Florida student, 18, criminally charg...

Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship

There are 507 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 19, 2013, titled Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The family of Kaitlyn Hunt wants prosecutors to reconsider the charges against their daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#319 Jun 17, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're right about that, but my point was that she couldn't have met the 14 yr old in high school before she turned 18 because school wasn't in when she turned 18.
It's ridiculous to try to parse that, and none of your business anyway.

Location hidden

#321 Jun 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
How many 14 yr olds have you molested in your pathetic time, Queer? Oh that's probably none of anyone's business either huh?
This poor ass has never pondered the invalidity of "when did you stop beating your wife?" type questions because he has shown her an inability to reason.

Location hidden

#322 Jun 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentally ill pervert, get lost.
Ooh, what a biiig man you are! Nope, just a pathetic little bully, powerless and stupid - that's all you see in the mirror.

Location hidden

#324 Jun 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you've molested quite a few little boys. Your times coming.
Listen to this coward. The poor ass has no idea how foolish he looks.

Location hidden

#326 Jun 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts, huh [email protected]
Shadow has to call people 'faggitt" because he knows what he sees in the mirror is an inferior schmuck.

Location hidden

#328 Jun 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it like it is, You're a QUEER PEDOPHILE.
do you act that stupid in front of your family?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#330 Jun 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Clinton did nothing wrong and broke no law. You people are crazy
Then why did he ADMIT he commitedd perjury and voluntarily surrender his license to practice law ?

Why don't you bozoz face reality ???!!!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#331 Jun 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was. But it depends where a particular school sets the cut-off line. For instance, the first school I attended, Grace Lutheran on Springfild Blvd. in Queens Village, from Kindergarten until the end of 4th grade, used the calendar year as a cut-off with December 31 being the birthday cut-off date.
But when I started 5th grade in public school in Commack, their cut-off date was February 28. Plus, in certain grades in the Commack schools I was in, there were sometimes kids in my class who had been left back a grade, so although I was often the oldest in class, that was not always the case.
btw, speaking of birthdays, my mom was born on January 2nd. I was born on January 2nd also, her 25th birthday. My father was born August 12th, my brother was born October 12th, and my sister was born November 12th. All but my father are currently still living.
We don't always agree, but at least I can have intelligent discussions of issues with you which I appreciate very much.

Location hidden

#332 Jun 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you molest children in front of your family?
See what I mean folks? If this scumbag's IQ got any lower we'd have to water him twice a day

Location hidden

#333 Jun 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did he ADMIT he commitedd perjury and voluntarily surrender his license to practice law ?
Do you really think somebody who's been the most powerful man in the world is going to go back to representing jaywalkers in traffic court?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#334 Jun 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton admitted to lying under oath. I agree with that. He volunarily accepted temporary disbarment. As far as being prosecuted is concerned, let us remember that the question he lied about was ruled irrelevant to the case anyway. Had that question been asked in a court of law, it would have been objected to and sustained by the judge. His lie about Monica Lewinski had no effect on the case whatsoever. Being that the question reeked of Kenneth Starr's obsession to bring down Clinton any which way the conniver could, it hardly rated criminal prosecution.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#335 Jun 18, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Let me add if any of those guys are over 18, they should be arrested as well
Agreed. IF, and I place a great deal of emphasis on the word IF, there is any truth to the claim, and no one is pursuing charges against the 18 year old adults, then it sounds like either the minors' parents aren't aware, or perhaps they aren't as caring and concerned as the parents of Ms. Hunt's parents are. If that is the case, it is truly saddening.
SLIF

Hamilton, Canada

#336 Jun 18, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
I know an article mentioned that there were several straight freshmen (14 year olds) with seniors (18 year olds) at that school and know one is complaining or wanting to prosecute those people. What else are we supposed to think other than it has to do with animus toward Kate's sexual orientation?
Let them(straights) be the idiots who are in a hurry to grow up.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#337 Jun 18, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>Under the law you are innocent until proven guilty. You can feel that someone is a criminal but they are not a convict until convicted. Many people consider O.J. Simpson a murderer but in the eyes of the law he is not and never will be unless he is tried and convicted of killing someone.
But a civil court found him guilty. Either way, he IS a criminal based on the events of the murder of his wife and her boyfriend. He knows it. You know it. EVERY other logically thinking American knows it.

Even if by some twisting of reality, one were to believe that he was Not a criminal based on the double murder, then he made up for it upon his arrest and conviction several years later. The example of OJ Simpson serves only to be a point of further concerns of reoffending, which is Exactly what many of us have been expressing here.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#338 Jun 18, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>She hasn't been convicted. It MAY be construed as defamation to label someone a criminal before they've ever been convicted of a crime. You are presenting it as without a shadow of a doubt she is guilty.
...on a forum of public OPINION for the purposes of open DISCUSSION. Your defamation threats amount to nothing. Please do your homework and know what you're talking about before you spout off as though YOUR statements are fact.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#339 Jun 18, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>What's a gay agenda? Do you have a straight agenda?
I have an agenda. It's called TRUTH. Truth, logic, and objectivity... That is all I seek, not some other motive.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#340 Jun 18, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely right!
Agreed.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#341 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>That's how these right-wing lunatics operate - they have no regard for facts only their out of control emotions.
That's rich!
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#342 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Ooh, what a biiig man you are! Nope, just a pathetic little bully, powerless and stupid - that's all you see in the mirror.
You're right in that there is no need for bullying or name-calling. You are apparently confused, However, considering that you have been as guilty of it as anyone here, I think your hypocrisy is a sad testament to your lack of objectivity on the matter.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#343 Jun 18, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>We don't always agree, but at least I can have intelligent discussions of issues with you which I appreciate very much.
Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill filed to loosen knot over N Carolina "bath... 54 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 24,751
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr EdmondWA 5,280
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr EdmondWA 44,964
My Aunts funeral and what I should or shouldn't... 6 hr One of Righteousness 6
News After legalization, states still debate gay mar... 8 hr Shoney 6
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 11 hr Wondering 15
More from around the web