Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#162705 Oct 12, 2012
WooWee

How about the space shuttle.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162706 Oct 12, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>People still buy frisbees. How those tapes selling?
Also, it's just a word. I'm not building an identity around it. No avatar, no calling people "skippy", "tough guy",or "toots". You're that uninteresting that you think this is a step up? Oh well, have fun.
By the way, you're spelling "Derucki" wrong.
What tapes Skippy?

Mike DiRucci. That's right jackass, DiRucci.

Is your argument about the judge's decision is that you think I spell my name wrong? Priceless.

Try again toots.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#162707 Oct 12, 2012
Lights camera, action, rolling..
DorN

La Puente, CA

#162708 Oct 12, 2012
Bev wrote:
You have expressed my feelings exactly. This is not about the same sex marrying. It is about the courts over turning laws that the majority of the people have voted for. We are not talking about hundreds of people, we are talking about hundreds of thousands of people. The voice of The People is being taken away.
<quoted text>
Even the people cannot vote into law something which is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court is there to prevent such a thing from happening.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162709 Oct 12, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>That's asking too much of him. Acting out a character from eighth grade crank calls is more his speed.
You were trying to make some dumb argument about the constitution and failing badly. Boring.

Now you're posting dumb responses to "eighth grade crank calls". Funny!

Glad I could help fruityass.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#162710 Oct 12, 2012
Not as many laughs, what happened?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162711 Oct 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
Now THAT was a debate!
Said the former Bolshevik. The moderator should have been arrested. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times. CHRIS WALLACE: I've Never Seen A Candidate As Disrespectful As Joe Biden Was Tonight

Ryan To Biden: U.S. Ambassador In Paris Has Guard, Why Not In Benghazi?

Joe Biden needs to realize this isnít a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster

Will Biden laugh his ass off at the terrible economy, too?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#162713 Oct 12, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!? He said they would fight to make abortion illegal!? Woah...that issue was settled with Roe v Wade.
And Romney claimed just the opposite two days ago.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#162714 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Said the former Bolshevik. The moderator should have been arrested. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times. CHRIS WALLACE: I've Never Seen A Candidate As Disrespectful As Joe Biden Was Tonight
Joe Biden needs to realize this isnít a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster
Biden talked about the economy....you must have missed the 47% and Ryans 30%.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#162715 Oct 12, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And anti-abortion laws only harm lower to middle class women. Women with the money can just fly to a country were abortions are legal and get one.
the debates seem to only have time for the economy and foriegn affairs...
I wish there were more of them, like in the primaries.

then we could really air out the laundry....

like that there have been well over 1000 bills introduced at the state level by the teapublican party to restrict womens health care.

across the board@!!

we found out that they actually REALLY DONT like birth control...

and they are still trying to push personhood amendments(for fetus's), even though one lost in misssisippi by 19 points and in colorado by 38 points.

vaginal probes????

need I say more?? OK.

from analyzing this political strategy, I can only guess that the reep-publican are running out of dupable constituents....
so they NEED to support policies that produce inbred children, like NO CONDOMS and NO abortion in any cases, including being raped by your dad or brother.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#162716 Oct 12, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>And Romney claimed just the opposite two days ago.
he sure did....

then his campaign called the desmoines register to clear up the "misunderstanding" and walked it back.....

how can anyone believe ANYTHING Belmont Hill Mitt Romney sais??
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#162717 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Said the former Bolshevik. The moderator should have been arrested. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times. CHRIS WALLACE: I've Never Seen A Candidate As Disrespectful As Joe Biden Was Tonight
chris wallace??

ryan needs to get back to him on some details about their tax plan...

I seem to remember chris grilling him pretty well last week.
for just that moment, faux news became fox news again!

as for your responses??

you havnt left one single post that doesnt mention bengazi somehow.

let the record show, that the congressman from wisconsin voted AGAINST 300 million in additional security at our embassies.

there are more issues than that, and that is why im cleaning the floor with YOU this AM.

tell me how romney will differ from the president on the war in afghanistan? or sanction on Iran?? or the civil war in syria.??

ryan offered nothing new last night....

that is most likely the reason you are moot on those other, more important subjects of middle east foriegn policy.

what would romney do in addition to the sanctions??

what TOUGHER stance can he offer??

ryan answered for him.....

romney/rand would prefer another war to Iran having a nuke.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162720 Oct 12, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Biden talked about the economy....you must have missed the 47% and Ryans 30%.
BIDEN, when asked who would pay more taxes in Obama's second term: "People making a million dollars or more."

