Long shot: Gay conversion therapy. Lo...

Long shot: Gay conversion therapy. Longer shot: Passing a bill about it.

There are 13 comments on the Crosscut.com story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Long shot: Gay conversion therapy. Longer shot: Passing a bill about it.. In it, Crosscut.com reports that:

Crosscut has expanded its coverage of Olympia, including the state Legislature and new Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crosscut.com.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Well, if we here in America are REALLY dedicated and serious about our cause, which IS Just, and we are REALLY going to FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZE ALL OF AMERICA, then we MUST use "Gay Conversion Therapy" to FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZE every single person in America !

Only THEN will we have attained our goal !

You all with me ?!:)

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Well, if we here in America are REALLY dedicated and serious about our cause, which IS Just, and we are REALLY going to FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZE ALL OF AMERICA, then we MUST use "Gay Conversion Therapy" to FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZE every single person in America !
Only THEN will we have attained our goal !
You all with me ?!:)
Good idea. Since they thing it works to change us, I suppose turn-about is fair play.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Homophobia needs to be outlawed
Jack

Pekin, IL

#4 Apr 6, 2013
EVERY peer reviewed scientific study on the subject proves the effectiveness of professional therapy for homosexuals who want to change.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Jack wrote:
EVERY peer reviewed scientific study on the subject proves the effectiveness of professional therapy for homosexuals who want to change.
100% genuine borngay people won't be changing anything; sugar
Here is why:
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Its in The Book

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Jack wrote:
Who are the 'peers'? Your fundie frightwingnut teabag morons like Bachmann?
Say the truth

Lansdale, PA

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the 'peers'? Your fundie frightwingnut teabag morons like Bachmann?
When did you quit your 'Caribou Barbie' account?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Jack wrote:
EVERY post you do is another false name. DAVID MOORE, what a dirty little LIAR you are, DAVID MOORE of S. 18th Street, Pekin,Illinois. EVERY post. Lies,lies,,lies,lies, lies, lies,lies.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>EVERY post you do is another false name. DAVID MOORE, what a dirty little LIAR you are, DAVID MOORE of S. 18th Street, Pekin,Illinois. EVERY post. Lies,lies,,lies,lies, lies, lies,lies.
You simply give him what he wants by responding to him.

Just ignore him.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply give him what he wants by responding to him.
Just ignore him.
You mean ignore the self righteous homophobic liar?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Our friend David has been regurgitating this same silly spam chunk for years now, even before I got here. He knows its false, it's been proved to him to be so countless times before. He only repeats it because he has absolutely nothing else to offer and he only does it to get our attention.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Our friend David has been regurgitating this same silly spam chunk for years now, even before I got here. He knows its false, it's been proved to him to be so countless times before. He only repeats it because he has absolutely nothing else to offer and he only does it to get our attention.
Only because you, and others like you, keep giving him what he so desperately craves. If you, and everyone else, simply ignore him, you will have cut off what he wants, and will eventually go elsewhere where other gullible people, such as yourself, will feed him.
JJJ

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 9, 2013
This is america JACK you have the right to your opinion and I have mine thats what america is all about.
Beings only 3% of America is gay (thank goodness) you tinkerbells need to move on or move out plain and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 min Hungarian 101 94
hrc is not qualified to be potus 6 min Superherterodyne 1
Jadester and Mandingo Thread 18 min Superherterodyne 5
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 22 min Superherterodyne 15
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Bodacious 16,025
News Not 'old white guys' - Shriners to ride in Calg... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 38,813
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Bruce Chee 68,969
More from around the web