Baltimore Ravens' Matt Birk rants aga...

Baltimore Ravens' Matt Birk rants against gay marriage based on 'Catholic values' - Last Word

There are 153 comments on the www.metroweekly.com story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Baltimore Ravens' Matt Birk rants against gay marriage based on 'Catholic values' - Last Word. In it, www.metroweekly.com reports that:

Matt Birk of the Baltimore Ravens football team wrote publicly about his disdain for gay and lesbian marriage rights on Sunday, Sept. 30. His opinion piece appeared in the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Calling marriage a "sacred institution," Birk claimed that, "as a Christian," he believed that man-woman marriage is "privileged and recognized" in order for children to be raised in stable homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.metroweekly.com.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#124 Oct 3, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You would expand it in order to show how idiotic the argument is...
my sincere thanks.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#125 Oct 3, 2012
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I LOVE the "health crisis" whine!! Please DO explain to us how denying marriage equality from same-sex couples will do ANYTHING to assist in combating this imaginary "health crisis" you're whining about.
This oughta be good!
Health crisis passed on into the heterosexual population. Thanks for sharing!

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/in...

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#126 Oct 3, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Health crisis passed on into the heterosexual population. Thanks for sharing!
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/in...
And HOW, exactly, will banning marriage equality for same-sex couples help stop the spread of HIV among heterosexuals??

Do you have any idea what we're talking about? It appears you don't....
Gay Shampoo

Pittsfield, MA

#127 Oct 3, 2012
There is no such thing as marriage equality. Your relationship is based on sodomizing another human being.
Get a hold of yourself man!
Narcissism is a disorder and most homosexuals are narcissists.
Burns the Eyes

United States

#128 Oct 3, 2012
Gay Shampoo...lmfao....
Gay Shampoo

Pittsfield, MA

#129 Oct 3, 2012
Next time buy the tearless formula. Less tears, more bubbles, whole lotta giggles!
Peace

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#130 Oct 3, 2012
Gay Shampoo wrote:
There is no such thing as marriage equality. Your relationship is based on sodomizing another human being.
Get a hold of yourself man!
Narcissism is a disorder and most homosexuals are narcissists.
Name one sex act that gay couples perform that straight people don't also do. Just one.(You're making this WAY too easy....)
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#131 Oct 3, 2012
There is a HUGE difference, a fundamental difference to which a heterosexual couple does compared to a homosexual. I am sorry that you 'refuse' to see any 'difference.' It is a normal reaction for any heterosexual couple to find ANY intimacy of a homosexual to be offensive, degrading, humiliating, unhealthy, unnatural, and morally unsound.

Yet somehow, homosexuals actually consider themselves superior over heterosexual couples. That all goes back to Nazi Germany and Ernst Rohm. He and his legion had his own visionof a Master race of homosexuals.

This is where many, not all homosexuals are heading here in America. They are purposely being appointed to some of the highest position and actually have been for some time.

Massachusetts could be one of them since democracy has gone out the window here. Thanks to homosexuals and the special rights provided for them here.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/narcissist
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unnatural
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/humiliating
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/degrading
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dishonor
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deviant
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/morals

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#132 Oct 3, 2012
Narcissists wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should they HAVE too my little homofascist narcissist you.
Narcissism: Which by the way is a personality disorder.
1.Excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
2.Extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration.
Sound familiar?
It should
Nor should they have too? What.....you want them to learn it on the streets? Yes PARENTS SHOULD give 'the talk'!
Narcissist

Pittsfield, MA

#133 Oct 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Nor should they have too? What.....you want them to learn it on the streets? Yes PARENTS SHOULD give 'the talk'!
This, from one that has never changed a diaper in her life and never will. As one that also has never been a parent such as yourself. Your 'opinion' on parenting is worth little if anything at all.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#134 Oct 3, 2012
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one sex act that gay couples perform that straight people don't also do. Just one.(You're making this WAY too easy....)
One sex act that gay couples perform that straight people don't also do is to have sex with a person of the same sex. You made that WAY too easy.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#135 Oct 3, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
The converse is true also. A kid who is on the fence, or confused about his orientation, must be knocked of the fence at an early age. That is why the new California law banning Conversion Therapy for teenagers is problematic.
No, it's not. "Conversion Therapy" should be banned altogether for licensed psychologists. It's the psychological equivalent of bloodletting.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#136 Oct 3, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
One sex act that gay couples perform that straight people don't also do is to have sex with a person of the same sex. You made that WAY too easy.
I'm straight. I've had sex with someone of the same sex.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#137 Oct 3, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
There is a HUGE difference, a fundamental difference to which a heterosexual couple does compared to a homosexual. I am sorry that you 'refuse' to see any 'difference.' It is a normal reaction for any heterosexual couple to find ANY intimacy of a homosexual to be offensive, degrading, humiliating, unhealthy, unnatural, and morally unsound.
Yet somehow, homosexuals actually consider themselves superior over heterosexual couples. That all goes back to Nazi Germany
Godwin's Law.
You are dismissed.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#138 Oct 3, 2012
Gay Shampoo wrote:
There is no such thing as marriage equality. Your relationship is based on sodomizing another human being.
Get a hold of yourself man!
I'm sure that's what you do when you think about gay men.
Gay Shampoo wrote:
Narcissism is a disorder and most homosexuals are narcissists.
Most people who have anal sex are straight.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#139 Oct 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
You are dismissed.
YOU ARE A DUNCE!
DISMISSED!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#140 Oct 3, 2012
By by Barry!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#141 Oct 4, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
One sex act that gay couples perform that straight people don't also do is to have sex with a person of the same sex. You made that WAY too easy.
No, Dear. That's not a sex ACT, that's WHO you are having sex with.

Try again. List one sex act that ONLY gay folks engage in.

Hint: There are none.

You are only fixated on the plumbing of the participants, odd as that is, not the acts they enjoy together.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#142 Oct 4, 2012
Narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
This, from one that has never changed a diaper in her life and never will. As one that also has never been a parent such as yourself. Your 'opinion' on parenting is worth little if anything at all.
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
You don't believe that parents should openly and honestly discuss sex and sexual ethics with their kids in age appropriate ways?

Most parents would disagree with you.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#143 Oct 4, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Health crisis passed on into the heterosexual population. Thanks for sharing!
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/in...
Don't you find it odd that you are terrified of gay folks marrying and forming loving families, while in the same breath terrified of unfettered unprotected sexual escapades?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 35 min jason norris 38
News Bette Midler Weighs In on Josh Duggar Scandal, ... 53 min NorCal Native 31
News 'Engendering Community' 1 hr water FOREVER 3
News Merkel's party resists calls to embrace full ga... 1 hr EdmondWA 11
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr pearl 3,858
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 416
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Sam 33,338
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 2 hr Brian_G 2,672
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 hr NoahLovesU 5,792
News Rick Santorum Will Fight The Supreme Court If I... 4 hr Fire Wall 108
News Gay man forced to have sex with his MOTHER and ... 4 hr NE Jade 17
News Researcher accused of fraud in gay marriage stu... 5 hr EdmondWA 83
More from around the web