Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168328 Nov 16, 2012
Porter wrote:
Anybody seen that Loser from Livermore?
About the same time Bill stopped posting, the news said an unidentified elderly derelict was run over by a bus in downtown Livermore. At first I hoped it wasn't Bill. But he hasn't posted since and it's been over a month. I'm afraid Bill is gone on to that great pie hole in the sky.

R.I.P. Old Swiftboat Bill. 1911-2012.

P.S. His friends affectionately called him "$3 Bill".

"Shut yer piehole! I'm straight, but straight people do each other up the butt 87% more than gays!" -Bill.

I miss him!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168329 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same time Bill stopped posting, the news said an unidentified elderly derelict was run over by a bus in downtown Livermore. At first I hoped it wasn't Bill. But he hasn't posted since and it's been over a month. I'm afraid Bill is gone on to that great pie hole in the sky.
R.I.P. Old Swiftboat Bill. 1911-2012.
P.S. His friends affectionately called him "$3 Bill".
"Shut yer piehole! I'm straight, but straight people do each other up the butt 87% more than gays!" -Bill.
I miss him!
I'm openly gay and never engage in anal sex. It seems 95+% of the time to be a heterosexual activity.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#168330 Nov 16, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm openly gay and never engage in anal sex. It seems 95+% of the time to be a heterosexual activity.
Fa-Foxy.

Did yo mamma tell you that?

Ronald

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168331 Nov 16, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Fa-Foxy.
Did yo mamma tell you that?
Ronald
No. I have friends and co-workers who are always telling me how much they boink their wives and girlfriends up the butt.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168332 Nov 16, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and don't care who has anal sex more but that's the silly stuff Bill used to say before he was hit by the bus.

What was funny for me was he always insisted he was straight but then he'd insult straight people!

He was always saying "shut your piehole!" too.

I miss the silly jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168333 Nov 16, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweet girlfriend allows me full access to three different inputs, bless her heart.

I'm assuming you enjoy only one input with your partner? Pardon my ignorance if I am assuming too much (or too little)!

Funny stuff!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#168336 Nov 16, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I have friends and co-workers who are always telling me how much they boink their wives and girlfriends up the butt.
Fa-Foxy.

Yes. I agree. Often, with the passage of time, we have distorted recollections of the past. Are you sure those whom you recall as "friends and co-workers" wasn't really your daddy? I can't imagine normal friends and co-workers "sharing" such information with another.

Ronald

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#168341 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweet girlfriend allows me full access to three different inputs, bless her heart.
I'm assuming you enjoy only one input with your partner? Pardon my ignorance if I am assuming too much (or too little)!
Funny stuff!
Around the world huh?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#168342 Nov 16, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, this "God" according to so many of his believers sits on a throne and basically says, "worship me or you will be tortured forever".
I wouldn’t worship that even if it was God
Yeah, that is one sick god.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168343 Nov 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Around the world huh?
And to the moon!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#168344 Nov 16, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Your fears are unfounded. The Lord is merciful. According to the Bible:
What fears?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168345 Nov 16, 2012
Porter wrote:
<quoted text>I used to really like it when Bill said "shut your piehole", also used to like his 55gl Thorazine too, he was a dopey/funny kinda guy.
Yeah! "You need thorazine! A 55 gallon drum! Administered anally! The nurse is ready with your anal purge!" and real funny sh!t like that!

R.I.P. "Pie Hole" Bill.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168346 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is one sick god.
So now God exists and he's sick? Make up your mind toots!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168347 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What fears?
The fear they will cut off your welfare.
Passed

Covina, CA

#168348 Nov 16, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.
Winston Smith

Nokesville, VA

#168349 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I see stuff. You see "Throughing tantrums" so the question is what the hell are YOU smoking!?
I do hope you've picked up on a fough things from my last fough posts to yew.
Winston Smith

Nokesville, VA

#168350 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your left and right hands as well as that ol' Kirby in the closet? Yer right, that is funny stuff.
BoycottJohn

Covina, CA

#168351 Nov 16, 2012
Obamacare Supporters are now going to Boycott Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's.

Be careful now you big mouthed three restaurant chains, remember what happened with the bus boycott?

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168352 Nov 16, 2012
BoycottJohn wrote:
Obamacare Supporters are now going to Boycott Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's.
Be careful now you big mouthed three restaurant chains, remember what happened with the bus boycott?
And I've also read that some companies are laying off thousands f workers because of Obamacare.

And now the militant unions have forced Hostess Bakeries out of busineess which will result in another 18,000 American middle-class workers losing their jobs. Way to go, unions !

Een The Teamsters (The Headcrushers Union) accepted Hostess Bakeries offer, but another one of the unions demanded that Hostess Bakeries be shut down permanently.
Smidget

Covina, CA

#168353 Nov 16, 2012
It seems like such a short time ago that bankruptcy
was a nightmare prospect that we had to fight to avoid, at all costs.

Now we learn that it is the best case scenario, and we must pray for it with all our might.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 4,392
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 4 min JohnInToronto 3
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 19 min Reverend Alan 3,961
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 1 hr Poof1 22
Gay Friend Married But Don't Know What To Say 1 hr Leonard 68 3
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 1 hr gay in bethlehem 36
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Blackburn 26,016
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 6 hr DebraE 124
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 hr Pietro Armando 3,517
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 104

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE