Lawmakers leave law forbidding homose...

Lawmakers leave law forbidding homosexuality on the books

There are 1007 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Lawmakers leave law forbidding homosexuality on the books. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

Members of Kansas' gay community aren't happy as lawmakers in Topeka, KS, have decided to leave on the books laws banning homosexuality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

babaloo

Madison, WI

#189 Mar 15, 2011
Rose wrote:
Putting men in jail to get them to stop having sex with each other?
Now there's a plan...
shouldn't put them in jail.find a decent size island away from everybody else and send them there. so the decent minded people don't have to see that nasty shit.kids dont need to see that. Its not correct in any rhyme or reason anyone can think up. its not natural. humans just as any animal are ment to breed. Its survival.
Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#190 Mar 15, 2011
babaloo wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't put them in jail.find a decent size island away from everybody else and send them there. so the decent minded people don't have to see that nasty shit.kids dont need to see that. Its not correct in any rhyme or reason anyone can think up. its not natural. humans just as any animal are ment to breed. Its survival.
You are stupid, and your homophobia is caused by your sexual frustration. Think about it, if you had your own, satisfying sex life, you wouldn't give a damn about what others are up to.

And you illustrate Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

BTW, there is gay sex in nature. So it is, by definition, natural.

Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#191 Mar 15, 2011
babaloo wrote:
<quoted text>
thats incorrect

Most people who have AIDS are straight.
Simple fact.
Does't your computer have an apostrophe key?
babaloo

Madison, WI

#192 Mar 15, 2011
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid, and your homophobia is caused by your sexual frustration. Think about it, if you had your own, satisfying sex life, you wouldn't give a damn about what others are up to.
And you illustrate Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
BTW, there is gay sex in nature. So it is, by definition, natural.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sTXabN1pnZYXX
Hahaha sexual frustration definatly has nothing to do with it. and morons scream think about the childern?? haha no level headed individuals care about the well being of children before themselves. Adults have been around and are used to that weird shit. children are extremely impressionable and naive. they dont need to be subject to that kind of filth. its not natural. humans have a thing called sense..we are not your typtical animal living in the woods. we know right from wrong. and that is wrong! say what you want. but it will never be 100% socially exceptable. you have nothing to back your arguement. people like you should be erased. gross and UNNATURAL. Breeding is the goal. not pounding each others buttholes and calling that love. your sick. and the men who signed that constitution would be rolling over in there graves if they heard how there words are being twisted and manipulated in such a sick manner!
corrector

Australia

#193 Mar 15, 2011
Rose wrote:
Putting men in jail to get them to stop having sex with each other?
Now there's a plan...
whatever the people in jail are, they are definitely not men. by definition, a man goes with a woman - that is the behavioural pattern of approximately ninety eight percent of persons who come under the general term "male'.

the fact of sexual orientation is the single, defining guide that determines true gender and conversely is the one factor that defines the fact that homosexuals are not really males but, through their sexual orientation are different to persons rightly classified as being male.

wearing glasses may in a sense be an abnormality, given that the majority of people do not wear glasses regularly. but that abnormality cuts across sexual orientation ( some gays wear glasses, some straights wear glasses) whereas being gay is a singular, truly unique abnormality- difference against what is the majority sexual preference.


put another way, gay is gay and is the ultimate abnormality because it does not cut across people in society in the way other abnormalities do. it is a singular difference.

“thoughtful liberal”

Since: Jan 11

Bethlehem, PA

#194 Mar 15, 2011
You know what's great? These anti-gay people are conservatives. Tea party people, etc. Small government people,so they say. But when it comes to gay rights, they want the government involved to squash those rights. Talk about government intruding in people's private lives. Amazing. Hypocrites.
babaloo

Madison, WI

#195 Mar 15, 2011
Joe LaForm wrote:
You know what's great? These anti-gay people are conservatives. Tea party people, etc. Small government people,so they say. But when it comes to gay rights, they want the government involved to squash those rights. Talk about government intruding in people's private lives. Amazing. Hypocrites.
might just be the dumbest comment I've heard on here all day...ignorance is bliss I guess everybody!

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

#196 Mar 15, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
America is doomed so long as donkey bonkers are leading it.
What is a "donkey bonker"? Are you guys coming up with a whole new language we know nothing about?

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

#197 Mar 15, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
I dont' know...it would mean living in a state that doesn't understand evolution. Even hoosiers know enough not to outlaw teaching it.
<quoted text>
Oh, cpeter, that will be the joys of it. We would not even have to live there, we could just VISIT. My interest of living in Kansas would rank up with living in Siberia.(No offense to RickinKS intended or implied).

We turn the music up extra loud, we get it on like it is New Years Eve in Times Square, and watch the local PD do the rest. They will have to enforce the law, we would have to get arrested on the sodomy law, we would get a nice attorney that will sue for a large monetary payout, the taxpayers will get pissed off with their elected leadership, and Kansas will probably have more democrats in office then they know what do with. Kansas will take a very liberal turn and make California and New York look conservative after the state has to pay out millions to two out of staters.........

I hear Wichita and Topeka are beautiful this time of year, or we could decide on Overland Park, since it is so close to Kansas City, Mo.
The Ugly Truth

Baldwin City, KS

#198 Mar 15, 2011
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
But most people who have AIDS are straight.
Only in 3rd world countries where the blood-born pathogen HIV is passed through casual contact instead of sexual contact.

A more interesting statistic would be where did HIV/AIDS start and how was is spread so rampantly.

So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?

"The first recognized cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s. A number of gay men in New York and California suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment.

At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome."

