Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163282 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wear a helmet to cut down on the damage. The name he is using is Lyin Ayn Ryan. The Ayn in that refers to Ayn Rand. The Ryan in it refers to Rmoney's running mate, a man. It is nice to see you continue to blathering on and on about it though.
There is a connection between the two of them, or at least there was before it became politically painful for Ryan. Maybe if you spent a little time with your head out you'd be able to pick up on these little details.
How many times do I need to explain this one to you? You and little Kimmy KiMare seem to have some difficulty with reading and comprehension.
Yeah yeah Winnie, I get it. You think it's brilliant. It's not. It's dumb.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163283 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wear a helmet to cut down on the damage. The name he is using is Lyin Ayn Ryan. The Ayn in that refers to Ayn Rand. The Ryan in it refers to Rmoney's running mate, a man. It is nice to see you continue to blathering on and on about it though.
There is a connection between the two of them, or at least there was before it became politically painful for Ryan. Maybe if you spent a little time with your head out you'd be able to pick up on these little details.
How many times do I need to explain this one to you? You and little Kimmy KiMare seem to have some difficulty with reading and comprehension.
I do hope you realize by now that the joke is on you Winston.

Tell me again. Isn't Ayn a girl's name?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163284 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope you realize by now that the joke is on you Winston.
Tell me again. Isn't Ayn a girl's name?
You are oblivious to your own stupidity.

BTW: Mike is a girl's name:

http://community.aetv.com/service/displayDisc...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#163285 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
smirk yourself...
ill take you seriously when I see it become a problem.
right now?? youre trying to make one.
I have NOT heard of gay rape being a huge problem in the miltary....
it is true (although this goes a bit over your head) that one guy raping another doesnt mean EITHER of them are gay.
I HAVE heard reams of info on hetero rape in the miltary...
why just a few years ago there was a HUGE scandal at the air force acedemy.
Im still waiting for you to post a link to a story....
from a credible source of journalism....
that is tracking more than an isolated case.
hetero rape in the military is WAY bigger a problem.
if you post me something from BBC, MSNBC or NPR?? that is tracking a huge wave of rapes?? for all I know?/ it might happen every day.
but if that is case?? than hetero rape likely happen every hour..
that is just a function of math.
ill believe you....then we can have a real conversation...
I have no anamosity towards you...
I just feel like the right wing needs to get out more and soak up more info from a wider range....
if you listen to(with out scoffing like biden or romney)
to NPR ?? I dont think we should be enemies??
I too listen to NPR sometime..
I dont think they give the full story(all the time).
faux news is just an agiprop machine, designed to influence politics for right wing candidates.....
sort of the same way MSNBC is, but with WAY more errors..
btw: somehow I doubt this is your flagship issue.....
peace for christ sake.
You waste my time with your stupidity and denial.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163286 Oct 15, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are oblivious to your own stupidity.
BTW: Mike is a girl's name:
http://community.aetv.com/service/displayDisc...
What a dopey post. Feel better now?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163287 Oct 15, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
he was dressed like James Bond with the same haircut but then the hilarity ensued
just like with homosexual marriage, that's all
You liked him in that well tailored suit, huh?
Winston Smith

Amissville, VA

#163288 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah Winnie, I get it. You think it's brilliant. It's not. It's dumb.
No Mike, it ain't brilliant. It is just obvious.
Winston Smith

Amissville, VA

#163289 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me again. Isn't Ayn a girl's name?
Tell you again? I already have... at least twice. Are you slow and in need of repitition to learn simple concepts?

You tell me, do you know who Ayn Rand is? Do you know who Paul Ryan is? Can you add 2 and 2 and get 4?
LipSic

La Puente, CA

#163290 Oct 15, 2012
Hows it going tonight out there, Monday is recovery day.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163291 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you again? I already have... at least twice. Are you slow and in need of repitition to learn simple concepts?
You tell me, do you know who Ayn Rand is? Do you know who Paul Ryan is? Can you add 2 and 2 and get 4?
Aw Winnie, I'm starting to feel sorry for you. I know who Ayn Rand is. I know who Paul Ryan is. I get the dumb joke. I got it the first time I read it. And it's on you, you big dumb silly jackass.

I think even your hero Lyin Ayn Ryan is embarrassed for you.

P.S. Isn't Ayn a girl's name?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163292 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mike, it ain't brilliant. It is just obvious.
Yes. It's obvious. Ayn is a girl's name.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163293 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mike, it ain't brilliant. It is just obvious.
Well, it's getting late there on the east coast and you're getting very cranky. Maybe after a good's night sleep you'll be fresh and better able to explain this Ayn is not a girl thing more clearly. Looking forward to it!

