Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,387)

Showing posts 147,721 - 147,740 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

BoycottJohn wrote:
Obamacare Supporters are now going to Boycott Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's.
Be careful now you big mouthed three restaurant chains, remember what happened with the bus boycott?
And I've also read that some companies are laying off thousands f workers because of Obamacare.

And now the militant unions have forced Hostess Bakeries out of busineess which will result in another 18,000 American middle-class workers losing their jobs. Way to go, unions !

Een The Teamsters (The Headcrushers Union) accepted Hostess Bakeries offer, but another one of the unions demanded that Hostess Bakeries be shut down permanently.
Smidget

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

It seems like such a short time ago that bankruptcy
was a nightmare prospect that we had to fight to avoid, at all costs.

Now we learn that it is the best case scenario, and we must pray for it with all our might.
lon

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

i cant fart.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your left and right hands as well as that ol' Kirby in the closet? Yer right, that is funny stuff.
No. That's your wife!

P.S. Kirby in the closet? You're sick man!

Actually Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Passed wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.
Stop worrying about them Fruitloops. In a year or two, no one will even remember their names. They lost. Get over it!

Sore winners a real losers!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe what you like. I did not contradict myself. Don't fool yourself into believing that you are an authority on anything. I haven't offered an opinion on divorce. I haven't offered an opinion on Elvis impersonators. Marriage is a ceremony, stupid. It is not subject to redefinition. You and your kind may try to appropriate it for your ends, but same sex marriage is a fake, a sham, and no amount of your bullshit can change that. Dumb-a$$
A "wedding" is a ceremony, stupid. A marriage is a legal contract. Expanding who may participate is NOT a redefinition, dumba$$. And no amount of your bullshit can change that.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Your grammatical skills need work. Try some schooling, and then you may try to think. If you are one of those misbegotten idiots (you are) that want to change marriage laws, then you are as stupid as ross_no_hope. Call me filth ? You are gay, and that is filth.
I have Dyslexia. I do best that I can........Equality and freedom fOR ALL....That means same sex peopel also hitler. You and the government should not control who people marry...

I am not gay I am a citizen who supports the Constitution and Freedom and Equality. You are a hate filled bigotr whow anst to control peoples private lievs so taht also amkes you NAZI AFSCIST HITLER LOVING TRAITOR..........GOT THAT PUNK!!!!!!!!!
Winston Smith

Brandywine, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That's your wife!
P.S. Kirby in the closet? You're sick man!
Actually Funny Stuff!
I think you mean "That's you're wife!" and "Your sick man!"
Do keep up with the noo rools.
Winston Smith

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Dyslexia. I do best that I can........Equality and freedom fOR ALL....That means same sex peopel also hitler. You and the government should not control who people marry...
I am not gay I am a citizen who supports the Constitution and Freedom and Equality. You are a hate filled bigotr whow anst to control peoples private lievs so taht also amkes you NAZI AFSCIST HITLER LOVING TRAITOR..........GOT THAT PUNK!!!!!!!!!
With all due respect, until this post you've not displayed any dyslexic tendencies. What I noticed was a consistent lack of understanding the difference between "you're" and "your." There is also the matter of "to" and "too" which occurs in every single post you make.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, until this post you've not displayed any dyslexic tendencies. What I noticed was a consistent lack of understanding the difference between "you're" and "your." There is also the matter of "to" and "too" which occurs in every single post you make.
I battle it everyday of my life. Now go ahead attack someone for there illness. It shows how evil and vile you GOP slime are. You would kick a person out of a wheelchair to get to a dollar laying on the ground.

So sick of your kinds evil. Your what is wrong with the USA.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're observations are correct.

You forgot to mention that ToManyLaws is a big dope two!

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I battle it everyday of my life. Now go ahead attack someone for there illness. It shows how evil and vile you GOP slime are. You would kick a person out of a wheelchair to get to a dollar laying on the ground.
At first I thought you were just an ordinary common dope, but now your claiming your dumb because your ill? And that GOP is slime two?

Your not ill. I wouldn't attack someone for there illness, but I will for there dopiness!

Funny stuff!

To funny!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you were just an ordinary common dope, but now your claiming your dumb because your ill? And that GOP is slime two?
Your not ill. I wouldn't attack someone for there illness, but I will for there dopiness!
Funny stuff!
To funny!
Yes please keep attacking me. Show everyone here how evil and vile you are.. Come on you rethuglicans are pure evil and do nothing but slam and attack people with ahte and bigtry....ADMIT IT OR DONT WE ALL KNOW THE FACTS.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please keep attacking me. Show everyone here how evil and vile you are.. Come on you rethuglicans are pure evil and do nothing but slam and attack people with ahte and bigtry....ADMIT IT OR DONT WE ALL KNOW THE FACTS.
OK. I will! I do nothing but slam dopes and attack them with ahte and big tree!

Now admit that your a dope!

Two Funny!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I will! I do nothing but slam dopes and attack them with ahte and big tree!
Now admit that your a dope!
Two Funny!
I am posting facts and the truth. It is you who is teh dope and also a nazi. Your hate and bigotry is on display for all to see. Tell you what go shoot yourself in your head save the world from your evil. I hope you did not produce any kids. They would end up demonic slime like you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am posting facts and the truth. It is you who is teh dope and also a nazi. Your hate and bigotry is on display for all to see. Tell you what go shoot yourself in your head save the world from your evil. I hope you did not produce any kids. They would end up demonic slime like you.
Nice!

You are truly a person of tolerance and diversity.

To Funny!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
To Funny!
I am. Why wont you follow the Constitution??
Winston Smith

Oxon Hill, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, I point out that there is a discrepancy in your posts vs your claim and that makes me a republican. Interesting logic there.

Tell me where that post was insulting and led you to get so defensive.
Winston Smith

Oxon Hill, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
To Funny!
Why do you insist on making me correct your mistakes.

ITYM "two" funny. Ewe no I'm rite!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am. Why wont you follow the Constitution??
I do. Wyh wouldnt you two?

Two Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,721 - 147,740 of200,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Preferred sex of gay males only 21 min 9inchstud 0
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 23 min 9inchstud 67,623
Croatia same-sex vote: Croats strongly vote aga... (Dec '13) 2 hr sava 134
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 50,854
A Timeline of Gay Sex Through the Ages 2 hr GoldenGator 5
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,916
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,608
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••