Gay marriage supporters push to block constitutional ban in staunchly conservative Indiana

Dec 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brandon Sun

In one of the most conservative states in the nation, supporters of gay marriage are pondering the unthinkable: a victory, or at least not a loss.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2013

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Blocking a ban in "staunchly conservative" Indiana would be yet another nail I the coffin for all marriage bans.
car mat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

keep all you queers and lesos out of marriage instead why dont you go to the middle east and you may get hitched there,america is going to the olympic games ,and as the girlie men walk by two of the men wiil hump each other and the women will eat each other to show american views how sick you queers are
colnago80

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

car mat wrote:
keep all you queers and lesos out of marriage instead why dont you go to the middle east and you may get hitched there,america is going to the olympic games ,and as the girlie men walk by two of the men wiil hump each other and the women will eat each other to show american views how sick you queers are
So says the bigoted, bible backed, Barnum bunkum bast*rd.
car mat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

hinny stretching event stay tuned

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Utah's constitutional ban was just overturned.

Seems like a HUGE waste money at this point for Indiana to try to pass a marriage ban when it will just be overturned by the courts anyways.
DJW

Torquay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

colnago80 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the bigoted, bible backed, Barnum bunkum bast*rd.
Do not worry Colnago80 America will soon have gender & sexual equality throughout the United States. I am getting Maltamon to legalise Gay marriage and same-sex civil partnerships in Pennsylvania.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy5vlc_pope-...

Molly has started his own nude protest group with Phil from greater manchester.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••