. What has happened, historically speaking, didn't involve them, hence the difficulty posed for polygamists. Where in my post did I say I was against it?

Bellevue, WA

#169639 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect, fascist. No opinion, save yours, is unwelcome, in here.
Obviously, yours is not welcome, but I'm sure you understand the rules. By the way, have you yet discovered that a high school diploma is required for college attendance ? LOL, guess you can't go, now, can you ? Your misspelling could kill someone, and I wouldn't trust you to take care of a frog.
i got my GED in Bayviews womens correctional facility when I was 20 ... ohhhh what a shame
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#169640 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect, fascist yap yap yap blah blah blah.
A person who opposes expanding marriage rights as you do is no position whatsoever to call anyone else a "fascist", bigot boy.

Bellevue, WA

#169643 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect, fascist. No opinion, save yours, is unwelcome, in here.
Obviously, yours is not welcome, but I'm sure you understand the rules. By the way, have you yet discovered that a high school diploma is required for college attendance ? LOL, guess you can't go, now, can you ? Your misspelling could kill someone, and I wouldn't trust you to take care of a frog.
hows that hand....loooooser
Winston Smiths dog

Woodbridge, VA

#169644 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have not included homosexual behavior, in your litany of damage done, through wrongful behavior.
Ya mean the mental and physical abuse gays have suffered at the hands of narrow minded buffoons?

Bellevue, WA

#169645 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So....claiming to have never gotten past the 8th grade was.........a lie ?
And I cannot believe that you passed the test with spelling like that, it poses a danger to all who will be cared for, by you. Spelling is important in the Medical field. You have much work to do on that front. I suggest more computer time on spelling tuition, and less computer time spent telling others that THEY are ignorant, as you are.
sorry never did go to a single day of high school... so no lie.... ged i studyied for myself in my cell

Bellevue, WA

#169646 Dec 2, 2012
amazing what you can accomplish in a year and five months in a cell

Bellevue, WA

#169649 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
As I suspected, you have no answer to the statement that you present a danger to others, through your ignorance. To hell with their safety, as long as you win, right ?
honey the only danger to saftey is you dumbazzes

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#169651 Dec 2, 2012
You can claim they are equal, but they are not the same. Never will be.

Makes it impossible to be equal. No law can change that.

Not trying to be difficult, just simple reality.

Bellevue, WA

#169654 Dec 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Both money-earning hands are fine, how's the Jerry-robbing job going ?
we picked out a beautiful ring together ha ha ha lonely azz loser
jack rabbit swammi cowboy

Klamath Falls, OR

#169655 Dec 2, 2012
Homosexuality in nature?

Even if you consider heifers who were engineered and breed for manís use out in the pasture dry humping to be natural beasts? I have never in all my time looking after and taking them to market seen what looked like copulation. Now on large spreads where the cattle are wilder and more able to survive on their own there is a lot less of the dry humping. Leg pumping lap dogs don]t qualify as natural either.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169657 Dec 2, 2012
Dry humping heifers are the most domesticated and good for leading the others to slaughter.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#169659 Dec 2, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i got my GED in Bayviews womens correctional facility when I was 20 ... ohhhh what a shame
Congratulations ...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#169663 Dec 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The unions are evidence of that.
Most recently organized labor tried to use it's methods based on legalized extortion to an ailing company, Hostess, only to take them down.
Good job.
I agree!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169665 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smiths dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know we're talking about consenting adults. What has happened, historically speaking, didn't involve them, hence the difficulty posed for polygamists. Where in my post did I say I was against it?
Sort of like the difficulty posed for gays by Jeffrey Dalmer?

Some polygamists in the past were bad. Therefore all polygamists are bad?

Lose that knee jerk reaction to polygamy. We're not talking about child rape, kidnapping, forced or coerced marriages or any crimes. We're talking about a loving relationship among consenting adults.

Why would that harm anyone? Hold the bigoted nonsense please.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169666 Dec 2, 2012
Prop 8 is Law wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I once saw two bulls having sex. Wait, that is just bull. The only humping done with bulls, if it a gay man finds one and thinks it is his pastor.
You got video on your sick web pages of course. No I won't click on any virus trap either.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#169667 Dec 2, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
I agree with the jackass on that too.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169670 Dec 2, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The unions are evidence of that.
Most recently organized labor tried to use it's methods based on legalized extortion to an ailing company, Hostess, only to take them down.
Good job.
I agree!

Hostess was so broke the bosses gave themselves a one and a half million dollar bonus. looked more like a tantrum after the GOP loss to me. Most of the other workers took the Hostess offer because they understood they had it good compared to many.

Klamath Falls, OR

#169671 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like the difficulty posed for gays by Jeffrey Dalmer?
Some polygamists in the past were bad. Therefore all polygamists are bad?
Lose that knee jerk reaction to polygamy. We're not talking about child rape, kidnapping, forced or coerced marriages or any crimes. We're talking about a loving relationship among consenting adults.
Why would that harm anyone? Hold the bigoted nonsense please.
So now you defend polygamy so you think I must pay for that too? One man knocking up 5+ wives and someone else pays the bill? Yea I see your reasioning one with a goverment job can supply sham benifits to as many as they wish. I know your loving it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 20 min HOLME 56,672
What Makes a Man Want Another Man's Ass? 21 min Wimyum 1
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 22 min HOLME 3,834
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 30 min emperorjohn 98
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 36 min Christshariahns 573
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 49 min Frankie Rizzo 3,204
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 68,374
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 1 hr Christshariahns 129
Judge overturns Montana's gay marriage ban 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 47

Gay/Lesbian People Search