Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,798

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168345 Nov 16, 2012
Porter wrote:
<quoted text>I used to really like it when Bill said "shut your piehole", also used to like his 55gl Thorazine too, he was a dopey/funny kinda guy.
Yeah! "You need thorazine! A 55 gallon drum! Administered anally! The nurse is ready with your anal purge!" and real funny sh!t like that!

R.I.P. "Pie Hole" Bill.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168346 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is one sick god.
So now God exists and he's sick? Make up your mind toots!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168347 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What fears?
The fear they will cut off your welfare.
Passed

Covina, CA

#168348 Nov 16, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.
Winston Smith

Nokesville, VA

#168349 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I see stuff. You see "Throughing tantrums" so the question is what the hell are YOU smoking!?
I do hope you've picked up on a fough things from my last fough posts to yew.
Winston Smith

Nokesville, VA

#168350 Nov 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweet girlfriend allows me full access to three different inputs, bless her heart.
Your left and right hands as well as that ol' Kirby in the closet? Yer right, that is funny stuff.
BoycottJohn

Covina, CA

#168351 Nov 16, 2012
Obamacare Supporters are now going to Boycott Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's.

Be careful now you big mouthed three restaurant chains, remember what happened with the bus boycott?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#168352 Nov 16, 2012
BoycottJohn wrote:
Obamacare Supporters are now going to Boycott Papa John's, Applebee's, and Denny's.
Be careful now you big mouthed three restaurant chains, remember what happened with the bus boycott?
And I've also read that some companies are laying off thousands f workers because of Obamacare.

And now the militant unions have forced Hostess Bakeries out of busineess which will result in another 18,000 American middle-class workers losing their jobs. Way to go, unions !

Een The Teamsters (The Headcrushers Union) accepted Hostess Bakeries offer, but another one of the unions demanded that Hostess Bakeries be shut down permanently.
Smidget

Covina, CA

#168353 Nov 16, 2012
It seems like such a short time ago that bankruptcy
was a nightmare prospect that we had to fight to avoid, at all costs.

Now we learn that it is the best case scenario, and we must pray for it with all our might.
lon

Dallas, TX

#168355 Nov 16, 2012
i cant fart.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168360 Nov 16, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your left and right hands as well as that ol' Kirby in the closet? Yer right, that is funny stuff.
No. That's your wife!

P.S. Kirby in the closet? You're sick man!

Actually Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168362 Nov 16, 2012
Passed wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.
Stop worrying about them Fruitloops. In a year or two, no one will even remember their names. They lost. Get over it!

Sore winners a real losers!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168370 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe what you like. I did not contradict myself. Don't fool yourself into believing that you are an authority on anything. I haven't offered an opinion on divorce. I haven't offered an opinion on Elvis impersonators. Marriage is a ceremony, stupid. It is not subject to redefinition. You and your kind may try to appropriate it for your ends, but same sex marriage is a fake, a sham, and no amount of your bullshit can change that. Dumb-a$$
A "wedding" is a ceremony, stupid. A marriage is a legal contract. Expanding who may participate is NOT a redefinition, dumba$$. And no amount of your bullshit can change that.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#168371 Nov 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Your grammatical skills need work. Try some schooling, and then you may try to think. If you are one of those misbegotten idiots (you are) that want to change marriage laws, then you are as stupid as ross_no_hope. Call me filth ? You are gay, and that is filth.
I have Dyslexia. I do best that I can........Equality and freedom fOR ALL....That means same sex peopel also hitler. You and the government should not control who people marry...

I am not gay I am a citizen who supports the Constitution and Freedom and Equality. You are a hate filled bigotr whow anst to control peoples private lievs so taht also amkes you NAZI AFSCIST HITLER LOVING TRAITOR..........GOT THAT PUNK!!!!!!!!!
Winston Smith

Boyds, MD

#168372 Nov 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That's your wife!
P.S. Kirby in the closet? You're sick man!
Actually Funny Stuff!
I think you mean "That's you're wife!" and "Your sick man!"
Do keep up with the noo rools.
Winston Smith

Bowie, MD

#168373 Nov 17, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Dyslexia. I do best that I can........Equality and freedom fOR ALL....That means same sex peopel also hitler. You and the government should not control who people marry...
I am not gay I am a citizen who supports the Constitution and Freedom and Equality. You are a hate filled bigotr whow anst to control peoples private lievs so taht also amkes you NAZI AFSCIST HITLER LOVING TRAITOR..........GOT THAT PUNK!!!!!!!!!
With all due respect, until this post you've not displayed any dyslexic tendencies. What I noticed was a consistent lack of understanding the difference between "you're" and "your." There is also the matter of "to" and "too" which occurs in every single post you make.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#168374 Nov 17, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, until this post you've not displayed any dyslexic tendencies. What I noticed was a consistent lack of understanding the difference between "you're" and "your." There is also the matter of "to" and "too" which occurs in every single post you make.
I battle it everyday of my life. Now go ahead attack someone for there illness. It shows how evil and vile you GOP slime are. You would kick a person out of a wheelchair to get to a dollar laying on the ground.

So sick of your kinds evil. Your what is wrong with the USA.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168375 Nov 17, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, until this post you've not displayed any dyslexic tendencies. What I noticed was a consistent lack of understanding the difference between "you're" and "your." There is also the matter of "to" and "too" which occurs in every single post you make.
You're observations are correct.

You forgot to mention that ToManyLaws is a big dope two!

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168376 Nov 17, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I battle it everyday of my life. Now go ahead attack someone for there illness. It shows how evil and vile you GOP slime are. You would kick a person out of a wheelchair to get to a dollar laying on the ground.
So sick of your kinds evil. Your what is wrong with the USA.
At first I thought you were just an ordinary common dope, but now your claiming your dumb because your ill? And that GOP is slime two?

Your not ill. I wouldn't attack someone for there illness, but I will for there dopiness!

Funny stuff!

To funny!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#168377 Nov 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you were just an ordinary common dope, but now your claiming your dumb because your ill? And that GOP is slime two?
Your not ill. I wouldn't attack someone for there illness, but I will for there dopiness!
Funny stuff!
To funny!
Yes please keep attacking me. Show everyone here how evil and vile you are.. Come on you rethuglicans are pure evil and do nothing but slam and attack people with ahte and bigtry....ADMIT IT OR DONT WE ALL KNOW THE FACTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 6 min FYI 19
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Cowabunga 58,893
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 min raider4life 1,740
News LTE: In Open Letter to Clearfield Community, Lo... 12 min hold your horses 12
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 15 min linda seam 66
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 25 min okimar 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Frankie Rizzo 17,818
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 42 min Justin 34
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Doug 30,905
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 2 hr Pietro Armando 774
More from around the web