Openly Gay British MP Accused of Rape...

Openly Gay British MP Accused of Rape and Sexual Assault, Thanks Facebook for Support

There are 4 comments on the Queerty story from May 6, 2013, titled Openly Gay British MP Accused of Rape and Sexual Assault, Thanks Facebook for Support. In it, Queerty reports that:

Nigel Evans, the openly gay Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons, was arrested Saturday over allegations that he raped one man and sexually assaulted another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 May 7, 2013
Pierre wrote:
This is what happens when you put a filthy pervert in a position of trust.
Yep, anyone who's gay and forced in the closet is a pervert, they should come out like normal people and be who they are so they don't make stupid mistakes.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5 May 7, 2013
Feral Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for you to stand up and admit that you're a pervert, a freak & a retard. Just saying.
You are projecting still.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#7 May 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he's projecting the truth.
Well, belief is not based on fact.
binaries

Knoxville, TN

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Gays raping gays! What's wrong with you people? Gays raping gays!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 7 min Gremlin 3
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 18 min June VanDerMark 12,612
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 21 min Tommy 1st Grade 192
News Political Earthquake In California Gay Conserva... 32 min Ann R Kist 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 44,025
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Big C 23,893
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 681
More from around the web