Lawmakers leave law forbidding homosexuality on the books

Mar 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WALB-TV Albany

Members of Kansas' gay community aren't happy as lawmakers in Topeka, KS, have decided to leave on the books laws banning homosexuality.

Comments
101 - 120 of 1,007 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2011

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

except for wrote:
<quoted text>
except for the whole "training the kid to be a pervert" thing.
You know that is just plain azz mean........to accuse someone of doing something to children is both totally wrong and slander on their character which is illegal.

NO ONE TRAINS ANYONE TO BE GAY OR LESBIAN......either you are Gay or Lesbian or you're straight, maybe even Bisexual......in fact if what you say is true.......most women molested as children would be Lesbians AND THERE NOT!!!!
except for

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

hmmmmmm....

the odds of a child of hetero parents being a perverted gay are roughly 5%...oddly enough equal to the percentage of perverted gay people in the united states

i am pretty sure the odds of a child of homo parents being a pervert will be much lower

...snicker...

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
Face it. You're going about it in the totally, totally, wrong, wrong, wrong way, or *you'd be winning equality* in state after state where you're losing and NOT, last I checked, winning equality. The problem is that enough of you are so ferally, savagely,*violently* determined not to do anything about that that you keep crying like unoiled hinges when you lose, but don't look at the R-E-A-S-O-N-S. EVERYONE who attempts to show the reasons is either greeted with silence, with argument, with being "shot down," or with savage attacks.
Wonder how New York and Rhode Island are gonna go. Let's wait and see, huh? I'm all for it. I can't *wait*.
Have you actually been paying attention ANY time the issue of gay marriage has come before the courts???

One thing too, you're not very well educated, are you? The one major factor which decided how someone voted on gay marriage was their education level and you're coming across as one major dumbass. Sorry, but the LGBT community isn't going to change tactics especially when we have the US Constitution on our side.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

John wrote:
Keep that crap in the closet. NOBODY wants to see it.
Man + woman = family w/kids
man + man = fkd up family w/fkd up kids.
GET IT!!!
Yet another dumbass who doesn't deal with reality nor facts.

It's been proven children with two moms or two dads turn out just as well, if not better, than one who has a mother and a father.

btw, you're part of the "loser" club, right? One of those people who refuse to show face because of what happens to them when they do. People wincing your way must get really old, huh?

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

except for wrote:
<quoted text>
except for the whole "training the kid to be a pervert" thing.
It's obvious your parents did an excellent job on that one.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

except for wrote:
hmmmmmm....
the odds of a child of hetero parents being a perverted gay are roughly 5%...oddly enough equal to the percentage of perverted gay people in the united states
i am pretty sure the odds of a child of homo parents being a pervert will be much lower
...snicker...
How in the hell would you know how many guys cruise and/or have sex with other guys when NO ONE wants to have sex with you?

You can always tell a complete dumbass when all they can mutter is "pervert this, pervert that" and you know damn well the thought of two men getting it on gives them wood.

Either that or their life is so sad and so pathetic they can't think of anything better to do than spend their free time on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Either way it spells "loser".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

except for wrote:
hmmmmmm....

...snicker...
Liar.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually been paying attention ANY time the issue of gay marriage has come before the courts???
One thing too, you're not very well educated, are you? The one major factor which decided how someone voted on gay marriage was their education level and you're coming across as one major dumbass. Sorry, but the LGBT community isn't going to change tactics especially when we have the US Constitution on our side.
Good lord, it's like you *desire* to be a complete dumbass and moron. Please do do that, though. Don't change your tactics a bit. Like sorry-ass pussies who can't stand up for themselves, please LET THEM keep calling you all child molesters, perverts, deviants, recruiters, and the like. Because EVERY time they mention those things, your hopes go down in flames. Please, be stupid enough, jaw-droppingly stupid enough, to keep *letting them* destroy your chances of equality because you're *so determined* not to change your tactics one bit that you will ALLOW THEM free reign to wreck your every hope.

You didn't address what I said, not by a long shot. You started crying -- in the VERY MANNER I have described above -- about the COURT system. I am talking about the public votes and the public hearings that,*as we all know well by now, aren't going very well for the pro-gay*. Do, though, spin that and find some way of telling me you just "won" in Maryland.