THE FACTS: Obama's proposed tax increase reaches farther down the income ladder than millionaires. He wants to roll back Bush-era tax cuts for individuals making more than $200,000 and couples making more than $250,000.

ďBiden needs to laugh a little less through the Libya, Middle East, nuclear Iran segment.

If laughing and yelling and interrupting your opponent 82 times makes you a winner, then yes he won. But I just saw an old draft dodger acting like the joker laughing and showing no respect for Mr Ryan and the people that wanted to watch a debate. You do know Obama attended the wedding of the fair and balanced moderator didn't you? She should have been arrested.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162721 Oct 12, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You read 66,521 posts to prove that?
A bit obsessed, are we?
But, no, people don't "convert" to gay after being married and having kids.
Some gay people feel so pressured by family and society, that they marry straight spouses. Some as a cover. Some to try to pretend themselves into being straight.
It doesn't work, of course, and some of them fail so miserably at the living the lie that they tear their families apart.
Just another reason for supporting same sex marriage - it eliminates that sort of collateral damage.
Wa Wa .. give us a break, is this true confession?? you are pathetic
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162722 Oct 12, 2012
White House records reveal that the moderator of last night's vice presidential debate, Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence on March 26, 2012. Raddatz is an employee of ABC News. On at least one other occasion, Raddatz visited the White House. According to records, that visit was on December 18, 2009. The reason for that visit is not known, though her meeting appears to have taken place in the Old Executive Office Building, and not the West Wing.

Before last night's debate, Raddatz came under scrutiny after the Daily Caller revealed she had attended President Barack Obama's wedding in 1991 with her now ex-husband, Obama administration official Julius Genachowski.

The whole debate was a set up. Biden seemed to know the questions and knew he was allowed to interrupt and talk over Ryan, and Raddatz changed the topic or didn't press Biden on issues like the cover up in Libya.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162723 Oct 12, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe gee taterhead, you sound as if you missed your afternoon nap. Maybe you can rejoice in the news I just received. My nephew and his partner were married and just let the cat out of the bag.
and your point ????? you dumb FK !!
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162724 Oct 12, 2012
DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the people cannot vote into law something which is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court is there to prevent such a thing from happening.
which they did in Baker v Nelson (and you lost in the French Supreme Court just last year)

Two Supreme Court Justices said this is going to be a total loss for you.
Watch your neighbor

Van Buren, AR

#162725 Oct 12, 2012
Watch your neighbor

Van Buren, AR

#162726 Oct 12, 2012
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#162727 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
White House records reveal that the moderator of last night's vice presidential debate, Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence on March 26, 2012. Raddatz is an employee of ABC News. On at least one other occasion, Raddatz visited the White House. According to records, that visit was on December 18, 2009. The reason for that visit is not known, though her meeting appears to have taken place in the Old Executive Office Building, and not the West Wing.
Before last night's debate, Raddatz came under scrutiny after the Daily Caller revealed she had attended President Barack Obama's wedding in 1991 with her now ex-husband, Obama administration official Julius Genachowski.
The whole debate was a set up. Biden seemed to know the questions and knew he was allowed to interrupt and talk over Ryan, and Raddatz changed the topic or didn't press Biden on issues like the cover up in Libya.
this is truly perfect!!

first?? you freaks on the right claim the poll numbers are cooked?? now that you lost a debate???

so naturally, the moderator and joe biden are lovers!!

you guys are desperate and pathetic....

because when it comes to which party serves the masses better ?? the debate is easily won by a competant voice from the middle....

the moderator was tough on both of them if you ask me....

it was a much livelier debate, because SHE was tough as nails and up to the task.....

she didnt cut either of them off, as much as you wanted.......but that is a good thing, because sometimes the candidates say more revealing things when they go off script.

and i will say that biden interupted ryan much more than the other way around??.....but then again romney did the same thing last week and won!!

so were in agreement!
no more big debates with the boring bolshevik at the helm!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 15 min Zeppelin 1,453
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer sold to Russians! 18 min Frankie Rizzo 8
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min Larry Craig s WC ... 135
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 32 min SHIRLEY 1,214
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 35 min River Tam 55,983
t.A.T.u. star shocks gay fans with TV reveal 39 min Professor Jumper 8
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 42 min Professor Jumper 4
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr OLD SARGE 2,029
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 2 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 471
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••