Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163514 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unless your dumba$$ thinks that men can give birth, silly.....And when did you ever use the bible to back yourself up ?
What a flip flop act we are seeing now ! One week it calls it " the buybull", the next week it uses chapter and verse and attempted reasoning based on same ....
Figured the point would go over your head. Stupid, the story is a myth! Bronze Age goat herders who didn't know about DNA made the story up. Their ignorance is excusable. What about yours?

North Hollywood, CA

#163516 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying focused on what is right .
So, you think a tossed salad is right?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163521 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are a racist.
Grow up Rose. Get that GED then get back to us.

Location hidden

#163522 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as an "activist judge", that's just a con dumb catch phrase, like "gay agenda".

North Hollywood, CA

#163526 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It represent s right. Of course I think it is right, not like a fruit salad, such as yourself......
OK, you think a tossed salad is right.
"to perform analingus; RIM."

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-defi...

North Hollywood, CA

#163527 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So your convoluted and irrational reasoning was based on a myth....OK.
Gee, stupid, I was PROVING it's a myth to one of those idiots who said, "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve".
You have heard of DNA, haven't you?(Maybe I'm assuming too much.)

North Hollywood, CA

#163528 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. If you only knew...

North Hollywood, CA

#163529 Oct 16, 2012
And still, not one good, rational argument against gay marriage!
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163532 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Congressional Debate, and a vast majority of the State ratification debates and simply tell you it isn't there.
See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
You've crawled so far up your own ass that you make wholly ridiculous statements like "there is no such thing as the right to marriage", or that there exists "rights" that are somehow exercised different than Rights.
Your nonsense pontifications remind me of this guy:

The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit. You actually chastise people for being stupid while simultaneously declaring that "The Constitution doesn't enumerate Rights". It is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Hey Pot! you're Black.

There is a reason every single thing you post is judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts'.

The comedy truly lies in that your denial is as strong as your delusions. You are to Constitutional law what this guy is to Iraqi military superiority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Marriage IS a Right.
There is no such thing as 'rights' that are somehow different than Rights.
The Constitution DOES enumerate Rights.
Everybody judges you as clueless and nuts because YOU ARE.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163537 Oct 16, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
You've crawled so far up your own ass that you make wholly ridiculous statements like "there is no such thing as the right to marriage", or that there exists "rights" that are somehow exercised different than Rights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KGbzKUmgmrMXX
The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit. You actually chastise people for being stupid while simultaneously declaring that "The Constitution doesn't enumerate Rights". It is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Hey Pot! you're Black.
There is a reason every single thing you post is judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts'.
The comedy truly lies in that your denial is as strong as your delusions. You are to Constitutional law what this guy is to Iraqi military superiority:
Marriage IS a Right.
You mad again bro?

Location hidden

#163538 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. If you only knew...
Oh, we know. It's painfully obvious.

Location hidden

#163539 Oct 16, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KGbzKUmgmrMXX
Marriage IS a Right.
Again, you fail to provide anything but your opinion. And that ain't worth much..

North Hollywood, CA

#163540 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you weren't. you were attempting to use fundie logic against a fundie, and it backfired. Witnees Chongo admit it was wrong.....(again with the "Damage Control" attempt, failing miserably). Yes, we have all heard about Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Which I doubt you can spell, without looking at the word written down somewhere........
No, stupid, "fundie logic" is a contradiction in terms.
Again, I was just pointing out the story is BS. And only an really stupid person, such as yourself, would believe it's true. How do we know it's BS? Let's review.
1. Eve was made from Adam's rib.
2. So, Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did.
3. Eve would have been a man.

North Hollywood, CA

#163541 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER. If you only knew...
I'm getting a really good laugh at you.

North Hollywood, CA

#163542 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like you had your face right up to my ass, and you were shouting at my ass, from 3 inches away, and then I farted......right in your face.......LOL
You were replying to you own post...

Location hidden

#163543 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER. If you only knew...
I'm getting a really good laugh at you.
The insane tend to laugh a lot.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163544 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane tend to laugh a lot.
She has degrees in Rocket Surgery and such from North Hollywood Junior Community College but they're secret.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163545 Oct 16, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Facts are facts.
Calling Gary gay is like calling you an idiot.
These aren't judgements: just facts.
Ouch.

Leave poor Jerky Boy alone. It's like picking on the helmet-wearing kids on the little bus. He doesn't have the tools to deal with adults. It's just cruel.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163546 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Again, you fail to provide anything but your opinion. And that ain't worth much..
Says the guy who thinks the Constitution doesn't Enumerate Rights.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163548 Oct 16, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who thinks the Constitution doesn't Enumerate Rights.....
No shit.

Half the reason that no one sees me post in here anyway is that everything has been said.

There are no harms involved with gays marrying so let 'em marry nationwide and move onto real problems or topics that need addressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min KiMare 50,581
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 min disgusted 1,321
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min KiMare 25,269
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 38 min KiMare 543
Gay democracy activist in Cuba awaits sentencin... 1 hr English Tea 20
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 1 hr NorCal Native 17
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr NightMare 56,617
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 5 hr Phily fagg@ts nex... 181
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 7 hr Belle Sexton 394
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 9 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE