Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201871 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156774 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Let's be clear about a very important thing: neither the APA nor anybody else said anal sex is natural, normal, or safe. The idea that it is these things is just the self-serving and entirely erroneous leap of logic homosexuals make and ask us to make.
Indeed, the CDC says male-to-male anal sex is morbidly unhealthy and cites the 65% of all new HIV cases for gay males as evidence.
Also, medical science tells us anal sex is a hazard for many other reasons.
But again, the APA -- nor any other medical body!-- ever said or suggested male-to-male anal sex was normal or natural or not dangerous.
Can we all at least agree to that?
Your obsession with discussing anal sex is creepy. And your lies just continue to grow.

Please link to where the CDC has stated that anal sex is morbidly unhealthy.

**Crickets chirping**

Guess you'll present that at the same time your present the 100s of bible verses you claim deal with homosexuality. Or how about when you show us what page the GLSEN is credited on in your beloved black book.

Gary Lloyd = Still a lying chicken shit coward.

Gary Lloyd, lying chicken shit coward.
Blimpys

West Covina, CA

#156775 Aug 28, 2012
Could you take your filthy mouthed comments somewhere else!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156776 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Homosexual or Obsessive-Compulsive?
Each day the LGBT adds another ridiculous behavior to its acronym daring anyone to say it isn't normal.
Today its Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender tomorrow it may well be Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgend er- schizo-horders-bulimia nervosa-Tourette syndrome-CNP(compulsive nose pickers).
The LGBT gets away with this ludicrous practice (which is obessive-compulsive itself) because the people and authorities once in place to guard against such abuse have been brainwashed and intimated.
Mainstream America has been brainwashed and the medical establishment has been intimidated.
Gay "pride" parades are a public displays of every sexual obsessive-compulsive behavior in the books. It's a display of people whose sexuality is out-of-control.
The problem is gays want to teach our children these out-of-control behaviors are normal, safe, and natural. But one look at the Little Black Book illustrates how at odds with society and public health these practices truly are.
The people who helped produced this packet of filth are not sex offenders (at least some aren't). They're respected members of the gay community -- gay men charged and paid with your tax-dollars to teach the public about safe sex. They include:
Boston Public Health Commission
Gay City Health Project
Stop Aids Project
Fenway Community Health
GLSEN
Boston-based AIDS Action Committee
These groups all have one-thing in common -- they are headed by gay males who didn't think the behaviors in the booklet were dangerous and degrading when they gave the AIDS Action Committee permission to include their names inside the pages.
This is telling -- telling because it documents in no uncertain terms how delusional the gay lifestyle makes one.
In fact, it wasn't until the AIDS Action Committee was busted handing out the booklet to kids at a Brookline high school did the groups listed above issue a collective "Ooops -- we done crossed the line!" terrorize cry and began churning out cover stories.
Worse still, even after the bust the gays associated with the booklet defended their association by stating the booklet was intended for 18-year-olds NOT underage kids.
Of course the problem with that is they've not yet explained why a booklet that's ok for a an 18-year- old, isn't for a 16-year-old. In other words, their explanation doesn't make sense.
The thing is, the sex practices in the booklet are degrading and dangerous and should not be the kind of practices promoted with tax dollars whether the targeted readership is 18-year-olds or 80-year-olds.
Can someone tell me why gays still don't get that?
Obviously, none of the gays involved with the publication of the booklet got that. Indeed, as evidence by their "It was intended for young adults over 18" illustrates they still don't get it.
Mainstream America never used tax dollars to promote degrading and dangerous sex practices like "pee play" and "rimming" until gays were put in charge of things as they were in Massachusetts after same sex marriage.
Can we at least agree to that?
No?
Then can we at least agree "rimming" is dangerous even if "Straights do it too!"
Can we, Gay America?
Baseless cut and paste repetition, it's the sin qua non of idiots.
Winston Smith

Finksburg, MD

#156778 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
ANAL SEX -- Born that way or a LEARNED BEHAVIOR?
Rumor has it that was the method that led to your conception.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156780 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
ANAL SEX -- Born that way or a LEARNED BEHAVIOR?
Still waiting for someone to tell us how the science community's supposed endorsement of homosexuality is also an endorsement of male-to-male anal sex.
Of course you're still waiting. You are the only shit for brains that believes that the science community and the CDC issue proclamations of endorsement or non-endoresement on sexual activity. You're an idiot.
Prof Marvel wrote:

No scientific body has endorsed male-to-male anal sex
Nor has any scientific body endorsed male-to-female anal sex, male-female vaginal sex, female-to-male pegging, female-to-female fisting, female-to-male oral sex, or ANY type of sex you ridiculous moron. It's not the job of scientific bodies to "endorse" things you fucktard fool.

You might try buying a dictionary and looking up the word science. It's obvious you have no idea what science is or how it's done.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156781 Aug 28, 2012
Another point worth making is mental disorders generally manifest themselves in obsessive-compulsive sexual behaviors.

Gays want us to believe extreme sexual practices like "fisting," "pee play," and "rimming" are normal. Their logic is since studies show straights engage in these practices these practies must be normal.

But straights also engage in cannibalism -- is that normal?