Who's Ryan? What's 2 plus 2? Can't wait! Sleep tight jackass.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163294 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's getting late there on the east coast and you're getting very cranky. Maybe after a good's night sleep you'll be fresh and better able to explain this Ayn is not a girl thing more clearly. Looking forward to it!
Who's Ryan? What's 2 plus 2? Can't wait! Sleep tight jackass.
wow I really got you guys talking about my issue...

that said?? are you sure your going to pursue this in the morning??

I mean it so off topic to gay marriage isnt it??

touche douche....
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163295 Oct 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I am very opposed to ANY path for citizenship for illegals, unless they go back home and come in the right way, legally. And if it were not for the current language of the Constitution, I'd gladly support legislation that denied citizenship rights for the children of illegal aliens, ever.(Exception: if they are born here and give the country a minimum of four years military or equivalent service.)
I worry that any sort of migrant worker program would encourage the creation of second class people, only allowed to come here to provide cheap labor and then expected to leave. I am fine with making it far easier for them to immigrate here to be full-fledged citizens with all of the rights, privileges and duties of every other citizen.
Oh, and if the feds would actually search and properly fine each and every company that hired illegals, there would be PLENTY of money for their deportation, since it is supposed to be a fine of $10,000 per day for each illegal employed.
pleae excuse me liammmm...

I didnt mean to get this thread off topic.

you and I obviously disagree on lots of issues from the middle east to immigration.

thank you for your time and being civil......

it is such a rare commodity here.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163296 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Another left wing bigot. The vast majority of Mexican immigrants are the very best of their countrymen. They brave the border crossing, work hard, pay taxes, cause no trouble and make us a better nation. We are all immigrants. No one is "illegal".
Why don't you give up your US citizenship and go "live like a king" in Mexico, see how you like it. See if you have the balls to get back. I doubt it.
good post I agree.....I guess we have some similar political vewis on immigration...

except with the last line...

getting paid 6.00 dollars an hour is pretty rare in mexico isnt it?

for harvesting olives??

anyways, they do kinda live better than their neighbors who dont migrate for work.....that is what I meant, not that mexico was any sort of great place to try and survive.....sorry for not being clearer.

L.A.R.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163297 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
wow I really got you guys talking about my issue...
that said?? are you sure your going to pursue this in the morning??
I mean it so off topic to gay marriage isnt it??
touche douche....
Yes. Maybe in the morning Winston won't be so grouchy and he can explain this whole 'Ayn is not a girl's name' thing to me once more but more calmly and clearly.

He sure thinks your dopey handle is smart and witty! You've got one big fan, I have to admit.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163298 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
good post I agree.....I guess we have some similar political vewis on immigration...
except with the last line...
getting paid 6.00 dollars an hour is pretty rare in mexico isnt it?
for harvesting olives??
anyways, they do kinda live better than their neighbors who dont migrate for work.....that is what I meant, not that mexico was any sort of great place to try and survive.....sorry for not being clearer.
L.A.R.
They deserve to live better. They've taken more risk and worked harder. Capitalism toots.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163299 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You waste my time with your stupidity and denial.
i amm not denying anything KI, I just said I hadnt seen it explode as a hot news story, like hetro rape(in the miltary) has in past years. Im sure I will read a credible story...someday.

I dont think that DADT is coming back, or any other type of segregation...sorry it was just a bad, discriminatory policy.

as is any ban on gay marriage.

there is literally no arguement for NOT letting gays marry that makes a bit of sense. all of them are based on religion, which is constituionally prohibited.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163300 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Maybe in the morning Winston won't be so grouchy and he can explain this whole 'Ayn is not a girl's name' thing to me once more but more calmly and clearly.
He sure thinks your dopey handle is smart and witty! You've got one big fan, I have to admit.
I cant say I know much about winston, mike, we have not had many exchanges, being roughly on the same team.

i think he just wants to know what you know, about rands philosophies.

if you did a little reading overnight?? mabey rand's "atlas shrugged??"

well you may have read it?? but Im guessing you havnt.

wow, you replied to me without insulting me!! how amazing!!

peas
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163301 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They deserve to live better. They've taken more risk and worked harder. Capitalism toots.
agreed!!

toots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland same-sex marriage 2 min Just Think 453
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 4 min NorCal Native 634
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 min No Surprise 3,875
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Respect71 21,918
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 18 min NorCal Native 2,677
News Researcher accused of fraud in gay marriage stu... 52 min EdmondWA 82
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min James 51,763
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr EdmondWA 33,362
News Rick Santorum Will Fight The Supreme Court If I... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 114
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr Reverend Alan 5,785
More from around the web