Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162571 Oct 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Front page of the NY Times:
New York Allows Same-Sex Marriage, Becoming Largest State to Pass Law
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/25/nyregion/ga...
wealthy homosexuals and wealthy Wall Streeters with homosexual sons bought NY, which can be overturned by vote

what does THAT have to do with your 32-state losing streak?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162572 Oct 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of Hebrew is underwhelming, moron.
Mona Lott

I agree, I'm no expert or care to spend the time to be an expert on the knowledge of the Hebrew language. I am glad for you that you spent the time and energy to study Hebrew and along with Pink news to back you up. I gave an example of the word, "exceeded" in another passage that would only mean what I wrote making the woman tranny's like you. Seems like according to pink news that the early people in our history and the Bible were either queer or trans. Maybe with your great knowledge, you can rewrite the bible along with pink news, maybe come out with all pink words when the greatest queer speaks.

Riccardo

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#162573 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
wealthy homosexuals and wealthy Wall Streeters with homosexual sons bought NY, which can be overturned by vote
what does THAT have to do with your 32-state losing streak?
What a strange, strange, alternate version of reality you live in my dear. Same sex marriage equality was passed in New York because it was the right thing to do. The state's constitution already recognized that same sex couples who came into the state already legally married had to be treated that way, it was only a matter of time before the Court overturned the Hernandez decision if they didn't do something.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162574 Oct 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how there is ZERO evidence for your parenting theory yet there are mountains of evidence to prove evolution.
Oh there has been some good explanation to life before and after Christ, but you are just to afraid to see it. You do have theright to believe what you want however. We will all know what we have lived for one of these days.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162577 Oct 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
His family tree is a cactus.... they're all pricks.
Another Gay joke, but funny ...
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162578 Oct 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What a strange, strange, alternate version of reality you live in my dear. Same sex marriage equality was passed in New York because it was the right thing to do. The state's constitution already recognized that same sex couples who came into the state already legally married had to be treated that way, it was only a matter of time before the Court overturned the Hernandez decision if they didn't do something.
you've lost all 32 of 32 votes in states chosen by homosexuals because you treat people like they can't see through your lies

wealthy homosexuals and wealthy Wall Streeters with homosexual sons bought New York:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/26/nyregion/th...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/nyregion/4-...
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162579 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to dodge responsiblity. It wouldn't "jump out" at you if you didn't care.
<quoted text>
You wouldn't think it's important if you didn't care.
And you can't come up with a single way gay marriage would affect your rights. You are just looking for an excuse.
<quoted text>
You homophobes always talk about taxes as if gay people don't pay them.
<quoted text>
I'm not lying and saying I don't think the issue is important, like you are.
And, I don't have the same rights a man does, I can't marry a woman. A man doesn't have the same rights I do, he can't marry a man. So, you are lying, we don't all have the same rights.
There you go changing what was said again, you have to be the most stupid one here. I'm not even going to resond to your stupidity. Stay off the drugs and booze
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162580 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
All you homophobes have are word games. No real arguments.
<quoted text>
There will never be a shortage of dumb people like you, I fear. Why can't you keep your Bronze Age beliefs to yourselves? Think it's a "sin" to have gay sex? Don't have any. Then fk off and mind your own business.
"But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters." 1 Peter 4:15
Talk about dumb people, you can't show me any where I ever mentioned anything to "gay sex" you liar. My responses have always been economics you dumb FK. I'll just consider the source, you change everything around to suit your self, even your sexuality.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162581 Oct 10, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if someone is gay. Not about the issue at hand here, tard. I can see where you wouldn't be able to get that message as you've displayed quite a bit of ignorance in here, Tater.
As far as my education is concerned, wanna compare curricula vitae?
Like I said many times before you moron, I don't care what you do in your home with your male friends. There is no ignorance to my reasons for not supporting your gay issues, it's just that you can't comprehend like your tranny friend, this is why you say the stupid things that you do.
TeTe

Covina, CA

#162582 Oct 10, 2012
Police have begun issuing summons to Wright's customers and will release the names in the weeks ahead.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162583 Oct 10, 2012
TeTe wrote:
Police have begun issuing summons to Wright's customers and will release the names in the weeks ahead.
TeTe
I agree this should have been done years ago. Where did you hear about this story on Rev. Wright?

