Florida student, 18, criminally charg...

Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship

There are 507 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 19, 2013, titled Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The family of Kaitlyn Hunt wants prosecutors to reconsider the charges against their daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#542 Jun 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, buttercup. http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdf...
*% are exculsively homosexual which is twice as high than the percentage of exclusively gay men. Somewhat more than 70 % of the men called themselves exclusively heterosexual and 9% were equally bisexual that leaves some 10% unaccounted for which I would suspect are predominantly gay, but not exclusively so.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#543 Jun 25, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Most sexual offenders against children would be highly insuted if called "gay".
I didn't say that Einstein.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#544 Jun 25, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Age of consent's a one time deal. Once you do it you're a quasi adult for sexual purposes. It is on the books primarily to appease the naive who think it stops teenagers from having sex.
Were you born a moron or did you just wake up one morning and realize you were a raving lunatic?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#545 Jun 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
*% are exculsively homosexual which is twice as high than the percentage of exclusively gay men. Somewhat more than 70 % of the men called themselves exclusively heterosexual and 9% were equally bisexual that leaves some 10% unaccounted for which I would suspect are predominantly gay, but not exclusively so.
"Contrary to popular belief, only 8 percent reported that they were exclusively homosexual in their adult preferences. The majority of men (51 percent) described themselves as exclusively heterosexual in their adult partner preferences. An additional 19 percent reported they were predominately heterosexual, while yet another 9 percent reported they were equally heterosexual and homosexual in their adult sex life. As with other characteristics, the group of 1,038 men who molested boys followed the pattern of the general U.S. male population in regards to their adult sexual preferences. As reported by Kinsey, the majority of U.S. adult males (76 percent) described themselves as exclusively heterosexual and an additional 9 percent said they were predominately heterosexual. In terms of their homosexuality, Kinsey reports that those U.S. males who describe themselves as exclusively homosexual are 6 percent and those that report as being predominately homosexual an additional 4 percent. THESE FINDINGS ARE IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO THE GENERALLY ACCEPTED OPINION THAT THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF MEN WHO MOLEST BOYS ARE HOMOSEXUAL." (EMPHASIS mine)

This is just one of a number of studies that prove that you just can't fake having a clue.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#546 Jun 25, 2013
The Homosexual Agenda: To Lie, Deny, Twist, and or Manipulate anything or any situation, to make it appear to be to their advantage and in their favor.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#547 Jun 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is, whether or not this act was even illegal depends on the state where it took place. Most states have laws that make 18 and 14 a felony for the 18 year-old, but not all. Some states classify it as a misdemeanor because of their ages. A few, don't even consider it a crime. There is no uniform standard to age of consent laws and there are exceptions to some of them for which creepy is an understatement. But then again, the whole notion that kids should be hands off until at least 16 is a fairly new one. A century or so ago, no state had an age of consent older than 14 and a couple put it as low as 10 when it came to girls, so creepy bits left over are to be expected. Florida's law, currently limited to opposite sex couples only, would have allowed them to marry (with parental and/or judicial consent, proof of pregnancy, or proof that the younger one had been married before) and to consent to their heart's content.
I am sorry but the federal law makes it illegal. The Federal government has a legal age of consent of 18. This law applies to any actions that take place between different states or on federal property. This makes it a crime to use any form of communication between states to try to get a minor to have sex with an adult. Even if the minor and adult are in the same state, if the communication leaves the state, it is a crime. For example, if both people live in the same state and use an instant messaging program to communicate. If the server used for the communication is in another state, this is a crime. It is also a crime for a minor to be taken to a different state to have sex. This could happen if the 16 year old lived in a state that had an age of consent of 18 but travelled to a state where the age limit was 16. If the adult travels to a different state or a different country to have sex with a minor, this is only a federal crime if the minor is under the age of 16. It may still be a local crime if the minor was under the age of consent of the state or nation where the sex happened but it is not a federal crime." http://simple.wi ki pedia.org/wiki/Age _of_sexual_consent _in_the_United_States

this one

#548 Jun 26, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
I am sorry but the federal law makes it illegal.
If they had crossed state lines to have sex, yes it would be a violation of federal law, but that wasn't my point. My point was that every state has its own laws regarding age of consent and that there are states where 18 and 14 would not be criminal.
The Troll Stopper

United States

#549 Jun 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If they had crossed state lines to have sex, yes it would be a violation of federal law, but that wasn't my point. My point was that every state has its own laws regarding age of consent and that there are states where 18 and 14 would not be criminal.
There is also states that let's you discriminate and humiliate you Queers also. Guess that's ok huh, just because there's a few that allows it?

this one

#550 Jun 26, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
http://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/cs/Page...
The Troll Stopper

United States

#551 Jun 26, 2013
No answer is better than a lie, I guess.

this one

#552 Jun 26, 2013
Dumpling, you got the answer you really need.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#554 Jun 27, 2013
Being gay or a lesbian is a sickness.

this one

#555 Jun 27, 2013
Juan wrote:
Being gay or a lesbian is a sickness.
No dear it isn't, but being a bigot is. Seek help.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#556 Jun 27, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for clearing that up. I was more than a little perturbed at first. Lol
I can imagine you were. I would have been too.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#557 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear it isn't, but being a bigot is. Seek help.
What guy in his right mind would put his dick in another mans butt.
Like I said, it's a sickness. I know your mom and dad are so proud of you.

this one

#558 Jun 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
What guy in his right mind would put his dick in another mans butt.
Sweetie, your issues with anal sex, your problem, not mine, or anyone else's. If it bothers you so much, why even bring it up? I've got no reason to fantasize about your sex life (if any), nor would I want to, why do you insist about fantasizing about ours? Anal isn't my first choice either bunny, but I don't get freaked out about it. I do know how to do it right.
Juan wrote:
Like I said, it's a sickness. I know your mom and dad are so proud of you.
The only sickness here is your own sweetie. You're having homoerotic fantasies and b*tching about them. My Mom and Dad have always been damn proud of me, I've been taking care of them longer than they had to take care of me. Just to brag, I've done pretty darn good for myself in this life and with that I've done pretty darn good for those in my life, especially my parents.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#559 Jun 29, 2013
Rick...Like I said " I know your parents are soooo proud", your sick. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

this one

#560 Jun 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
(see above if you feel the need)
Sweetie, if that was the best you could come up with in terms of a witty reply, I have to wonder why you bothered. I also have to wonder why you are so obsessed with fantasies about my sex life. You should probably consider getting help. You got "issues".
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#561 Jul 1, 2013
Rick, your sick.

this one

#562 Jul 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
Rick, your sick.
It would be, "you're sick", dear and even you should be bright enough to figure out that your opinion of me is better than mine of you at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 min RiccardoFire 8,562
News Trump bans transgender people from military 20 min Rose_NoHo 372
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 28 min Rose_NoHo 1,177
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 59 min Respect71 53,866
Gay/Bi Skype? 1 hr armydan2465 19
News Rutledge touts effort to allow discrimination a... 2 hr Josephine 2
News Chile families fight for acceptance of transgen... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 4
News Alleged Discrimination Against Gay Couple by D.... 3 hr Wondering 16
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 5 hr Tre H 592
More from around the web