10 Ways to Build Your Sexual Confidence

10 Ways to Build Your Sexual Confidence

There are 9 comments on the www.goodhousekeeping.com story from Aug 25, 2013, titled 10 Ways to Build Your Sexual Confidence. In it, www.goodhousekeeping.com reports that:

Feeling sexy often has little to do with, well, sex. In fact, building your confidence in bed doesn’t even have to take place in the bedroom. Whether it’s tossing your old, unflattering underwear, finding the right lighting, or taking a yoga class, there are plenty of easy (and fun!) ways to feel hotter than ever. Here are 10 ideas to get you started. (EDITOR'S NOTE: This info may not be welcome in Russia!)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.goodhousekeeping.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Good Housekeeping ???

ROFL !!!!
Christsharian Law

Havertown, PA

#4 Aug 25, 2013
Lots of manly, bare chested photos of you on horseback in the Muscovite summer season oughta do the trick.
Gay Man

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2013
I have a hard time feeling sexy in the men's room at the bus station, but what the heck, it's a great way to meet other guys :-)

Location hidden

#6 Aug 25, 2013
Liar

Location hidden

#8 Aug 26, 2013
Gay Man wrote:
I have a hard time feeling sexy in the men's room at the bus station, but what the heck, it's a great way to meet other guys :-)
Liar
Sven

Germany

#9 Aug 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Why do you think he's lying?

You find it easy to feel sexy in the men's room at the bus station?
Chance

Grove City, PA

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Just what America really needs in this time of rampant STDs, kids being born without a father in the picture, and Miley Cyrus making a total ass of herself on national TV.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
Just what America really needs in this time of rampant STDs, kids being born without a father in the picture, and Miley Cyrus making a total ass of herself on national TV.
yup.
When I saw that GOOD HOUSEKEEPING did this story I knew I had to post it. Shocking!

Location hidden

#12 Aug 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
There's a direct parallel causation between STD transmission and unplanned pregnancy ... failure to use condoms.

Twitterhead !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CEO's bonus cut 25% for his anti-gay, sexist ti... 6 min Hudson712 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 59 min Ms Sassy 4
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 2 hr bohart 32
News Former Australian prime minister says he was he... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 9,905
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 4 hr General Zod 662
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 5 hr EdmondWA 24
News Arizona Supreme Court says gays get equal paren... 5 hr Robert 26
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 6 hr EdmondWA 63
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr River Tam 56,047
More from around the web