Leader of Anti-Gay Neo-Nazi Group Arr...

Leader of Anti-Gay Neo-Nazi Group Arrested in Russia

There are 17 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Leader of Anti-Gay Neo-Nazi Group Arrested in Russia. In it, EDGE reports that:

The head of a Russian neo-Nazi group that claimed responsibility for the kidnap and torture of gay Russians was arrested in Russia Monday after fleeing to Cuba last month, LGBTQ Nation reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Christaliban wrote:
That guy in the photo is about as heterosexual as Liberace, imo.
Just on the other end of the scale....
I heard our forum member Me. Cherookee flew to Moscow with his lawyer to help that gay I mean that guy..Lol!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2014
So Russia FINALLY admits innocent Russians were being tortured and injured because of Russia's incorrectly titled 'gay' law
.
Now they need to get the politician who started all the nonsense and hold HIM in a cell until he learns the difference between child rape and sexual orientation
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Christaliban wrote:
That guy in the photo is about as heterosexual as Liberace, imo.
Just on the other end of the scale....
Skinheads don't chase women; so SOMETHING is up with that dude!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Christaliban wrote:
That guy in the photo is about as heterosexual as Liberace, imo.
Just on the other end of the scale....
And just begging to be a bottom when the lights go down!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 28, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinheads don't chase women; so SOMETHING is up with that dude!
Yeah, his legs up behind his ears!!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 28, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And just begging to be a bottom when the lights go down!!
So this is what Rizzo-1 looks like?

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Another closet case ... just a little sicker and self-loathing than most.

He probably started off posting at the Topix Gay and Lesbian Forum under a variety of different names and locations, and then went downhill from there ...
Doc Proper

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 28, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard our forum member Me. Cherookee flew to Moscow with his lawyer to help that gay I mean that guy..Lol!!!
Mira que hace tiempo que yo sabia que un dia te encontraba aqui .

Cuidate chica
Doc Proper

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 28, 2014
I am glad that Cuba deported him as soon as they caught him and refused to give him asylum .

If it was up to the Miami bible thumping fascists he would get asylum.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 28, 2014
Putinko's Russia has become a sh&thole.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 28, 2014
He will disappear after a show trial ... and reappear in a couple of years at his old job at State Security.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard our forum member Me. Cherookee flew to Moscow with his lawyer to help that gay I mean that guy..Lol!!!
Gusanito when are you going to liberate Cuba chico?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 29, 2014
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
Another closet case ... just a little sicker and self-loathing than most.
He probably started off posting at the Topix Gay and Lesbian Forum under a variety of different names and locations, and then went downhill from there ...
Spot on and Bingo!!
Mike

Franklin, NJ

#18 Jan 29, 2014
putin, puton, putana...LOL!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2014
The Nazi gang leader will be popular in prison, when he bends over to pick up the soap in the shower room.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Jan 29, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
The Nazi gang leader will be popular in prison, when he bends over to pick up the soap in the shower room.
He'll never see a prison. A nice little dacha a good distance from Moscow is more likely.
Derwin

Mountain View, CA

#22 Jan 29, 2014
snyper wrote:
He will disappear after a show trial ... and reappear in a couple of years at his old job at State Security.
That's cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 5 min Terra Firma 2,978
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 10 min NoahLovesU 1,435
News Rowan County clerk closes office ahead of gay r... 12 min Hell-No 24
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 21 min NoMo 7,212
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 22 min NoahLovesU 1,087
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min NoahLovesU 25,647
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 36 min Jonah1 224
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 1 hr xerox 300
More from around the web