Right-Wing Media And The Return Of Ma...

Right-Wing Media And The Return Of Matthew Shepard Trutherism

There are 4 comments on the Media Matters for America story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Right-Wing Media And The Return Of Matthew Shepard Trutherism. In it, Media Matters for America reports that:

Right-wing media outlets are already celebrating a forthcoming book that claims that brutal 1998 murder of gay Wyoming teen Matthew Shepard - which became a rallying cry for LGBT activists - was actually fueled more by drug use than anti-gay bias.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Media Matters for America.

Pierre

France

#2 Sep 17, 2013
next step wrote:
So the facts finally emerge about Shepard. He wasn't so innocent after all.
I'm glad the truth has finally been revealed. I always had a feeling there was more to this story than the liberal media let on.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2013
You can leave it to bigots to demonize an innocent gay man who was killed by two OTHER bigots. Matthew Shepard was human being who had a right to live.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Notice the Leftward slant of the headline... "Rightwing media" shouldn't have anything to do with the story, but only the facts. The facts show that Shepard was a dope fiend in addition to being addicted to deviant sexual behavior. Tortured and left to die by his gay lover, Shepard got what most dopers are asking for...
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice the Leftward slant of the headline... "Rightwing media" shouldn't have anything to do with the story, but only the facts. The facts show that Shepard was a dope fiend in addition to being addicted to deviant sexual behavior. Tortured and left to die by his gay lover, Shepard got what most dopers are asking for...
No surprise you're from kentucky land of sister schtuppers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min elh 24,014
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 35 min broken WOODEN WHEEL 1,155
News Elkhart mayor asks city council to withdraw LGB... 37 min Sneaky Pete 16
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 38 min Buford 51
News Huge Media Cover-Up of Criminal Charges Against... 40 min Buford 67
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 44 min broken WOODEN WHEEL 6,523
News Ex-Navy SEAL alleges anti-gay bullying by CIA w... 45 min Buford 3
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 2 hr Wondering 727
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 4 hr elh 8,046
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 9 hr elh 1,636
More from around the web