Once and for all, you goddamn moron, they are *calling you things* that STRIKE FEAR into people, and when they do that, your chances go to hell. Stop. letting. them. do. that.

F***ing idiot.

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, it's like you *desire* to be a complete dumbass and moron. Please do do that, though. Don't change your tactics a bit. Like sorry-ass pussies who can't stand up for themselves, please LET THEM keep calling you all child molesters, perverts, deviants, recruiters, and the like. Because EVERY time they mention those things, your hopes go down in flames. Please, be stupid enough, jaw-droppingly stupid enough, to keep *letting them* destroy your chances of equality because you're *so determined* not to change your tactics one bit that you will ALLOW THEM free reign to wreck your every hope.
You didn't address what I said, not by a long shot. You started crying -- in the VERY MANNER I have described above -- about the COURT system. I am talking about the public votes and the public hearings that,*as we all know well by now, aren't going very well for the pro-gay*. Do, though, spin that and find some way of telling me you just "won" in Maryland.
Once and for all, you goddamn moron, they are *calling you things* that STRIKE FEAR into people, and when they do that, your chances go to hell. Stop. letting. them. do. that.
F***ing idiot.
RDG? Is that you?!

Since: Jul 09

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Terra Firma wrote:
We need more laws forbidding homosexuality for we must protect the innocent children from these sexual predators.
You, sir, are a bare-faced liar.
begorra

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Aye! Me head feels like it was clobbered wi' a shillelagh. Purrhaps it was a wee bit too much Tullamore Dew.

“Watch out for snakes!”

Since: Mar 08

Over There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Is Kansas just pissed because of all the drag queens doing the Judy Garland/Dorothy impersonations?
Bruno

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Ron431 wrote:
Kansas probably still has laws outlining the types of rope which are appropriate for a lynching.
Any kind will work as long as it's strong enough.
Bruno

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

IndyStefan wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir, are a bare-faced liar.
Can't call someone a liar for expressing their opinion, ya dope.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
F***ing idiot.
Well, hello Kettle.

1st off, you don't even have the balls to stop posting from a bogus log-in so do you think you playing the role of someone "tough" isn't going to come across as anything but a total joke???

2ndly, do you know your history at all? What exactly happened with interracial marriage? Did the black community for-go the court system and tried to convince the American public they deserved something besides the back of the bus?

Keep calling me an idiot all you want but flip a mirror onto yourself because your conversation will make much more sense in the long run.

I am so sick of people, like you, who can't garner enough balls to stop hiding behind a bullshite log-in.

Tell you what, I'm assuming you think the LGBT community should just stop everything, have a f'n bake sale for the anti-gay klan and pray we can meet some common ground. What fuckking world do you live in?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Except the original poster wasn't just expressing an opinion. It was presented as a matter of fact.

Who's a dope now?
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't call someone a liar for expressing their opinion, ya dope.
Bruno

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

SFer wrote:
Except the original poster wasn't just expressing an opinion. It was presented as a matter of fact.
Who's a dope now?
<quoted text>
You are.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text> I am the point man in this country for family values.
You're a nobody until your personal "luggage handler" or underage wife/relative scandal hits the press. Till then, you're a backwater, inbred, talibangelical Private in an army of dime a dozen rube-bigots.

Praiz!

“II Samuel 1:26”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
Face it. You're going about it in the totally, totally, wrong, wrong, wrong way, or *you'd be winning equality* in state after state where you're losing and NOT, last I checked, winning equality. The problem is that enough of you are so ferally, savagely,*violently* determined not to do anything about that that you keep crying like unoiled hinges when you lose, but don't look at the R-E-A-S-O-N-S. EVERYONE who attempts to show the reasons is either greeted with silence, with argument, with being "shot down," or with savage attacks.
Wonder how New York and Rhode Island are gonna go. Let's wait and see, huh? I'm all for it. I can't *wait*.
Well, then by all means, do tell. What do you think is being done incorrectly. The folks that you are talking to on this forum are not even in Maryland. How could they have done anything wrong?

“Choose wisely!”

Since: Jul 07

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
The butt boys have taken over this country, the nation is doomed. Carpet munching and rear entry raunchiness will soon be high school sports!
What a crass and base person you are! Truly you are disgusting.

We are men and women - CITIZENS. Nothing more - or less.

Eric

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••