Riccardo
CMI applied

Covina, CA

#162584 Oct 10, 2012
Not much Joe.
Winston Smith

Fort Washington, MD

#162585 Oct 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Smith.
It's obvious your Government credentials are impressive. I bet you absorbed everything your high paid Government agent teachers told you. Prior to the revolution, the object of an expensive taxpayer funded liberal education was to teach the student how to think for himself. Such a waste of hard earned taxpayer money...
Ronald
Schools don't necessarily teach you to think, that is an ability that is up to the individual. That is almost like teaching empathy. These are the things one gains via family input. However, I had good teachers back when I went to public school (60s & 70s). When I was a kid if you messed up in school you were up against the teacher, the principal, your parents, the neighbor kid's parents, etc. Now it is the teacher up against the parents, the kid, their lawyer... The classrooms are out of control now.

As far as learning to think, it appears that there are many who look down upon homosexuality that are simply following dogma. I did that during my teen years. Then I learned to think for myself and actually got to know some folks who happened to be gay.

It also appears that a lot of people opposed can't seem to get past thinking about what two gay folk do in the privacy of their own homes. There is a great deal more to a gay person than just a set of genetalia. Rather sad that some folks can't get that into their thick skulls. Kind of sad, no?
Winston Smith

Fort Washington, MD

#162586 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said many times before you moron, I don't care what you do in your home with your male friends. There is no ignorance to my reasons for not supporting your gay issues, it's just that you can't comprehend like your tranny friend, this is why you say the stupid things that you do.
Speaking of saying stupid things, you sure are good at it.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#162587 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about dumb people, you can't show me any where I ever mentioned anything to "gay sex" you liar. My responses have always been economics you dumb FK. I'll just consider the source, you change everything around to suit your self, even your sexuality.
So why are you on the wrong side of the economic issue?

"A 2004 study from the Congressional Budget Office expected that the losses and gains in both tax revenue and program expenses would largely even out, with the government saving $1 billion annually over a 10-year period."

http://blogs.smartmoney.com/advice/2012/05/09...

If you want, I can hook you up with the original study.

Of course, I did that for you years ago, but you still think you have an "argument".

Oh, Bruno...When will you ever learn....?

Wee board

Covina, CA

#162588 Oct 10, 2012
Thats what mike touhey is use to!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162589 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>The expert translators of the DSM say that homosexuality means pedophilia and sex with children. So, I tell you how many straights get a boner around children,...
Can't get your mind off of boners and sex with children, huh?

Wee board

Covina, CA

#162590 Oct 10, 2012
Nothing better than GeorgeO and Mike Touhey skipping along holding hands.

North Hollywood, CA

#162591 Oct 10, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
front page ny times, the strategy that will defeat the homosexual radicals:
(1) marriage between a man and a woman is the tested foundation of a stable society
Nobody is talking about getting rid of marriage between a man and a woman. Except for married men and women. Most marriages end in divorce.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
(2) children do best when raised by a married father and mother
Rose's Law...
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
(3) it is possible to respect the rights of gays and lesbians without redefining marriage
No, it's not. Separate but equal !=.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Everyone has a right to love who they choose, but nobody has a right to redefine marriage.
So, you disagree with Loving v VA?

North Hollywood, CA

#162592 Oct 10, 2012
Made a mistake with copy/paste. My reply was to a post made by jacques renault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 11 min Dalmatino 1,901
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 16 min cpeter1313 28
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr ocxz 1,414
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
Man alleges sexual abuse as anti-gay 'conversion' 3 hr Buybull Mullahs 32
Online sleuths aid police in gay-beating case 3 hr Buybull Mullahs 15
Judge restores part of Indiana gay marriage suit 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 5
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 795
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 962
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 5 hr Buybull Mullahs 434
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 hr Howdy 55,925
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 15 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••