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm

"...the most commonly identified ‘vulnerable groups’ in America were men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, hemophiliacs and Haitians.

AIDS continues to directly affect thousands of gay and bisexual men and injecting drug users every year, but it has also become a serious problem among Black Americans and, more recently, among the Hispanic/Latino population.

However, it is not necessarily individual behavior, BUT RATHER A PERSON'S SEXUAL NETWORK WHICH DETERMINES AN INDIVIDUAL'S HIV RISK IN AMERICA.

At the beginning of America’s epidemic, AIDS primarily affected men who have sex with men (MSM). Today, MSM STILL ACCOUNT FOR AROUND THREE-QUARTERS OF HIV DIAGNOSES among male adults and adolescents and the rate of HIV diagnoses among MSM is more than 44 times that of other men."

http://www.avert.org/america.htm

Your statement is just another way to obfuscate the truth.

1. Gay Men are responsible for the rampant spread of HIV/AIDS in America.

2. Gay Men are the most at risk for contracting and spreading HIV/AIDS due to LIFESTYLE CHOICE (not gay, but unprotected sex.)

3. Gay Men are 44 times more likely to contract HIV/AIDS than Straight men.

Sorry, but those are the FACTS from AVERT, The International HIV & AIDS Charity.
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#199 Mar 15, 2011
The Ugly Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in 3rd world countries where the blood-born pathogen HIV is passed through casual contact instead of sexual contact.
A more interesting statistic would be where did HIV/AIDS start and how was is spread so rampantly.
So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?
"The first recognized cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s. A number of gay men in New York and California suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment.
At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome."
http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
"...the most commonly identified ‘vulnerable groups’ in America were men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, hemophiliacs and Haitians.
AIDS continues to directly affect thousands of gay and bisexual men and injecting drug users every year, but it has also become a serious problem among Black Americans and, more recently, among the Hispanic/Latino population.
However, it is not necessarily individual behavior, BUT RATHER A PERSON'S SEXUAL NETWORK WHICH DETERMINES AN INDIVIDUAL'S HIV RISK IN AMERICA.
At the beginning of America’s epidemic, AIDS primarily affected men who have sex with men (MSM). Today, MSM STILL ACCOUNT FOR AROUND THREE-QUARTERS OF HIV DIAGNOSES among male adults and adolescents and the rate of HIV diagnoses among MSM is more than 44 times that of other men."
http://www.avert.org/america.htm
Your statement is just another way to obfuscate the truth.
1. Gay Men are responsible for the rampant spread of HIV/AIDS in America.
2. Gay Men are the most at risk for contracting and spreading HIV/AIDS due to LIFESTYLE CHOICE (not gay, but unprotected sex.)
3. Gay Men are 44 times more likely to contract HIV/AIDS than Straight men.
Sorry, but those are the FACTS from AVERT, The International HIV & AIDS Charity.
...yawn...

30 years later and we're still having this stupid discussion?

Some people just enjoy pointing their fingers and heaping shame upon the victims, don't they?.... makes them feel all holy and superior.... makes them look like uneducated idiot rednecks.
lol

Gansevoort, NY

#200 Mar 15, 2011
yup

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#201 Mar 15, 2011
They don't call it Kans-ass for nothing!
I dont know about that

United States

#202 Mar 15, 2011
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
30 years later and we're still having this stupid discussion?
Some people just enjoy pointing their fingers and heaping shame upon the victims, don't they?.... makes them feel all holy and superior.... makes them look like uneducated idiot rednecks.
Of course the pervert community doesn't want to be reminded that THEY unleashed this horror upon the United States!

Thanks for all the AIDS, boyz!
yay13 today

Alpharetta, GA

#203 Mar 15, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved our point, gayness is a mental illness and these backdoor bangers belong in ass-ylums.
The minimum age for posting in TOPIX chat rooms is 13
.
check your calendar
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#205 Mar 15, 2011
I dont know about that wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the pervert community doesn't want to be reminded that THEY unleashed this horror upon the United States!
Thanks for all the AIDS, boyz!
Where's your proof, ding-a-ling????
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#206 Mar 15, 2011
The Ugly Truth wrote:
So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?
AIDS in the hetero population since 1884
.
AIDS in the homo population 97 years later; beginning in 1981
http://www.popsci.com/stuart-fox/article/2008...
.
Peer review by the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

#207 Mar 15, 2011
Joe LaForm wrote:
You know what's great? These anti-gay people are conservatives. Tea party people, etc. Small government people,so they say. But when it comes to gay rights, they want the government involved to squash those rights. Talk about government intruding in people's private lives. Amazing. Hypocrites.
Government so small it fits into your doctor's office and under your bedroom door...

Since: Jul 09

Fort Myers, FL

#208 Mar 15, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
Gay is the disease.
AIDS is the cure.
You are the disease.

Since: Jul 09

Fort Myers, FL

#209 Mar 15, 2011
babaloo wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't put them in jail.find a decent size island away from everybody else and send them there. so the decent minded people don't have to see that nasty shit.kids dont need to see that. Its not correct in any rhyme or reason anyone can think up. its not natural. humans just as any animal are ment to breed. Its survival.
I do hope you haven't bred any unholy offspring of your own and never do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 7 min Respect71 631
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Respect71 23,970
News Clerk to quit, cites 'moral conviction' 10 min Jonah1 129
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 8,055
Jade is a BSA troop leader 13 min Gaylord Fairy 4
Jade loves petrified porpoise cck. 14 min Gaylord Fairy 3
News Lawyer: School that blocked gay speech didn't d... 17 min Jonah1 16
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 17 min WasteWater 1,139
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,600
More from around the web