Florida student, 18, criminally charg...

Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship

There are 507 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 19, 2013, titled Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The family of Kaitlyn Hunt wants prosecutors to reconsider the charges against their daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#563 Jul 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It would be, "you're sick", dear and even you should be bright enough to figure out that your opinion of me is better than mine of you at the moment.
Ha Ha Rick in Kansas dose not play well. lmao

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#564 Jul 1, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Ha Ha Rick in Kansas dose not play well. lmao
I don't play well with idiots, dear.
justme

United States

#565 Jul 2, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha Rick in Kansas dose not play well. lmao
That absolutely drives me crazy! "Dose" is like a dose of medication! "Does", I think, is what you meant! Rick DOES not play well.(I have no idea if that's true or not, Rick)
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#566 Jul 2, 2013
Rick is nothing more than a q u e e r.

this one

#567 Jul 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
Rick is nothing more than a q u e e r.
Coming from someone who is nothing more than an i d i o t, I'll take that for what your insight is really worth dear. Sorry.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#569 Aug 21, 2013
...Kate goes to jail....Over 20,000 texts, plus nude photos/videos....after the Judge demanded no contact with the victim....WOWEE.....Her mom also asked that evidence be deleted....
Queer as can be

United States

#570 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Kate goes to jail....Over 20,000 texts, plus nude photos/videos....after the Judge demanded no contact with the victim....WOWEE.....Her mom also asked that evidence be deleted....
I think they should free Kate, after all she was born queer she can't help herself for being sexually attracted to innocent, little children!!!

this one

#573 Aug 21, 2013
Again, As I have said all along, you are seriously misinformed. She isn't a stupid predator, she is a stupid 18 year-old girl, who is in love/lust/heat/whatever with a stupid 14 year-old girl who is in love/lust/heat/whatever right back at her, who she met in high school. There are a criminal and victim in this case ONLY because the victim's parents claim there is and the law oddly agrees with them. It contains some pretty creepy exceptions, but a high school senior dating a freshman and getting to third base oddly isn't one of them. According to the law, there is crime here and crime must be punished. I say round up the entire cast from this audition for the Springer Show and lock them up. Let's teach them all what it can mean when you get the law involved in your horny teenagers lives.

Location hidden

#574 Aug 21, 2013
You can paint her however you like...she is technically, now a Sexual Predator....especially when she purposely disobeyed the Judge's order and texted the victim over 20,000 TIMES......

this one

#575 Aug 21, 2013
And how many times did the victim violate the Judge's orders? If the law is going to paint the 18 year-olds actions as criminal, the 14 year-old's acts and those of her loving and ever so attentive parents should be as well.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#576 Aug 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And how many times did the victim violate the Judge's orders? If the law is going to paint the 18 year-olds actions as criminal, the 14 year-old's acts and those of her loving and ever so attentive parents should be as well.
I agree. The 14-year-old needs to learn that getting sexually involved with a legal adult is against the law. Some sort of punishment is in order; communtiy service perhaps.

A few years in jail ought to be enough to teach the 18-year-old her lesson.

Location hidden

#577 Aug 21, 2013
...Gay Spin.....

this one

#579 Aug 21, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
I agree. The 14-year-old needs to learn that getting sexually involved with a legal adult is against the law. Some sort of punishment is in order; communtiy service perhaps.
A few years in jail ought to be enough to teach the 18-year-old her lesson.
There are a lot of lessons that ought to be handed out here, to Kaitlyn, for obvious reasons of committing a felony during the 500 day window of opportunity in which it would be a felony and not giving up on her love/lust/heat/whatever when the court said she had to. The 14 year-old for making it nigh on impossible for Kaitlyn not to break the order and not giving up on her love/lust/heat/whatever when told to by the court. The 14 year-old's parents for not keeping her on a short leash and Kaitlyn's for doing what folk are saying that they were doing.

These were and are two schoolgirls in love/lust/heat/whatever and clearly never the sharpest knives in the drawer, parents react badly. Unable to convince the girls of just how bad an idea they thought their sexual relationship was and that they should break it off, the parents of the 14 year-old in love/etc called the police. Having turned 18 a month or so before all this began, Kaitlyn had walked into a roughly 500 day window of opportunity to commit sexual battery on a minor. Prior to her 18th, both too young to consent, if no harm done, no foul. At 18, getting to third base with a 14 year-old became a felony and stayed that way until the 16th birthday of her former 14 year-old. In probably one last ironic twist, that will probably be around the same date that this finally gets sorted out.

Location hidden

#580 Aug 21, 2013
I remember 14 year old girls, that were like that....

this one

#582 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I remember 14 year old girls, that were like that....
And probably some 18 year old boys who were happy they were.

Little Rock, AR

#583 Aug 21, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Some Queers, even after the true facts are so obvious, just can't help themselves but to defend the sex predator, because she's gay. Making excuses for her and blaming everyone else as an excuse for her continuing her sexual prowess
EXACTLY!!

Location hidden

#585 Aug 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And probably some 18 year old boys who were happy they were.
Started awful early in the late 60's, where i grew up....Half my high school would have been in court...lol...
The AssTroll Stopper

Chesapeake, OH

#586 Aug 23, 2013
Some Queers, even after the true facts are so obvious, just can't help themselves but to defend the sex predator, because she's gay. Making excuses for her and blaming everyone else as an excuse for her continuing her sexual prowess

Little Rock, AR

#587 Aug 24, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Exactly!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#588 Aug 24, 2013
I wonder if Ms. Hunt is the "pitcher or the catcher" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 min neighbor 2,424
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min cpeter1313 56,148
News US Senate contender has history of provocative ... 34 min Sloan 6
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 41 min Sloan 19
News Movie's Ads Protest Rules Aimed at Gay Men Dona... 42 min Truth Hurts 6
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 44 min Just Think 182
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 53 min Wondering 59
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr old_moose 10,235
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Wondering 31
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 23 hr Chilli J 31
More from around the web