Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162618 Oct 10, 2012
Rose's main goal in life is to become a Topix butterface LMAO
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162619 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
Rose's main goal in life is to become a Topix butterface LMAO
Beats being an OFF topic LYING human POS like you!
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162620 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even know what a butterface is? LMAO
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162621 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Grand Dad

After almost 144,000 posts, you are flagging someone for being "off topic"? LOL..

Riccardo

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162622 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get boob out of Tata you tranny ??
Well, "ta-tas" is a common slang term for breasts. There is even a "save the ta-tas site". "Boobs" is also a common slang term for breasts. "Boob" is a common slang term for a total idiot, like you. Now, "tata" would be singular for "ta-tas" and "boob" singular for "boobs". So, I asked if you used the nick name "tata" because you are a boob.
(Can't believe I had to explain that one...)

http://www.savethetatas.com/

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162623 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
Two US Supreme Court Justices have said this is an easy decision; how many say you're right--None.
It's American that a few Wall Streeters who were homosexual or had homosexual sons bought off New York?
You deserve to be 0-32 in state votes--win one before you open your ignorant maw again.
Why do you take pleasure in people being denied the equal rights the Constitution promises them? That's very, very unamerican.
Wee board

Covina, CA

#162624 Oct 10, 2012
Smack dab in the middle.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162625 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "ta-tas" is a common slang term for breasts. There is even a "save the ta-tas site". "Boobs" is also a common slang term for breasts. "Boob" is a common slang term for a total idiot, like you. Now, "tata" would be singular for "ta-tas" and "boob" singular for "boobs". So, I asked if you used the nick name "tata" because you are a boob.
(Can't believe I had to explain that one...)
Rose_NoHo.

Why the normalphobia?

Ronald
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162626 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Old Grand Dad
After almost 144,000 posts, you are flagging someone for being "off topic"? LOL..
Riccardo
Says the biggest OFF topic idiot on the thread! POT meet Kettle! Hypocrite! LOL
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#162627 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get boob out of Tata you tranny ??
Seriously?! You don't know that breasts are called ta-tas?

Well, in honor of Braest Cancer Awareness Month, let me introduce you to the fine people at:

BTW: It's good to know that you'll be supporting marriage equality, now that you know the economic anaylysis is in favor to the tune of 1 billion per annum, and that's just at the Federal level!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#162628 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even know what a butterface is? LMAO
Do we really need to bring you mother into this discussion....?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162629 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest OFF topic idiot on the thread! POT meet Kettle! Hypocrite! LOL
Old Man Dad

I try to stay off topic since there is nothing new to add. So why are you trying so hard to make sure others are now? I notice every one of your sentences contain insult, do you write to your boyfriend like that?

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162630 Oct 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Why the normalphobia?
Ronald
Ronald

I like that, good one.."normalphobia"

Riccardo
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#162632 Oct 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Thinking the judge-its are legit. Priceless! You're killing us tonight jackass.
What time machine to the pathetic did you pull your 'Jerky Boys' avatar from? That schtick was lame 20 years ago. If you're going to cling desperately to the past, at least cling to something that was funny.

Do you still play the tapes in your IROC?
Typical repubs idiot

Covina, CA

#162633 Oct 10, 2012
Ya got to have missed this all togehter.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#162634 Oct 10, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>What time machine to the pathetic did you pull your 'Jerky Boys' avatar from? That schtick was lame 20 years ago. If you're going to cling desperately to the past, at least cling to something that was funny.
Do you still play the tapes in your IROC?
Says the jackass who names himself "frisbee" which is a silly toy from over 50 years ago. Priceless!
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162635 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Old Man Dad
I try to stay off topic since there is nothing new to add. So why are you trying so hard to make sure others are now? I notice every one of your sentences contain insult, do you write to your boyfriend like that?
Riccardo
Well if you no longer have anything relevant to say about the topic at hand might I suggest you hit the road jack and go to a thread where you do have something relevant to add (even then I highly doubt so!)? LOL,I find that the only things that you faux Christian bigots have to say negative about gays is either something to do with religion which has NO bearing on the topic or just plain old garden variety tired OLD stereotypical predigests which also have nothing to do with the topic of the thread! Sorry but I'll stick with our Constitution and the 14th Amendment which proves that gays are being treated unfairly when it comes to marriage equality and the Constitution backs them up! And here is a link which backs up my contentions! Oh,and by the way,please let my wife of 35 years and my 3 kids know that I'm gay! LOL,It will surely be news to them! I guess if I say you're gay also it must be true,except that you're still hiding in that proverbial closet of self despair!

Why Prop 8 is and was Unconstitutional,now confirmed by 2 courts

www.afer.org/our-work/our-arguments
Winston Smith

Arlington, VA

#162636 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ... I get it from you and your very odd friends LMAO
That is incorrect, tater. You acquired your stupidity the natural way. In other words, you were born that way.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162637 Oct 10, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when forced legislation makes us accept it as normal. yech.
"Forced" normal?

Well, I guess it would be for you, since you are obviously not old enough to vote.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162638 Oct 10, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you hadn't noticed, it is our country , too. With the laws being changed to suit a minority. We liked it the way it was, so if you want to accept them so freely, why don't YOU get the f_ck out of OUR country, where everything was good, and go form yourself a new one ?
Why don't you ask yourself why you are so pleased with the fact that you require government permission to enter into a union with another person?

Is that freedom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 min cpeter1313 1,368
Gay marriage: Alaska, Arizona couples win fight 2 min Fa-Foxy 26
Gay Couple Sues Vt. Town for 10 Years of Allege... (Mar '14) 2 min Here Kitty Kitty 26
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 5 min NorCal Native 41
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 12 min Pro Ukraine 1,945
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... 31 min Jumper The wise 6
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 40 min Frankie Rizzo 68,091
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,995
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 3 hr Reverend John Mcfart 226
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 hr KiMare 580

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE