Right-Wing Media And The Return Of Matthew Shepard Trutherism

Full story: Media Matters for America

Right-wing media outlets are already celebrating a forthcoming book that claims that brutal 1998 murder of gay Wyoming teen Matthew Shepard - which became a rallying cry for LGBT activists - was actually fueled more by drug use than anti-gay bias.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Pierre

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

next step wrote:
So the facts finally emerge about Shepard. He wasn't so innocent after all.
I'm glad the truth has finally been revealed. I always had a feeling there was more to this story than the liberal media let on.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

You can leave it to bigots to demonize an innocent gay man who was killed by two OTHER bigots. Matthew Shepard was human being who had a right to live.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Notice the Leftward slant of the headline... "Rightwing media" shouldn't have anything to do with the story, but only the facts. The facts show that Shepard was a dope fiend in addition to being addicted to deviant sexual behavior. Tortured and left to die by his gay lover, Shepard got what most dopers are asking for...
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Notice the Leftward slant of the headline... "Rightwing media" shouldn't have anything to do with the story, but only the facts. The facts show that Shepard was a dope fiend in addition to being addicted to deviant sexual behavior. Tortured and left to die by his gay lover, Shepard got what most dopers are asking for...
No surprise you're from kentucky land of sister schtuppers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••