Of course it isn't and that's because the amount of straights who engage in cannibalism is STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT. Likewise, pee-play, fisting, and rimming.

These are not normal heterosexual sex practices but -- if we are to believe the Little Black Book -- they ARE normal homosexual sex practices.

In other words, what we see from the gay community time and again is blatant misrepresentation of fact to mitigate their dangerous and degrading lifestyle.

And it's a fact this dangerous and degrading sex guide WAS handed out to underage runaway boys at Cambridge's Youth on Fire drop in center up until a few years ago.

As I've said before, homosexuals don't think there's a single thing wrong with the Little Black Book and their argument that it was only given to adults is both untrue and non-sensical. Untrue because they were busted handing it out to kids at that high school conference. Nonsensical because what exactly are they suggesting is in it that 16 year-olds shouldn't see?

Dangerous and degrading sexual practices ...?

DUH ...
Shadows

West Covina, CA

#156782 Aug 28, 2012
PDB = Plastered Dip Brains

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156783 Aug 28, 2012
Dave wrote:
Damn gays! God says you can't marry!
He also says that people are not to touch pigskin. Why don't you go yell at the NFL about what your god says. The adults are talking here.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156784 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was very good for me. You have one skilled tongue there!
And sorry about the little slip up....And sorry about the egg salad sandwich from the day before...
:-(
"...skilled tongue!...egg salad! HAR!HAR!HAR! SO Funny!

YUK!YUK!YUK Cowardly L.A. Fake Frank tries a stupid rimming joke. Fails.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156785 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you concede anal sex is not normal?
I must have missed that concession. Which post was this concession made in Gary?

Come on chicken shit liar! Support yourself!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156786 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
King and King
Here's a children story book currently being used throughout Massachusetts titled "King and King."

The story is about the romance of two prince. The story contains a drawing of the two princes kissing at the end. I believe they go on to get married.
The book is in the Boston School System because gays told the school born that it teaches tolerance -- namely, that homosexuality is normal.
But if homosexuality is normal doesn't that by extension mean male-to-male anal sex is normal?
You see ...?
It's like getting the first calculation wrong while solving a long division problem -- your ultimate answer will be wrong no matter how you labor on the problem.
In other words, the fact that male-to-male anal sex isn't normal, proves homosexuality isn't normal.
Both have to be normal or neither is normal-- it's as simple as that.
Baseless repetition, the sin qua non of idiots.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#156787 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're still waiting. You are the only shit for brains that believes that the science community and the CDC issue proclamations of endorsement or non-endoresement on sexual activity. You're an idiot.
<quoted text>
Nor has any scientific body endorsed male-to-female anal sex, male-female vaginal sex, female-to-male pegging, female-to-female fisting, female-to-male oral sex, or ANY type of sex you ridiculous moron. It's not the job of scientific bodies to "endorse" things you fucktard fool.
You might try buying a dictionary and looking up the word science. It's obvious you have no idea what science is or how it's done.
Seriously, Dingleberry, why don't you go back to the arts and crafts projects you include in your profile and let the adults talk?

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#156788 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just practice on your Dad? I'm sure he'll give you a few bucks if you do him right.
Frankly, you're beginning to smell and for a stud in New York, that's a handicap.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#156789 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed that concession. Which post was this concession made in Gary?
Come on chicken shit liar! Support yourself!
Stop spamming the forum.

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#156790 Aug 28, 2012
LA County Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to work the horse and donkey pen again this year? The animals are always at their happiest when you give them your "Rose Special".
Two-handed penile milking, licking their knobs, deepthroating them, drinking their emissions = "Rose Special"
As before, your pay is twelve dollars an hour and one lunch chit per day. See Carl in the employment office for further.
]

Miami Beach, that's where you could score. Anybody can score there, even you. In New York, no rich lady with any class at all buys that cowboy crap anymore. They're laughin' at you on the street.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156791 Aug 28, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuals were the prevailing number among our population
They aren't.

Next......

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156792 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Another point worth making ...
You haven't had one point worth making, so it'simpossible to now have "another".

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156793 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, Dingleberry, why don't you go back to the arts and crafts projects you include in your profile and let the adults talk?
Seriously Gary, why don't you man up and just admit that you're a cowardly, chicken shit lying bastard?

“I'm walkin' here!”

New York, New York

#156794 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your own name.
If you can hide behind a fake name, then I can hide behind a fake name.
You're not the boss of me.
You know, in my own place my name ain't Ratso. I mean, it just so happens that in my own place, my name is Enrico Salvatore Rizzo...At least call me Rico in my own god-damn place.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156795 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming the forum.
So what you are saying is that you are unable to provide the post where your made up concession occured.

Yeah, we all aready knew that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Birth-record fix for gays falls to lower court 3 min Rose_NoHo 10
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 5 min Ronald 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Rose_NoHo 13,060
Transgender "woman" convicted of raping 10-year... 14 min Herschel 1
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 14 min Wondering 341
News Russian who says he helped meddle in US electio... 28 min Noe 10
News Malloy: Trump a threat to civil rights progress 37 min Hilda 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr NoahLovesU 57,591
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 35
More from around the web