Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Wee board

Covina, CA

#162608 Oct 10, 2012
Next time fly 1st class.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162609 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take pleasure in people being denied the equal rights the Constitution promises them? That's very unamerican.
Two US Supreme Court Justices have said this is an easy decision; how many say you're right--None.

It's American that a few Wall Streeters who were homosexual or had homosexual sons bought off New York?

You deserve to be 0-32 in state votes--win one before you open your ignorant maw again.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162610 Oct 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't count the vote in Arizona where you even freaked out the heterosexuals with the ballot language and not being able to overturn the Washington law allowing civil unions, you and your unfortunate ilk have had quite the streak. Too bad for you it's over with, as three states are now likely to approve same sex marriage laws at the ballot box and another could defeat one of your honor our bigotry amendments. Ouch.
<quoted text>Would you like some cheese to go along with that whine you're pouring out? Same sex marriage is legal in New York, whether you like the idea or not, that is not going to change any time soon, if it does at all and there is nothing that the likes of you can do but buff up your coping skills.
You've lost 32 of 32 votes and are bragging.

If this were golf, you know what the majors are: win an honest vote of the American people or at the US Supreme Court (see Baker v Nelson).
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162611 Oct 10, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very sad that homophobes can't set aside their prejudice long enough to actually THINK once in a while. Some times a cigar is just a cigar.
Liam R

I agree, those that fear the homosexual should think outside the gay cigar box. Normal people should spend more time reading pink news and other radical gay sites so we can learn words in the Bible like exceeded meaning boner but also used with women. I bet you were wondering too how a woman got a boner. It seems too many gays like yourself is fixated on the bone. Maybe concentrate on a cigar. In pink gay bible, everyone was queer, did that really happen?

Riccardo
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162612 Oct 10, 2012
WanderLusts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes,32 Unconstitutional votes,disallowing equal treatment under the law,as per our 14th Amendment! If there ever was a text book example of Tyranny of the majority this would be it! Reminds me of the Wolf and the Sheep trying to decide what's for dinner? I guess that would be obvious now wouldn't it LOL
See Baker v Nelson and a shrink
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162613 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First you gay twirl, now you are slimly gay shifting.
The overwhelming majority of both Hebrew and Christian scholars historically disagree with your position for obvious reasons, one which I mentioned.
The overt message of Old and New Testament condemns sex outside of marriage, and marriage is between male and female.
KiMare

But Liam R read all the facts in Pink news...

Where All Bible characters were gay.

Riccardo

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#162614 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare
But Liam R read all the facts in Pink news...
Where All Bible characters were gay.
Riccardo
Pretty obvious...
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162618 Oct 10, 2012
Rose's main goal in life is to become a Topix butterface LMAO
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162619 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
Rose's main goal in life is to become a Topix butterface LMAO
Beats being an OFF topic LYING human POS like you!
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#162620 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even know what a butterface is? LMAO
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162621 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Grand Dad

After almost 144,000 posts, you are flagging someone for being "off topic"? LOL..

Riccardo

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162622 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get boob out of Tata you tranny ??
Well, "ta-tas" is a common slang term for breasts. There is even a "save the ta-tas site". "Boobs" is also a common slang term for breasts. "Boob" is a common slang term for a total idiot, like you. Now, "tata" would be singular for "ta-tas" and "boob" singular for "boobs". So, I asked if you used the nick name "tata" because you are a boob.
(Can't believe I had to explain that one...)

http://www.savethetatas.com/

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162623 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
Two US Supreme Court Justices have said this is an easy decision; how many say you're right--None.
It's American that a few Wall Streeters who were homosexual or had homosexual sons bought off New York?
You deserve to be 0-32 in state votes--win one before you open your ignorant maw again.
Why do you take pleasure in people being denied the equal rights the Constitution promises them? That's very, very unamerican.
Wee board

Covina, CA

#162624 Oct 10, 2012
Smack dab in the middle.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#162625 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "ta-tas" is a common slang term for breasts. There is even a "save the ta-tas site". "Boobs" is also a common slang term for breasts. "Boob" is a common slang term for a total idiot, like you. Now, "tata" would be singular for "ta-tas" and "boob" singular for "boobs". So, I asked if you used the nick name "tata" because you are a boob.
(Can't believe I had to explain that one...)
Rose_NoHo.

Why the normalphobia?

Ronald
Old Grand Dad

Beacon, NY

#162626 Oct 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Old Grand Dad
After almost 144,000 posts, you are flagging someone for being "off topic"? LOL..
Riccardo
Says the biggest OFF topic idiot on the thread! POT meet Kettle! Hypocrite! LOL
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#162627 Oct 10, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get boob out of Tata you tranny ??
Seriously?! You don't know that breasts are called ta-tas?

Well, in honor of Braest Cancer Awareness Month, let me introduce you to the fine people at:

BTW: It's good to know that you'll be supporting marriage equality, now that you know the economic anaylysis is in favor to the tune of 1 billion per annum, and that's just at the Federal level!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#162628 Oct 10, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even know what a butterface is? LMAO
Do we really need to bring you mother into this discussion....?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162629 Oct 10, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest OFF topic idiot on the thread! POT meet Kettle! Hypocrite! LOL
Old Man Dad

I try to stay off topic since there is nothing new to add. So why are you trying so hard to make sure others are now? I notice every one of your sentences contain insult, do you write to your boyfriend like that?

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#162630 Oct 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Why the normalphobia?
Ronald
Ronald

I like that, good one.."normalphobia"

Riccardo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Reverend Alan 5,278
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 20 min KiMare 4,945
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 32 min KiMare 26,603
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 55 min Reverend Alan 4,276
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 57 min Ink 219,605
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 1 hr Le Duped 7
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Cowobunga 2,794
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 2 hr Cletus 76
More from around the web